Trying to Get Pregnant

Randoms Thread Week of 7/31

It's Monday! 

What's up with you?

Re: Randoms Thread Week of 7/31

• Loading the player...
  • Y'all, I was waiting for a Monday B*tchfest to complain about this but I'll do it here. FIL was written up and given a thirty day notice for speaking unclearly to his superior. He needs to say "yes sir" and "thank you" clearly apparently. He doesn't work in customer service. He's also Chinese and H and I both think he's being discriminated against. He speaks clearly, just with a mild accent. Ugh jerks!! We're hoping FIL keeps the documentation of this in case he is wrongfully fired. 

• jsnakeholejsnakehole member
    edited August 2017
    @SkilledSailor You should definitely make sure that you or your husband is documenting everything for your father-in-law, if he isn't doing it already. When my last boss was treating me badly, I kept a notepad with everything jotted down, with the dates and times. It didn't do me much good (it turns out my union head is friends with my former principal), but I'm glad I kept a record.

I've been re-watching 'Pan Am.' That show had such potential- I think they just tried to do too much. But the costumes were gorgeous. I wish I had the money to throw away all my clothes and totally re-outfit myself in early 1960s-style clothes. The year the show came out, I made a Pan Am stewardess costume for Halloween. It looked pretty authentic, too.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @fishsticks-n-custard fan-girling on your new profile pic!
  • @zamora_spin  @KariAnn323 are you current/up to date with Orphan Black? 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai We caught up last night. There was lots of screaming at the tv.

Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Avrilmai @KariAnn323 YES! I am caught up. Thoughts in spoiler. 
    I could tell something terrible was going to happen - everything was just tying up too well, and when Felix gave that sweet speech I knew it was over for S. Sad, I guess maybe the writers felt like they needed to raise the stakes? 
    I am worried about what is going to happen between Rachel and Sarah. The Ledas are all so different and in many ways foils to Sarah - but Rachel is more of a true opposite. It has been interesting to see Rachel's arc - everything she did before these last few episodes she did because she believed she was different from the other clones or at least would be treated differently if she proved herself. Her realization that she was just a piece of property to the company after all came very late in the game. Rachel has redeemed herself to a great extent. Even though Rachel has been cast as the enemy, I think we have seen her suffer a lot and I do want her to have that quiet life she is dreaming of. 
  • @Avrilmai @zamora_spin @KariAnn323 Orphan Black!! I need to catch up. I think I am a season behind on it. Thanks for the reminder!!

• @KariAnn323 @zamora_spin

Full disclosure-I cried. When Felix gave his speech it was just too nice, too happy, I knew something had to happen. 
    I agree, @zamora_spin i think Rachel has redeemed herself a bit and I was a little sad for her when she realized she was just "property" I hope she does get her quiet life. 
    I cant wait to see what they do with the final 2 episodes. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Do any of you ladies have PCOS? I am wondering if I have it and would love to hear from some other ladies about the process of getting diagnosed. I've always had irregular periods, I have started to get hair on my face which is super embarrassing and I've struggled with weight. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @Redpuma119 Thank you for understanding our frustration! Unfortunately FIL is non-confrontational. Him keeping the paper trail is probably the best we can hope for for now. We'll keep talking to him about it. 

@jsnakehole Yes! I'm finding these siggy's to be hilarious! I giggle every time. 
  • @lindsaylove1989 I don't have PCOS (that I know about anyway) but there are definitely ladies on here who do. This is not a bad place for the question, per se, but you might also post it in the chart stalk/questions thread. I am not a PCOS expert but there are a couple different forms with different symptoms. What is making you think you have it?
  • Whatever it is, I just want to pull a Dr. Evil

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @glitzandglitter. MUD. No doubt.  But I still want to stab their eyes out, nonetheless.
  • I thought it was over and it just keeps going. i was going to comment but everything was already said and I didn't want to bump it up.
    I do see that one thread just got completely deleted. I thought it was the funniest one. I mean, spell caster...c'mon 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Where's a good "don't feed the trolls" gif when you need one? That being said, I feel bad if she is mentally disabled but I doubt it. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @doxiemoxie212 That is a great point. You would have to be going back into the thread manually on the app/mobile to see all the responses. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Holy crap, you're absolutely right. The tiny little part of me that was holding back because she might be telling the truth is gone. You can't blame the app for going to the wrong place then do something that obviously shows you aren't using the app. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• But... can I still get a cookie? Please?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV