1st Trimester
Options

I only have an appetite for junk food?

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and starting last week I've been feeling nauseous but no vomiting. I've always been a healthy eater but lately, the only thing I have a craving for is junk food! Fast food burgers, chips, and ice cream are the only things I want to eat and that is really unlike me. Is that normal? 

Re: I only have an appetite for junk food?

• Options
    I'm on the same boat. When I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks I had no appetite all I wanted was light veggies. Now at 7-8 weeks I'm just wanting pizza, Chinese, burgers, nachos..... too lazy to prepare fruit or veggies! I think it's normal to have cravings and satisfy them but we just have to keep it moderate and try to include veggies and fruits the best we can :/ I cut down sodas and caffeine so I feel a little better LOL
  • Options
    If all you can stomach right now are burgers and fries, then don't feel guilty. This stage will pass and you can get back to eating healthier. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jaime363jaime363 member
    edited August 2017
    Yup. Same here. I want fries, ice cream, chocolate, Chinese food, burgers, pizza... I am not worrying too much, but being reasonable. Like try to eat healthy more often than not and indulging sometimes. Or adding veggies to my pizza haha!
    Try to sneak veggies into a smoothie or blend up and add to pasta sauce. Trick yourself when you can ;)