Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Trimester Check In Week of July 31

2»

Re: 3rd Trimester Check In Week of July 31

• Options
    @ARB425 I was wondering the same thing about which app to try. I'm on Android, not Apple, and most suggestions seen to be for Apple.
  • Options
    Ugh I'm so frustrated right now. I just got a call from the hospital pushing back my induction to most likely tomorrow. Emotionally I was so prepared to go in tonight, we had our bags packed, planned my "last meal", our families were aware of everything etc. I just completely had a breakdown a bit ago. In a way I know I should be happy because this gives her another day to come on her own but I was just ready. Also my OB will be on call so that's a little more reassuring as well because I wasn't crazy about the OB covering. 

The hospital is supposed to call me tomorrow AM and they may have me come in earlier in the day but things are up in the air until I hear from them. 

@persnickity I found one called babyconnect(both iPhone and android) that you can sync with your spouse or caregivers. I think it's like 4.99 but I like the ability to sync between devices so both my hubby and I can input data. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs @ARB425. Sorry that the everything changed at the last minute. I'm so glad you'll have the reassurance of your ob on call, but can't imagine how it feels to have been prepared and now feel a little at loose ends with the change. Can you stick with everything you had planned for tonight? That way you still feel like you maintain some control over the situation.
  • Options
    @ARB425 - ugh... I totally get it. As much as you want to just let nature take its course, once you have a plan and are all prepared for it mentally etc... it just throws you off. Frustrating for sure. Big hugs. Tomorrow will be a perfect day for you I hope <3
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Options
    @MicronesianMamma congratulations!!! Reading your Labor story made me tired, you are a champ for enduring it all! Happy that you and baby are doing great!! 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• Options
    Argh @ARB425 - I'll be thinking of you. I was just lurking to see how it was going!

We are using GlowBaby and love it so far. 
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    You're almost there @arb425 !! If I go overdue I'm expecting the same because the hospital had a lot of due dates at this time. It'll all be worth it once your baby is here!! 

Uneventful OB appt, other than me having a decent weight gain/increased fundal height haha. We said no cervical check again. There's no point really. I'm surprised I willingly said we don't have to when she said she could since I'm almost 39 weeks. We'll see next week if I'm still Preggo.  Now I'm officially home & waiting. Weird feeling. OB and I had a good talk about how endo may affect me after delievery and set up a plan for reviewing this silly cyst 6-8 weeks post partem. I'm honestly already feeling anxious about pain management. One great thing is she was yet another medical doc that said with the endo pain I have - most like me finish labour and say that was all?? Haha. I can handle this!! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    Had my weekly ob appointment today. Decided to ask for general information about my chances of getting into labor naturally. My cervix is softening and my ob thinks I'll go naturally, but not for a bit yet. I've got my next appointment scheduled for next Friday with an ultrasound to check amneotic fluid levels and a NST. She's fine with me continuing to be pregnant as long as those come back good.

This weekend we're trying pressure points and a few other things to help move things along, now that we know my cervix is softening like it should.
  • Options
    Well, funny how thing can change in a moment. I had my weekly MFM check with a biophysical profile and NST on Wednesday. During the BPP we found out that our little guy had flipped head down...so we have a breech boy. And then the shock of the day was our MFM coming into the room to let us know I need to be admitted immediately. My amniotic fluid levels had dropped from 18cm from last week to 5cm. Normal is 8. I was terrified because they may have had to take him immediately. The decision was made to admit me, get IV fluids and monitor overnight. The overnight stay was miserable, i've never been in the hospital before. I didn't sleep at all, the fetal monitors had to be adjusted every 30 minutes because he was moving and I had to get unhooked everytime I need to go to the bathroom. The fire alarm went off 2x but it wasn't for the L&D building. DH couldn't stay because we had no one to watch our dogs...so he left to do that and I was just so scared and sad. My 2 best friends came to the hospital for about an hour that night...so that helped. After a long miserable night, I went for another BPP in the morning my fluids had increased to 8, PRAISE!! So they let me go home after I got my second steroid shot to help increase baby's lung maturity, just in case. I am on modified bed rest with strict orders to avoid any stress and keep my blood pressure down. I am on the very edge of pre-eclamptic and any blood pressure issues would be bad. I am hoping to keep this guy cooking for 3 more weeks and for him to flip, if possible. I just thank GOD that I had that weekly appointment and my doctors and nurses are so wonderful. The next few weeks are going to be filled with rest, dr appts and getting the rest of my house ready for this guy to make his appearance.

@ARB425 Best of luck this weekend! I'm pulling for the induction to get you started and your little one to make an easy appearance in the world!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    @latershrader so thankful you had a regularly scheduled appointment that caught everything! Glad you're doing better and fingers crossed you can make it a few more weeks. Hopefully things are uneventful from here on out.
  • Options
    @latershrader oh goodness! i am so glad you are doing better. agree with above - hoping for uneventful rest of your third trimester!
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• Options
    ARB425ARB425 member
    edited August 2017
    @persnickity thanks for the advice! We ended up going to dinner with friends as planned,hit a bucket of golf balls and had some ice cream. I'm glad I forced myself to go out and relax with hubby and friends!  Glad your appointment went well! 

@latershrader I'm so glad you had your appointment and they were able to detect the issue sooner than later! I'm sorry it was so stressful for you and that your hubby wasn't able to be there! Glad you had some good friends to come up and spend some time with you! Take it easy, thinking of you!

Well we are getting ready to head to the hospital for my induction at 5pm. We just got a call about an hour ago informing of us the time. I spoke with the nurse manager earlier who then spoke to my OB about some of my concerns because they still couldn't bring me in til Tuesday as a guarantee. It was causing me a great deal of anxiety because of the uncertainty....ohh the joys that infertility puts us through! Funny part is they told me that there was no way I would come in today so I booked a 4pm massage around 2pm today and an hour later they called! So that was promptly cancelled! 

• Options
    Woohoo  @arb425 !! 
    @latershrader  - thank goodness for the extra monitoring! That would have been so scary! 

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @ARB425 hope everything is going smoothly with your induction. Glad you got to go out and enjoy everything last night!