February 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread | 8.7

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread | 8.7

• Ok I have seriously peed 50 times today. What the actual hell? 
    I cannot believe how much I pee! Already!! We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and they told me to drink 2-4 cups of water. So I drank 2 water bottles and I thought I was going to explode!! And they were about 15 minutes late (which I know is really not that late!) but for a pregnant woman who usually pees 10 times I was dying!! The ultrasound tech said "wow your bladder is ridiculously full!" You think!!! I was sooooo happy to see baby for the first time but man I was so excited to pee after!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • It's almost embarrassing how full my bladder was at my NT scan, at least I followed directions and they didn't yell at me.

mu boobs are SO itchy, like claw marks itchy. 

And the pimples are out out of control 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Anytime I go for an ultrasound I hyper load on water just like they ask and then the comment on my full bladder and ask me to go empty a little of it.... Umm show the hell do you just pee a little bit when you are full to the brim. Like wtf lady

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• @sabriel1 @Aeml1985 @rainafire77
    It is funny that they tell you to drink so much and then comment on your full bladder!! My DH was at the appointment with me and I couldn't sit in the waiting room because I would have peed and he said "why don't you just go pee a bit?" Exactly how do you do that! Once I start I have to finish! 
  • I also had my nt ultrasound technician comment on how full my bladder was. She showed me on the monitor and it looked like a  big blob.

13 weeks today and in the last week I've been feeling more pulling and tugging in my belly. It feels different than the usual mild cramping. Im guessing this is my uterous growing? Anyone else get this? 
  • marissajcmarissajc member
    edited August 2017
    13 weeks today and in the last week I've been feeling more pulling and tugging in my belly. It feels different than the usual mild cramping. Im guessing this is my uterous growing? Anyone else get this? 

(Edited because mobile bumping sucks) 
    Sounds like round ligament pain! Normal. My doctor told me to call if it lasts longer than two hours though. 
  • marissajc said:

(Edited because mobile bumping sucks) 
    Sounds like round ligament pain! Normal. My doctor told me to call if it lasts longer than two hours though. 
    What @marissajc said. My RLP is worse when I stand up or turn over too fast.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Thanks guys... I'm suprised I'm feeling rlp this early, ftm obvies 
  • @xmasbaby15 yes! Also came on this topic because had worst headaches past 3 days, ended up googling... which i try not to do as it always worries me! And it said could be low blood pressure and to have a drink with caffeine in, had a small coffee with breakfast yesterday and no headache all day! Hopefully if someone else has them this helps!
  • First trimester I was never hungry. I'm a few days in to the second trimester and have been waking up in the mornings painfully hungry. Need to start a nightstand snack stash.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • I have been so sick with a flu ladies, I know most of you will be having your bubbas in winter, seriously consider flu vaccines or ways to prevent yourself being exposed to sickness in the last month of your pregnancy- and your bubbas in those first months! It has been the worst flu I've ever had, I hate to think of having that when bubs is born! 
  • ashhsa said:
    I have been so sick with a flu ladies, I know most of you will be having your bubbas in winter, seriously consider flu vaccines or ways to prevent yourself being exposed to sickness in the last month of your pregnancy- and your bubbas in those first months! It has been the worst flu I've ever had, I hate to think of having that when bubs is born! 
    I am a serious supporter of the flu shot. Sorry to hear you are so sick. Wishing you a speedy recovery. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers