November 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL / PAIF Weekly Check-In 8/8-8/14/17

This thread is for women who are pregnant after a loss and who have a history of loss or for women who have struggled with infertility and are now pregnant.

This thread is one huge trigger warning so if you just came to read, please protect yourself if you are not comfortable reading about loss.  This is a place where women can talk freely about their loss history.

*****PLEASE DO NOT post losses here. Start a new thread. *****

Hey PGAL / PAIF ladies, "Today you are pregnant!"  3 

1. How far along are you today?

2. Share any part of your history you feel comfortable sharing.

3. How are you feeling today?  Struggles?  Successes?

4. How is your SO handling everything?

5. GTKY: What is something you have no interest in doing right now or at all during your pregnancy?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: PGAL / PAIF Weekly Check-In 8/8-8/14/17

• Options
    MKMandevilleMKMandeville member
    edited August 2017

27+2

-August 2016 early loss/CP confirmed via blood work at 4+2
    -September 2016 ectopic pregnancy confirmed via blood work and ultrasound 5-6 weeks

Tired. Hungry. Sore. 
    Struggles- I am finding it really hard to fight the urge to nest (doctors orders). I really just want to get stuff crossed off my list as I am already getting uncomfortable I cannot imagine getting on the floor and cleaning and organizing in ten weeks. 

He has been really awesome. Our little girl is quite active and decided to stretch out a bit so my belly is extremely tight right now and so uncomfortable so when we lay in bed he rubs my belly to calm things down. 

5. GTKY: What is something you have no interest in doing right now or at all during your pregnancy?

Laundry. Our bedrooms with our dirty clothes hampers are on the second floor but the laundry room is all the way down in the basement. I break it up into to several loads but there is no easy way to carry the basket up and down two flights of stairs let alone easy to remember that the laundry needs to be folded and put away. 

• Options
    24 weeks or 23 weeks 5 days

MC at 6 weeks 11/2015.

I'm sleepy from staying up late watching Big Brother After Dark. My newest struggle is waking in the middle of the night to pee. This didn't happened until 3rd tri with my daughter. 

He's as calm and collected as usual. 

Going to work. I'm so happy I make my own schedule or I'd be in trouble by now for coming in late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you today? 27+5

2. Share any part of your history you feel comfortable sharing. mc at 6.5 weeks Oct 2016

3. How are you feeling today?  Struggles?  Successes?exhausted and my back/tailbone hurt really bad today. I'm also super grumpy about everything today ugghhh on the bright side we finally got the carpet out of the baby's room so we cam start laying the new flooring and finally start getting the room set up

4. How is your SO handling everything? pretty good, as usual 

exercising. I know I should but I have no energy and no motivation. I force myself once in awhile but it's so hard.

@MKMandeville that would be awful having yo haul laundry up and down stairs all the time! So grateful our bedroom and laundry are on the same floor! 
  • Options
    @mparm91 it honestly wasn't that bad at at the beginning. Our basement is finished and the TV is downstairs in a theater/playroom so we were down there most of the time in the winter anyway but not so much during the summer. Plus, stairs are brutal now and the number I take a day is actually one of my restrictions which makes it that much harder. 

I really LOVE our house but I am so ready for our remodel (planned for the very distant future LOL) so I can at least move it to the main floor. 
  • Options
    25 weeks 4 days

NMC at 7w6d 

Doing okay today. Yesterday I lost it in the car when "H.O.L.Y." by Georgia Florida Line came on the radio. I remember crying to it about my angel and now it's like a symbol of our journey because it represents both of our babies. Once we have our rainbow baby in our arms, I am totally going to make a picture slide show to it.

Lyrics

When the sun had left and the winter came
    And the sky fall could only bring the rain
    I sat in darkness, all broken hearted
    I couldn't find a day I didn't feel alone
    I never meant to cry, started losing hope
    But somehow baby, you broke through and saved me

You're an angel, tell me you're never leaving
    'Cause you're the first thing I know I can believe in

You're holy, holy, holy, holy
    I'm high on loving you, high on loving you

You made the brightest days from the darkest nights
    You're the river bank where I was baptized
    Cleanse all the demons
    That were killing my freedom
    Let me lay you down, give me to ya
    Get you singing babe, hallelujah
    We'll be touching, we'll be touching heaven

You're an angel, tell me you're never leaving
    'Cause you're the first thing I know I can believe in

I don't need the stars 'cause you shine for me
    Like fire in my veins, you're my ecstasy
    You're my ecstasy

You're the healing hands where it used to hurt
    You're my saving grace, you're my kind of church

You're holy

It's becoming more and more real for him. He put together the crib and bought a sander to refinish some dressers. He's seeing us grow and can feel the baby move more, so he likes that. He's also trying to be careful about doing or saying even the tiniest of things that could make me cry.

Getting up for work. I've been very lucky to be off for the summer and since I've rarely been able to sleep before 2 am, it helps a lot to be able to sleep in and get up later.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    26 +2

5 failed IUIs at age 27, unexpected bfp. Then dx with DOR at 31, 3 failed rounds of ivf at 32 with 0 embryos, pg with our one good blast from donor eggs at 33.

Ok, tired. My allergies are always annoying, and tossing and turning more in sleep. Gaining a lot less this pregnancy, but still a few more than desired, so I will have to watch what I eat better.

4. How is your SO handling everything? Ok, but I sure would like to see him get more done to get ready. We are going to put crib in our room but he has dirty clothes where it goes! And he complains he cannot focus on getting things like paper work done in the living room because ds is distracting and his office is too messy for him to focus. Wtf? Then do something about it! Some of us are nesting here... but we are both excited.

5. GTKY: What is something you have no interest in doing right now or at all during your pregnancy? Dancing. I used to take ballroom dance with DH but then I was tired and nauseated and now my back is tired, etc.

• Options
    @kyethra I feel you on the dancing. I went to two weddings and dancing with the bump gets weird. Plus, I'm always sore the next day!