Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 8.8

For due dates 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: inspired by the favorite season thread, what is your favorite fall meal? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 8.8

• Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks! A peach :) 

2) How are you feeling?
    Good, actually. It's nice!

Nope. Not till sept

Planning a vacation with friends coming up is getting stressful! She sent me a text saying she "accidentally told us the wrong dates, she meant to tell us a day sooner so they could have a day alone". This has been planned for months. DH took the time off, we are staying the whole time  :|

5) GTKY: inspired by the favorite season thread, what is your favorite fall meal? 
    I love all the soup  :p but I LOVE beef stew! DH hates it so we rarely have it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Starynightsky24 glad you're feeling better! Sorry to hear about your friend and your vacation - not ok at all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    13 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    I've been feeling better which is great!
    None for 3 more weeks

pumpkin pancakes

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks; baby is the size of a peach!

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling great! Can't complain.

Nope, not till the end of the month.

Not really

Ooh I've got a Crock-Pot tomato basil tortellini soup that is amazing with grilled cheese. My husband made it yesterday cause I was craving it.  :)
  • Options
    11 Weeks. A plum.
    2) How are you feeling?
    I feel like I got my froove back. I'm getting stuff done at work and I can stay focused and don't just zone out all the time. The nausea (I have never spelled that word right the first time) is better. Still around, but I can eat pretty regularly and am dry heaving less often.

Not until end of the month. 
    Not really anything. The RLP is real this week, but I'm almost thankful for another symptom I can count on to remind me I'm pregnant. 
    Chili, except only my recipe. I'm a chili snob. 
  • Options
    11 weeks lime

2) How are you feeling?
    Really good. I was sick for like 5 days but I survived! 

Nope. Next up 8-31

nah

I love making copycat Olive garden zuppa Toscana soup. It is amazing. 
  • Options

12 weeks, a plum

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good besides the heartburn

NT scan tomorrow

Heading to Vegas for a wedding in a couple weeks.. I'm  excited to get away, but hoping I can keep up with everyone else. 

5) GTKY: inspired by the favorite season thread, what is your favorite fall food?
    Warm Apple crisp with ice cream , chili

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    11 weeks. Bee Hummingbird according to the Ovia app.

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, other than my boobs being a little sore. I almost miss the reassurance of feeling terrible. 

Yes. I got to my first OB visit on Friday. I went once for all the paperwork, but this will be an US, bloodwork, and a meeting with the midwives. I might go through appt withdrawals after this one, since I was seeing my RE every other week, then graduated last Tues. After Friday idk when I'll have another appt. Yikes!

Not really. Just hoping that after Friday I will feel even less anxious about possible loss. I've never made it this far before and am letting myself feel more excited, but then get afraid I'm jinxing it. But each week is getting better.

All the food posted sounds good. I love cider and donuts in the fall, football tailgating food, and homemade soups. I pretty much love all food.
  • Options
    Re-reading all your food choices is making me hungry, and I just ate dinner.

@Starynightsky24 that stinks about your vacation. I would do the same as you. If you planned and took the time off, you deserve to stay there and relax for the whole time.

@alemarie1 Vegas sounds awesome. I hope you get a lot of relaxing by the pool time! 
  • Options
    @msunshine123 and @RaeleenD it does stink. Just makes things awkward since we feel a bit unwanted :/ 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Now I want fall here even more than I did before! Love your food choices. 

We announced today o day and now I'm all of a sudden so nervous and anxious. Weird, huh? 

@alemarie1 I LOVE Vegas! Have fun! 
  • Options
    Hi! Fall food sounds amazing! 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12 weeks, a key lime 
    2) How are you feeling?
    I think I am gradually getting better, have been backing off the morning sickness medicine, got away with taking none yesterday, but had to take one today. Fingers crossed as the week goes on things get better! 
    Yes! 12 appointment with NT scan and NIPT. 
    Told my new company yesterday about the pregnancy, they were/are super supportive! I am excited to be there with such a great team. And my boss is a world renowned pediatrician that offered to answer any questions! Score! 
    Such a hard choice on favorite, homemade chicken noodle soup, homemade bread, like @alemarie1 said warm apple crisp! Basically fall for me means lots of baked goods! Not sure how the weight gain will go in the second trimester lol. 
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone is starting to feel better again! Woo! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    12 weeks (plus one day today) - Big as a plum! Although my due date may be the 19th rather than the 20th - I will find out at my next appointment if I need to move to the Monday Ticker Change.

2) How are you feeling?
    Still sick, but hopeful since you all seem to be getting better!

Not until September 6!

Announced our pregnancy on Facebook this weekend. It feels a little more real now that everyone knows. Funny thing - after we announced three more girls from my graduating class announced they are also pregnant! My class only had 20 people, and now 4 of us are expecting within a few days of each other.

It will be a 7 year class reunion at the hospital February 2018! haha

Apple cider! But that tomato basil tortellini soup sounds amazing @gingermama26 - I am looking for the recipe now.
  • Options
    @sugarcoateddonut I spoke too soon! FX you feel better soon! Sounds like your LO will have lots of playmates! 

BabyFruit Ticker