February 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 7/31

If you're due 2/6, 2/13, 2/20 or 2/27

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 
11 weeks/lime
2) How are you feeling?
Better than last week! I think my symptoms are starting to dwindle a bit. 
3) Any appointments this week?
Not until 8/14
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
We finally announced on social media. How did you or how will you?
5) GTKY: What are you craving the most right now?
I made funnel cake last week because of a video online about a funnel cake ice cream sandwich. Husband was happy he got funnel cake but still confused.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/31

• Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks/strawberry
    2) How are you feeling?
    Still nauseous and exhausted
    This Thursday August 3rd
    None so far :-)
    My cravings are becoming random and sudden. Like Sunday I was sitting down, trying not to throw up and then I said to my DH "I want a Burger King chicken sandwich!" I swear I have not had one of those in several YEARS but it tasted sooooo good!

And cake. I want lots of cake...with lots of icing.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks, strawberry
    2) How are you feeling?
    Anxiety through the roof.
    Tomorrow! Finally!! I have an US and I'm so nervous. I just can't get excited about this baby until I find out it's ok. It's been driving me crazy.
    Rant: haven't pooped in 6 days. Do you think they can see all my poop when they do the US? Hahahaha
    We will announce on social media after my DDs first birthday.
    So much stuff. Mostly pizza lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) 13 weeks, matchbox car
    2) trying to get past this nausea thing. Still. And constipated. 
    3) no appointments
    4) @the_other_mother I don't know but I'm assuming they can see your poop on ultrasound if they were looking!! It looks real cool on X-ray...my bipolar kid also has crohns which is the only reason I know this. 
    5) protein
  • Options
    ash0625ash0625 member
    edited August 2017

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks/lime
    2) How are you feeling?
    Better today. Still sort of nauseas, but less so. Still poking my boobs to make sure they're sore. I also still require a TON of sleep. It's 5:11p.m. I came upstairs to "change" but really I'm already in bed. 
    Had one yesterday. Heard heartbeat on Doppler! Not another for 4 more weeks, but I'm buying a Doppler tonight. 
    None this week. 
    I don't have cravings as much as I do aversions. Still can't eat or see meat. :neutral:

@the_other_mother please ask them this tomorrow. Im so curious! And also, sending positive thoughts to you for your appointment! 

Edited because i forgot to reply to poop on US comment 
  • Options
    10 weeks--cotton ball (fun fact: I hate touching cotton.  It is a sensory thing and just thinking about it makes my skin crawl)

2) How are you feeling?
    I have had a pretty good week sickness wise.  Still so tired....

Next Monday!

Still not crazy about cooking dinner...and I love to cook.  So I am ready for that. 

Mostly just Taco Bell.  I am not sure it is a craving or pregnancy is just an excuse to eat it.  Although, @masopust, a funnel cake does sound good!  There is a local fair this week--maybe I'll snag one there!

Good luck with your appointments this week @rainafire77 and @the_other_mother!
  • Options
    13 weeks; a lemon or jalapeno

2) How are you feeling?
    Great! Feeling more like myself and noticing my energy is coming back! 

I had one this morning and got to hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler for the first time! Best sound ever!! <3

I'm anxious to look pregnant instead of bloated/fat! My pants felt tighter today though, so hopefully my bump is gonna make an appearance soon.

A glass of wine  :)
  • Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    13 weeks/lemon 

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Just tired.. but that maybe from DS and DD haha

I had one today! I got to baby again which was great

DS started school today and I'm dreading getting up early with him haha

it literally changes every 2min. Right now.... donuts! I won't be indulging though since in 5min it'll be something else haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you're due 2/6, 2/13, 2/20 or 2/27

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks/poker chip
    2) How are you feeling?
    much better on the morning sickness medicine, still get nauseous, but no puking. But constipation is the trade off, seems to be the theme here. 
    Nope, next week, getting excited to see the little one again.
    I would ask what has been successful for you at combating constipation, but it doesn't sound like we have to many success stories. 
    Nothing yet, still have lots of food aversions. Just ready to feel somewhat normal. 

@rainafire77 and @the_other_mother GL at your appointments! 

@ash0625 I have a Doppler! It is so much fun hearing the heartbeat! But it does take a lot of patience and some days I can't find it since it is still pretty early, so you just have to be okay with that. 
  • Options
    @ramzlau Miralax and Activia yogurt have worked for me.  I eat the yogurt every day and if it gets bad I add in Miralax.  My doctor said Miralax is safe to use the entire pregnancy.  Hope that helps you!
  • Options

12 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Better - I also think my symptoms are starting to lesssen. Only nauseous in evenings vs AM and evenings. 
    Tomorrow 
    I just had an ice cream sundae so nothing else at the moment

@masopust a funnel cake sounds delicious! We haven't announced on social media - I'd like to do something fun. My DH hasn't shared with his side yet. He's saying he wants to wait until after LO arrives. I feel like it's his side so his choice, but I'm trying to convince him not to wait that long. DH's side has a lot of drama and aren't very involved but I think they should still know before the arrival. 
    @the_other_mother hope your US and appointment went well!
    @ash0625 and @gingermama26 glad you both heard your LOs - I agree best sound in the world! 
    @magnolia305 good luck Monday! 
    @Starynightsky24 glad you had a good appointment!
    @ramzlau - I'd echo @chucksmom15 miralax and activia have worked for me. Good luck - constipation is no fun. 
  • Options
    @msunshine123 thank you. My appointment was great. Finally got to see the little bean in there! It was wiggling away. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.
  • Options
    12 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Better. I am feeling normal more often than I am not but today I was exhausted. 
    Not for another 5 weeks which is great. Once I'm out of the first trimester u hate going to appointments. It's such a hassle since I have to drag the 4 kids with me.
    I have to buy another car seat adaptor for my stroller because I bent the other one so that's pretty annoying
    Guacamole. Yesterday it was chili. Incidentally I have never had a funnel cake or seen them offered here, even at the fair (which is where I associate them with from television). They aren't really a thing here. Now Beaver tails on the other hand, yum. Damn, now I have a craving for that

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    10 weeks. Lego man sized!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, which makes me nervous. But I'm trying to remain optimistic. 
    I had my last appt with my RE on Tues. Everything looked perfect during the US and we got to see the little one wiggle around. I cried a little. We haven't gotten this far in our previous pregnancies. I'm finally allowing myself to get excited. 
    I want to cloth diaper, but after doing hours worth of research, I'm still not sure where to start. Good thing I've got 7 months to figure it out.
    Carbs! Which is exactly what I'm supposed to limiting and upping the protein and veggies. For some reason eating anything but carbs is like force feeding myself. I hope it changes over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    gingermama26 I forgot about wine as a craving. I want that just about every night with dinner, but settle for water. I do miss summery mixed drinks, too. I love ones with mint, basil, and/or cucumber. I guess I'll just have to make my own moctails to get me through.
  • Options
    @RaeleenD I had the same concerns about how great I feel. I had an ultrasound today and everything looked great. It was definitely good to hear as I had been really nervous. 
    Don't let cloth diapering intimidate you. There's a ton of information out there which can be overwhelming but it's really not as hard as it sounds.
  • Options
    @RaeleenD congrats on graduating to OBGYN! So exciting! Although I miss my REs sunny disposition, it is exciting to feel like you are just like every other pregnant lady out there. Wishes for a continued happy and healthy pregnancy! 
  • Options
    I keep missing this on the actual date lol!

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks (plus 2 days now) - lime!

2) How are you feeling?
    Still very nauesous and tired but managed to make it to the gym a couple of times. Does anyone else feel more nauseated the day after working out?

I had a prenatal checkup with my family doctor on Tuesday and we heard the heartbeat on a doppler!

I think we'll do a social media announcement next week. DH is bursting to tell the whole world, so I'm trying to finish up the personal (face-to-face) announcements this week/weekend.

Sushi/tempura and also Lebanese Food. I would kill someone to get some warak inab right now.

• Options
    @sugarcoateddonut We're doing the same, face-to-face announcements this week with a social media announcement next week. The face-to-face announcements are more difficult for me because I feel obligated to tell some of the people I work with that way given our close working relationships. It just feels strange to share something so personal with people I work with. I'm looking forward to everyone just knowing! 

@the_other_mother Wohoo on a great ultrasound! I don't get another until the end of August, but I'm buying a doppler today and keeping my fingers crossed it helps instead of hurts.