February 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

What are you ladies up to today? 

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    Work. Bleh. I'll live vicariously through you ladies. 
  • Options
    Laundry, cleaning, more laundry... 

I feel so much better if the house is clean and organized before starting the work week.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband is going to watch the baseball game and I am having some of my friends from out of state come over. I never get to see them, so I am excited. 
  • Options
    Woke up with a migraine so it's Paw Patrol on Demand and mobile bump until DH gets back from errands and then a nap.  
  • Options
    hms1219 said:
    Woke up with a migraine so it's Paw Patrol on Demand and mobile bump until DH gets back from errands and then a nap.  
    Paw Patrol contact is not good for a migraine! Make sure to be in a different room with Paw Patrol on (if you can). I find being in a different room from Paw Patrol does wonders! Feel better. 
  • Options
    Unwinding from the past week of non-stop chaos. Made cinnamon rolls (from a can) this morning and finally was able to enjoy morning coffee without gagging, so that was a win! Baby is napping and I am couching. I should do laundry and plan groceries for the week, but meh.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Unwinding from the past week of non-stop chaos. Made cinnamon rolls (from a can) this morning and finally was able to enjoy morning coffee without gagging, so that was a win! Baby is napping and I am couching. I should do laundry and plan groceries for the week, but meh.
    Oh I could go for a cinnamon roll! Adding that to my shopping list. Thanks! 
  • Options
    lainikins said:
    hms1219 said:
    Paw Patrol contact is not good for a migraine! Make sure to be in a different room with Paw Patrol on (if you can). I find being in a different room from Paw Patrol does wonders! Feel better. 
    It's terrible, but it keeps DS1 and DD2 quiet and keeps them from tormenting each other.  And it's better than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lol
  • Options
    I'm finishing moving and going to work later. I remember when Sunday funday was when my staff and I would get drunk after work and play drinking games at the bar. ::sigh::
  • Options
    @hms1219 no way! Mickey Mouse clubhouse is so cute!
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Continuing the torturous process of cleaning both boys rooms and moving them into one. They are a mess. 

Then shippig them to my parents for a couple nights in a few hours...thank goodness bc momma needs a break. 
  • Options
    @Aeml1985 but there is something about Minnie's voice that gets me 
  • Options
    Cleaning and organizing the kids' rooms in preparation for their first day back to school this coming Thursday.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    H gets home from his road trip today. ::happy dance:: I have chicken tacos in the crock pot and I think we are just going to spend the afternoon swimming with the girls! 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    We are avid watchers of Paw Patrol, Daniel Tiger, and Mickey at our house, too! 

Im taking a "me day". DH has DS, I am getting a mani/pedi, lunch wth my cousin, then grocery shopping and meal prepping. I officially go back to school this week--so I am trying to ease back into the routine life! 
  • Options
    We're going to hang at my parents' pool this afternoon and my dad is making us dinner. Can't complain!
  • Options
    Work, then baking brownies for a co-worker's birthday, and ending the day with a new episode of Game of Thrones tonight!!  :)
  • Options
     working in the barn with loud Kids today waiting for dh to get back from his collage reunion. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Have had a headache the last few days so I'm laying around relaxing. 
  • Options
    Work. Boo. 
  • Options
    Today is the first day I have had any energy, so loads and loads of laundry and going through closets to get rid of old clothes. 

GOT tonight! 
  • Options
    Finishing the torturous drive from Florida back home to Ohio. With four children.  I don't want to make this trip again for a really long time. Lol!!!! 
  • Options
    @momto4 Good luck on that drive! 

@ash0625 my bedroom consists of piles of laundry...clean laundry, dirty laundry, maternity clothes that need to be unpacked. I can't tackle it! 
  • Options
    @magnolia305 same! My husband and I tackled it a few weekends ago and I stayed on top of it until I started feeling bad again. :neutral:
  • Options
    dh is working all day so it's me and ds. I am finally getting over a cold but man I am exhausted. took swimming and brought dinner to dh. currently eating mashed potatoes and trying to find energy to clean my kitchen and fold so much laundry. augh
  • Options
    @magnolia305 that's exactly how mine has been. Today I felt all the energy in the world to tackle it, which turned into reorganizing the guest room, bathroom, and hall closet. Now there is stuff everywhere and I'm sitting down because my feet hurt. Too ambitious. 
  • Options
    @adh0625 I overdid it today, too! I was feeling good--getting stuff done (not laundry, of course). In the middle of meal prepping this afternoon--I had to run for the bathroom. The sickness is just lingering around... come on second tri!!!! 
  • Options
    Mmmmm now I want cinnamon rolls too!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm currently being rather lazy. Watching hubby and DD swim. Been a crazy busy few weeks between DD birthday party and about a week and a half of company. I'm tires! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've gotten sick. Had to call out of work today. Stupid chest cold (think that's what it is anyways). Hate that there's nothing i can take for it
  • Options
    I spent the day sorting through DD and DS infant clothes in preparation for the upcoming consignment sale. I set aside anything usable for the new babe and made note of what I still need. Next up, I'll be sorting through their fall/winter clothes in preparation for school.