January 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    Ran out of hot water during my shower. 
    Don't know what sounds good for breakfast.
    DH got to sleep later than me. 
    The cat kept us up all night as payback for us going on vacation. 
    I'm back to work. 
     :(  :s:#
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EagsEags member
    @LemmyRN I already treat the upstairs lab like everything is contaminated. I also work in our other lab (shared with just one other coworker who is normal and believes in proper PPE). She was blown away that this person said that, but just kind of shrugged her shoulders and said they make up their own policies... wth? No, occupational health and safety makes the policies. 

And yep, they've known I was pregnant since around 9w. 

And unfortunately theres more back story here. I can't really make a report or it looks bad on me because I obviously I did it. And we just took a huge cut in grant money thanks to the new government budget... so the PI is having to fire one person and push one more into retirement, so right now is not the time to piss him off by making a report. The whole situation royally sucks. 
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    I woke up feeling kinda crappy.  I burnt my hand on my curling iron.  I then basically gave up on curling my hair.  I am officially always hungry now AND it is Monday.  That is all.
  • Options
    EagsEags member
    @LemmyRN you have a great idea! I mean, super passive aggressive, but just her style. 

I just had to dig through the fridge to find drugs and made a big deal how I was using a paper towel to do so. And it actually is extremely limiting when trying to dig through racks in a full, large fridge. 
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    + one for being in the "hungry all the time camp."  For me its recently come on and just today I've done some WORK on snacks and at lunch.  Thankfully I went to lunch with my other coworker who is also a J18 mom.  No judgment between the two of us on the food front. :)

Jan '18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    Also guys, why can I not change my siggy?? It keeps saying "images not allowed"..
  • Options
    missblazemissblaze member
    edited July 2017

@schaze It's saying the same thing for me.

ETA: It finally went through!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Options
    sjb2215sjb2215 member
    edited August 2017
    @schaze I was having the same issue this weekend and couldnt figure it out, so if you do let me know!

*spelling
  • Options
    I'll have to try again.. this is so frustrating! Get it together, TB!