November 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change

1. How far along are you/ how big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any Appointments this week?

4. Rants/Raves/Questions?

5. GTKY: are you planning a babymoon or anything special with your SO before baby comes?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• EinnehEinneh member
    edited August 2017
        27 weeks! baby is measuring a week behind 

2. How are you feeling?
        meh! 

None for this week

I did my 1 hr Glucose Test last Friday and failed. Went in for the 3 hour test on Monday and failed that too :( so.....Hello gestational diabetes!!! I will be meeting with a Dietitian next Friday and will see my OB a week after to recheck my status. (I didn't have GD with my 1st so this is something new for me!

5. GTKY: are you planning a babymoon or anything special with your SO before baby comes?
         I'm hoping to finalize a plan for a long weekend beach getaway with my husband and son before the summer ends. Celebrating our family of 3 before the new baby arrives. The thought of walking on the beach with sand between my toes just sound so peaceful and awesome right now! I'm also thinking of doing some family/maternity pictures then too. 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you/ how big is baby?
    23 weeks / grapefruit / bunch of grapes

2. How are you feeling?
    Same as @einneh - meh!

Nope

started organizing for the nursery, going through baby clothes, etc. still have a long way to go.

we are going up north to stay at a lake resort for a few days with DD. I am considering this our "babymoon/ family of 3 last hurrah"
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still here, I swear!
    24 weeks!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. I've started using a pillow to sleep and coupled with my hip support belt I can walk again without pain.
    Nope, but I have my glucose test next Wednesday, so hopefully that will go better than my other two.
    She is kicking more and DH can finally feel her semi-consistently. She tends to wake up and move a ton after he's gone to sleep, so finding moments when he can feel her kick around are rare.
    That would be nice, but with the two boys running around, unlikely. I will probably bring up doing a nice dinner or something like that before she is born with just the two of us sometime in November.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker