February 2018 Moms

Coupon/Sales Alert Thread

Re: Coupon/Sales Alert Thread

•  The Once upon a child near me is having a onesie sale  20 for $10.  Mix and match sizes long and short sleeve.  I don't know if there sales are store specific or company wide though.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Anyone know of any items that go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I wanna try and save as much buying the pricier items. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamaof5already ours had one a month or so back! I got some great onesies! It was really packed though! They had a long line before the door even opened. Love that place!
  • Super hesitant on that as well. Everything they have listed is $4.60 and no feedback since they are new. 
    Well I won’t  be finding out bc I had to cancel my order bc my debit card got locked bc fraudulent charges from my Dunkin’ Donuts app a couple weeks ago  :|
  • Has anyone been buying things or getting things off their registry from Babies R Us? My neighbor's stepdaughter is registered there and we want to get her something, but I've read about you guys not getting the right stuff, or not getting it at all, so I'm hesitant to buy from there. Any updates?
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Has anyone been buying things or getting things off their registry from Babies R Us? My neighbor's stepdaughter is registered there and we want to get her something, but I've read about you guys not getting the right stuff, or not getting it at all, so I'm hesitant to buy from there. Any updates?

I have never had issues there. Purchased off multiple registries and online for myself. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    It's our only registry and so far no issues.  I did place an order one time and got the wrong thing but they exchanged it for the right item.
    It's our only registry and so far no issues.  I did place an order one time and got the wrong thing but they exchanged it for the right item.
    Same thing happened to us. It was a one time issue and they exchanged it, but we had to drive to a store. Other than that, have never had an issue.
  • Thanks, everyone! I will order off her registry with no worries, then.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Super hesitant on that as well. Everything they have listed is $4.60 and no feedback since they are new. 
    I didn't order this pillow, but back in October I ordered a My Brest Friend pillow when it dropped from $40 down to $4 (plus $6 for shipping).

It was shipped from China and "delivered" to a city in Michigan - I live in Texas. I contacted the seller through Amazon and asked for a replacement or refund, and immediately got an email back from Amazon saying my message could not be delivered because the seller had "left the platform." 

I had to contact Amazon a few times before getting my money refunded, but I did get the full refund. I think the whole thing was a scam and I won't order from a non-Amazon seller again... unfortunately the price really was too good to be true in this case.
  • Megzb510 said:
    Anyone know of any items that go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I wanna try and save as much buying the pricier items. 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• That is a great price for that mattress. I’ll have to see if toys r us is doing any online sales. I cant do black friday crowds
  • Those are nice deals. Thank you for sharing @alemarie1.
  • Megzb510 said:
    Anyone know of any items that go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I wanna try and save as much buying the pricier items. 
    Good question! We are wondering if we'll be able to pick up our monitor somewhere on sale during BF sales... 
  • Megzb510 said:
    Good question! We are wondering if we'll be able to pick up our monitor somewhere on sale during BF sales... 
    I saw this one in the Target BF ad but not sure  about it. I think my husband wants something with a phone app. 

TTC #2 since August 2015
  • I Hope that toys r us ad I a also online. We need a crib mattress and that one is a steal 
  • Megzb510 said:
    Megzb510 said:
    I saw this one in the Target BF ad but not sure  about it. I think my husband wants something with a phone app. 

Thanks!
  • Old Navy is doing 40% off everything today thru Sunday.  If you have an ON card you get 50% with the code FriYay.  Maternity is included.  I just ordered a bunch of maternity and nursing clothes.
  • That is a great price for that mattress. I’ll have to see if toys r us is doing any online sales. I cant do black friday crowds
    Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. Plus I feel like Babies R Us / Toys R Us is one of the crazier Black Friday Places because people go nuts over toys. That is the mattress we're registered for, but I can't fathom trying to fight the crowds to get it. 
  • Amazon posted their Black Friday deals. Link to baby stuff here.
  • lucylou214lucylou214 member
    edited November 2017
    Scored our angelcare monitor today for 50% off!  I also was able to use a coupon for even more saved. :) https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/brand/angelcare/939 Just in case this can help anyone else! 
  • Pink Blush has 60% off some maternity clothes but 40% off everything. 
  • Lilliebaby carriers are on sale at target today for like $82?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw somewhere that Motherhood Maternity is having a decent cyber Monday sale. Something like 40% off and free shipping if people still need/want maternity clothes
  • I got an email today kohls online Black Friday start a today!! LOve Kohl’s 
  • Thanks @mamaof5already! I was looking at the Lillebaby Complete carriers! Going on their site now.
  • Halo Bassinest at $141.04 from $199.99. I’ve been eyeing this for awhile and Halo Bassinest is pretty much in every single coupon exclusion for babies r us and buy buy baby. 

https://www.amazon.com/HALO-Bassinest-Swivel-Sleeper-Bassinet/dp/B00LPBV1J2?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=568c2118cfee11e78b5ad6c60b2fd5970INT

TTC #2 since August 2015
  • I can't remember lillebabys black Friday deal but cyber Monday they will have 45% off on open box carriers and you get something extra with your order. 
  • BRU diapers are 40% off
  • These Lilly baby carriers, are they one size fits all...or would hubs and I need separate? 
  • Uppababy vista 2017 model is 20% off at Bed Bath Beyond/Buy Buy Baby!
  • Chawk17 said:no
    These Lilly baby carriers, are they one size fits all...or would hubs and I need separate? 
    One size fits most. The basic size fits me 5'6 and dh 6'5. Its one of the few larger men can wear. Dh tried the bjorn, and the ergo and both were to small to put on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chawk17 said:no
    These Lilly baby carriers, are they one size fits all...or would hubs and I need separate? 
    One size fits most. The basic size fits me 5'6 and dh 6'5. Its one of the few larger men can wear. Dh tried the bjorn, and the ergo and both were to small to put on. 
    Ok. That's good to know. We are both short though. I'm 5'3 and DH is 5'9. ....dh is also a little bit rounder in the middle. :) we are going to target for BF so I'll see if they've got any. 
  • Graco Click Connect Double Stroller 50% off on Amazon today! Got it for $82
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • 3plus1equals43plus1equals4 member
    edited November 2017
    Graco's fast action click connect jogging stroller was also on sale also almost 50% for the black/white one. 101$ instead of 189
  • Also Carter’s 60% sale plus free online shipping today. Just stocked up on newborn stuff!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • I just used the 20% off a single item at BBB and you can use multiple emails and texts. I just used three of the coupons. Text 422-29 to sign up or use your email. coupon takes some time to come in. Wish it was instant. The lady at the store just gave me a free one 
  • Bamboobies has a 40% off site-wide plus free shipping in US and Canada today.

I just got a nursing cover, re-usable pad multi-pack, and nipple cream for less than $40. Retails for more than $70 :)