Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW Week of Aug 6

2»

Re: WTO/TWW Week of Aug 6

• izza2 said:
    @JennyColada If you texted that to him (and maybe some pictures) would that help put him in the mood for when we got home? 
    ^This!

If I'm in the mood (or we haven't had sex in a couple of days and know I'm in FW) I'll text H some naughty stuff (no pictures because I never know where he's opening his texts!) and he usually comes home expecting bathroom sex. Which is our go-to when DSS is home and it's not even close to bed time. :wink:

I've had to "inspect a spot" on H and "look at the drain pipe" more times than I can remember. :lol:
    Maybe I won't be able to get KU until DS is older. If DH and I went in the bathroom without him he would just stand outside the door and yell. :lol:
    Lmfao, we didn't really start doing bathroom-sex until DSS was maybe 5? So just the past couple of years. The one time we did it when he was younger, he asked us a bunch of questions on why we were in the bathroom so long and what was wrong and stuff no 3 year old should really worry about. :lol:
    He's like our chaperone some days. :tongue:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • @izza2  DH was trying to talk me into this very thing while DD and SD were playing in SD's room!  Good to know it works  ;)
  • @izza2, I got crosshairs today too. I O'd late and DH had to work. We ended up with -2, -4 and-5. Not what I was hoping for but -2 is decent. When are you testing?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oo yay, I'm nominating you as my DPO buddy @JNCPro3130! :lol:
    I'm trying to exercise self-control, and respect H's wishes for me not to test 100 times a cycle and get sad about BFNs, so I'm aiming for 14 DPO if AF doesn't show.
    We'll see how that works, but that's the goal right now!
    What about you?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Sounds perfect, @izza2!  I need a self control accountability partner! I'm hoping to make it to 12 DPO. I should wait until AF is due but I have a poas addiction so I'll be happy with 12 DPO.

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Late to the party this week!  Loving all of the animal pics. :)

@JennyColada  Your dog is adorable!
    @MrsMiller8588  How did your appt go?  Any new updates?

@Secretstapler  Sorry about the BFN and the short cycle.  :/  FX the next one is your month!

@glitzandglitter  Just checking in to see if there is an update.  I know you tested early, but wondered how things were going (or maybe I missed a post).

@JNCPro3130  How was the first week of school gone for you?  What grade/age do you teach?

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/5

WTO - WAYDTGKU:  charting, temping

TWW - Timing: -2, 0, +1 (if FF's prediction is correct)

TWW - Testing:  Not planning to

R/R:  (Rant) Probably a little TMI, but I feel like I've been gassy every day this cycle.   :o  I was thinking it was attributable to drinking pom juice (only major change this cycle), but I stopped drinking it after O and have still felt gassy.  Ugh!  I usually only feel this way right before AF so it is not making me feel positive about this cycle.  And my DH will be out of town a few weeks next month so we will miss that window.

(Rave) We are going on a trip this weekend with our kiddos so it will be nice to get away and not think about TTC.

CS/Q:

GTKY: AW Time! Share a picture of your pet! If you don't have a pet, is there any pet you'd like to get in the future?

• @dukestar5 no updates after my last one. Still spotting and just waiting for AF to schedule all of the testing next month! Have fun on your family getaway! Where are you headed?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @dukestar5, it's gone well! I'm so exhausted but I think my class is really sweet. I teach 3rd grade. 

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MrsMiller8588  Do you know what kind of testing they will do?  I have an OB appt next month and want to start writing a list of questions down to ask.  And thank you!  We are going to the Texas hill country area.

@JNCPro3130 So glad to hear it's going well!
  • @dukestar5 Next cycle we will do:

1. CD3 bloodwork which she mentions includes: FSH, Prolactin, AMH, thyroid level, estrodial, and I think she also said they would test my immunity for chicken pox and MMR. 

2. HSG between CD5 and 11

3. CD21 bloodwork for progesterone level

4. SA 

I feel like I went in really prepared after lurking the IF/Testing thread in TTGP for awhile. I knew what she was talking about and it also seems to be a very normal testing cycle. She is not doing an ultrasound during testing and her reasons were that I don't have any indication of PCOS and we will do them anyway if we decide to start treatment. 

One thing I have seen a lot of people mention there is to be careful about seeing an OB for infertility. Where I am I don't have options for an RE and I feel very confident that if we move forward with meds later that we would be okay staying with her. She does ultrasound monitoring during all of the treatment cycles. 

I guess one thing to ask would be at what point they will refer to an RE (if that's an option in your area) and I would also verify that if they do any testing with the OB that it would transfer. I would also ask if there is anything in your history or anything that you share about your cycle that is a "red flag" or could be indicating a problem.

Sorry that turned really long! I can update more as I start having the appointments. Hopefully you will be KU before you even get to your appointment ;)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @dukestar5 - No missed update. I have been terrible at posting this week. Work has been insane and the students aren't even back yet. AF arrived and I am on CD 4 :/