October 2017 Moms
Options

Negative rhesus - Rhogam shot effects

Hello ladies!
I don't believe this has been addressed on the board yet: I just had the Rhogam shot this morning (28 weeks) and I've spent most of my day in a daze since then. I'm exhausted.
Anyone else experienced this also?
Thanks for your feedback!

Re: Negative rhesus - Rhogam shot effects

• Options
    Didnt even get that shot, i meant to ask my Dr about it this week during apointment but all I got from her after seeing her "student" for 10 mins was "Hi Saya, well everything looks good, ill see you in 3 weeks!" lol. 
    Hope your reaction to it is normal. And that you feel better after a good night rest
  • Options
    sofiaberlinsofiaberlin member
    edited July 2017
    Ha!

Well, today I'm feeling totally fine. Not sure it was caused by the shot or the week long vacation with my family that I just came back from. Both are valid explanations for exhaustion, I think. :)

For those who don't know about this shot, it is administrated if your blood type is negative and the father's blood type is positive. A longer explanation as to "why" can be found online, I'm sure!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had one and I wasn't really in a daze but I was super tired, and my whole hip hurt that next day but then I was fine!