Infertility
Options

ivf in Canada

hi,

has anyone had experience or knowledge regarding Ivf in other countries? Specifically Canada? I've heard it's cheaper but not sure how much cheaper! Thanks!

Re: ivf in Canada

• Options
    I'm Canadian. I don't think IVF is any cheaper in Canada. The cost of my cycle with ICSI and meds was $15,000. Also, there was a 3 month wait list at my first RE and 7 months at my second
  • Options
    I'm in Canada and it's not any cheaper. And there's no clinics with the "guarantee or money is returned". There's a couple Effortless or Mini IVF clinics. But I think that's in the US too??  
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello girls ;)
    I've been looking for a clinic for 2 months and researched a lot. Canadian ones are good, but they're not cheap at all...Some reproduction centers in the US are less expensive. But you should consider what's included in the price. Sometimes it's just one IVF procedure and sometimes they include accommodation, meals, transportation and stuff like that. And always check guarantees. IMHO, it's better to pay a bit more but to be sure that you'll get your money back if smth goes wrong.

So my little research shows that the cheapest clinics are in cheap countries - Eastern Europe, Georgia, Greece. In the UK and US, it's soo pricey. Btw I'dd be doing surrogacy and I consider that in Checz, Ukraine, Greece surrogacy is totally legal unlike here. You can ship your eggs to another country and it'll be cheaper than doing IVF in the US or Canada. I was hoping to find here someone who've done IVF overseas. At first it seemed crazy to go so far away, but now I'm thinking to give it a try. I'll write a post about it to share my experience. We should support each other and together we'll be stronger!