November 2017 Moms
Options

Fitness Fridays - 8/4

Hi Ladies!

I've been on vacation this week, and boy was it needed. All the sleep! I still managed to get in my daily walks with the dog (advantage, I guess, of having a dog that desperately needs the exercise for his mental sanity).  Two of the walks were cut short, though, because a neighbor dog on the loose attacked my Gus! Seriously.  If you know you have an aggressive dog that attacks other canines, why on earth do you let the dog roam loose on your yard without a fence or a run-line? 

I also picked up a set of exercise bands and started doing the #bootybandchallenge from @baby_fitgym.  (Summary on IG, full videos on YouTube).  Each workout is 15 mins and consists of 3 rounds of 5 exercises; 45 sec each. She gives modifications for pregnancy/DR in the video description. I just finished the 2nd day and can tell my hips are really feeling it! 

I have to be a bit more cautious, though. I started to feel some DR this week.  Not a lot, but enough that all ab work is now completely off the table. 

Re: Fitness Fridays - 8/4

• Options
    I haven't been working out in the normal sense. I have fibromyalgia so I have negative energy right now. But I am on the go at work 5 days a week. We played capture the flag with our clients yesterday and they had me run for it since no one will harm the pregnant girl lol after capturing it twice I was in pain and had to take a backseat and cover people. But we're constantly walking around town and doing things in the community with our clients so I feel like I'm getting some in daily.
  • Options
    I went to Zumba once this week and walked one day as well. Not as much as I usually do, but work was super busy and it zapped my energy!  I feel like I have fallen off the wagon with healthy eating (been eating out a LOT this summer) so I am going to focus on making my food, especially my lunches really healthy from here on out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was running 2 days a week then I changed to run/walk 3-4miles 3 days a week. Now I've found even walking 3-4miles I get pain in my butt/tail bone and also pressure very low under my belly. I still do it but only 1-2 days a week pushing my 70+lbs of DDs. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers