Anyone with 2018 due dates out there?? — The Bump
Seattle Babies

Anyone with 2018 due dates out there??

Hello hello!! 

My due date is April 9th 2018 and I'm a First Time Mom!! I don't have any mom friends as I'm the first of all my friends and family to have a baby. Looking to make some new mom friends in the Seattle Area!! Anyone out there?
knottie1f0abe3104e8b0aaKendrajos

Re: Anyone with 2018 due dates out there??

• I'm in Bremerton.  I have a 9MO and am expecting in May, but I'm a ferry ride away, and am probably a lot older than you - I'm in my thirties!

Kendrajos
  • Hello! I'm new to all of this, first timer too. I'm expecting in May and we live in south king county. I'd be happy to know other pregnant ladies as well. :smiley:
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a first time mom due February 4, 2018 and live in Tacoma.
  • First time mom, due in June 2018. I'm in the Olympia area. 
  • First time mom, due at the end of July 2018. *I live in the Lynnwood WA area. 
  • First time mom, due end of August in South King County area. Would love to meet some other moms!
  • First time Mom, due in October.  living here in the Federal Way area! 
  • dash83dash83
    100 Comments 25 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2018
    @multifariousmermaid    Just popping in to say hello, I’m also in the south king county area and a first time mom! 
  • Tacoma and due beginning of June 2018!
    dash83
  • First time mom, due October 18th :) Your due date is my birthday! How exciting. :) We live up near Arlington.
    dash83
  • First time mom, due August 2018, also in the South King County area  :)
    dash83
  • mamamegan2019mamamegan2019
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 7
    Bit late here, but I'm hoping somebody might be active! I'm in Snohomish and due in June 2019! I would love some more local people to be able to meet up with! All of our friends are child-free (by choice) and have no interest in talking baby! :lol:

• I'm in Kent but not pregnant right now. ☹️ Just starting to try again after losing my 1st pregnancy. 
    Congratulations on yours! How are you feeling?