February 2018 Moms
Options

Hump Day Bump Day 8/2

2»

Re: Hump Day Bump Day 8/2

• Options
    Aeml1985 said:
    @sugarcoateddonut I want your poochie 
    I know everyone thinks their dog is the best - but I in my mind Bo is King of all the dogs
    Haha my dogs are idiots, clingy ones at that 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Your dog is so cute @sugarcoateddonut!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You all look so cute! I'm on #3 at 13wks and still look like I just ate an entire pizza. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
      edited because apparently i didn't know how to attach pictures!
    Do you raise black angus?
  • Options
    Irish Dexters.  They look like tiny Angus with big horns. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Irish Dexters.  They look like tiny Angus with big horns. 
    I'm so intrigued now. I've not heard of them. (I'm fairly new to the farm wife life --3.5 years). 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace and @mamaof5already I love the cattle talk! We raise black angus! I've never heard of Irish Dexters either! 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace and @mamaof5already I love the cattle talk! We raise black angus! I've never heard of Irish Dexters either! 
    IM SO EXCITED THERE ARE OTHER FARM WIVES HERE!
  • Options
    As a certified suburbs girl, the farm talk is fascinating. Gotta love these forums giving us something in common cuz I'd never be exposed to cattle talk!

@corcola love the outfit! 
  • Options
    Me too! Non farm wives think I'm crazy sometimes, but life really is different in a farm!

Irish dexters are awesome.  They are tri-purpose cattle,  very Docile and easy keepers, are thrifty eaters,  have any excellent carcass with fine marbeling through out and score really well on blind taste tests.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options

clc515 said:
    As a certified suburbs girl, the farm talk is fascinating. Gotta love these forums giving us something in common cuz I'd never be exposed to cattle talk!
    Agreed.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I'm 11 weeks 6 days today with my 3rd child. I didn't pop like this until week 26 with my first! 
  • Options
    @farmrose
    super cute bump! :) 
    #3 here also 
  • Options
    Me too! Non farm wives think I'm crazy sometimes, but life really is different in a farm!

Irish dexters are awesome.  They are tri-purpose cattle,  very Docile and easy keepers, are thrifty eaters,  have any excellent carcass with fine marbeling through out and score really well on blind taste tests.
    This is hardcore. A girl I went to university with is always posting and liking pictures of cows and I never got it, but I guess it's not so different than pictures of people's pets 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    I'm 11 weeks 6 days today with my 3rd child. I didn't pop like this until week 26 with my first! 
    You're a Feb 16th EDD too? :)
  • Options
    You're a Feb 16th EDD too? :)
    Yes ma'am!!!