December 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 7/25

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Who are your man crushes *ahem* besides DH, SO? (stolen from Saturday and Monday) 

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/25

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    18 weeks, baby is as big as a croissant or sweet potato 

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling good, although starting to struggle with getting comfortable in bed. A pillow between the legs seems to help with lower back, but still not that comfy. 

Still don't know the sex, and I'm starting to get so impatient now that alot of the ladies on here have found out what they are having. Only 2 weeks to go now. Yes showing quite a good little bump now. People are definitely noticing. 

No appointment this week or last, next one will be AS in 2 weeks time. 

None really this week, accept all this talk of pop tarts on the "am I normal" thread, is making me crave them 24/7  :D

6) GTKY: Who are your man crushes *ahem* besides DH, SO? (stolen from saturday and monday)
    Loving Chris Pratt(from passengers)  and Chris Pine(from Wonder Woman). Hot!!!  :p
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    19 weeks, baby is the size of a mango

2) How are you feeling?
    actually feeling pretty good.  Im slowly getting some energy back, and not many foods make me sick anymore.

I have a little bump.  I don't know the sex of the baby - have an ultrasound on thursday the 27th. But not sure if we are finding out.

Thursday the 27th

6) GTKY: Who are your man crushes *ahem* besides DH, SO? (stolen from Saturday and Monday) 
    Josh Duhamel and Ryan Reynolds

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • abcolaabcola member
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    18 weeks! A tall frappuccino... although the A/S had him measuring bigger... yikes! 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good... I get really tired around 9, but other than that Im good. Starting to get a bit uncomfortable sleeping. 
    Team Blue which was confirmed today at the anatomy scan. I've only gained 4 lbs but I think I'm showing more if I wear tight things/flaunt it
    Anatomy scan today, nothing else for another month. 
    None really. 
    Justin Timberlake, Taylor Kinney... 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker