November 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker change 7/25

1) How far along are you / how big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this or next week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) what's one thing you've accomplished this summer that has made you happy or proud?

Re: Tuesday Ticker change 7/25

• jka427jka427 member

1) How far along are you / how big is baby? 24 weeks...cantaloupe 

2) How are you feeling? Ok! Having some Braxton hicks contractions and tired from going to the ER last night after my 3yo decided to eat a piece of plastic (he's fine). 

3) Any appointments this or next week? Next week is my 25 week appt

5) what's one thing you've accomplished this summer that has made you happy or proud?

Honestly not too much lol. It's been a little bit more of a play summer so far. But I did finish two classes that I had to take for my master plus 60. So that's done now!

• 1) How far along are you / how big is baby?

23 weeks. A chinchilla

2) How are you feeling?

I'm doing a lot better. Baby keeps jabbing me in the pelvis and my back isn't getting better but I'm feeling better every day.

next week I have an appt!

my FIL is driving me nuts. More so than before (and we don't talk) he put a wall up 3 years ago and is now complaining that we need to talk and I'm not allowed at their summer house til we do; however he makes no effort when I've been trying. At this rate he won't get to see his grandchild cuz I'm not allowing him to be around my kids if he can't get along with me. I've had it. Am I being too hard? Or is he? Keep in mind I still have no idea what I did to make him hate me so much. 

not much. This summer has flown by. I struggle feeling like I don't make a difference or anything. I work with adults with intellectual disabilities every day and I just have to keep reminding myself I make a difference in their lives and that makes me proud. So it's nothing I've accomplished, but something I work at every day 

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you / how big is baby?

24 weeks, cantaloupe 

2) How are you feeling?

Ok? My body wants naps at the end of the day.  Still claustrophobic in this belly sometimes. 

Had one this week.  My Fundal height is 4 weeks ahead so they want another ultrasound, so next week I'll have one.  I've gained a little weight and is like to keep it at that.  

just to my DH. The man drank my wine, I know I'm not drinking now but everything I ever buy for myself he drinks, no reason. No reason to open a bottle of wine, then the audacity to mix it with flavored sparkling drink and store it outside the fridge. I was a bit passive aggressive, I poured that sh*t down the sink after giving him a piece of his mind then a run down of everything he has said he would touch then finished on me. 

I don't know why I picked this question either. I have accomplished not freaking completely out. Haha.  We FINALLY bought a piece of furniture for the foyer and some art for the walls.  DD got the courage to ride her bike without training wheels, and I sat through the 3 hours of her learning, I guess my accomplishment is being there for DD this summer.