1st Trimester
Options

1st Trimester

Re: 1st Trimester

• Options
    Hi everyone (don't know how to set these up haha) I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I was just concerned as I haven't been sick yet, is that normal? I have been feeling sick some days but not actually been sick? Thanks
  • Options
    Hi everyone (don't know how to set these up haha) I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I was just concerned as I haven't been sick yet, is that normal? I have been feeling sick some days but not actually been sick? Thanks
    No, not every pregnant lady gets morning sickness....some women are sick throygh their whole pregnancy.....some women have symptoms that come and go......no one pregnancy is alike even with the same person being pregnant multiple times....they all vary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay thanks for your help
  • Options
    Thank you for asking! I'm 6 weeks tomorrow (FTM) and haven't been sick either. I get a little queezy/upset stomach but I wouldn't call it nauseous. I have read different/conflicting articles too. One says that 50-90% of women experience morning sickness, the other said that having morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. And being so early in this I get scared. I'm sure I'm just worrying about nothing. But good luck and congratulations! 
  • Options
    Something like 50-75% of pregnant women have nausea with or without vomiting. Unfortunately, the presence or absence of this symptom isn't a great indication of the health of a pregnancy.