Single Parents
Options

Knocked up & abandonment

I told my baby's dad that I was pregnant. He told me to get an abortion. After I reached out, he said he'd help and he came around and stuff. I went ahead and told his parents but I got no response from them. I felt overwhelmed so I deactivated all my social media and changed my number. Does this make me a bad person? Was I acting on impulse?

Re: Knocked up & abandonment

• Options
    20thirteen20thirteen member
    edited July 2017
    People react differently to stress.  I don't think that makes you a bad person.  You're stressed out, this is a big thing to deal with.

How far along are you?  Is BD (bio-dad) still around/being supportive? 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    People react differently to stress.  I don't think that makes you a bad person.  You're stressed out, this is a big thing to deal with.

How far along are you?  Is BD (bio-dad) still around/being supportive? 
    Hi, ty for your response! He is not unless I reach out to him but tbh I prefer it that way. I think I just wanna enjoy my pregnancy, then when the baby gets here ( c-section schdueled 3/6/18) I will reach out. I wanna get. DNA test done for child support. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like that's a perfectly healthy reaction.  Especially when you're pregnant and you *need* to keep yourself as stress-free as possible.  My ex cheated on me, left me for the other girl and the other girl stalked me for about 6 months. I cut him out, and did what I could with her (which is pretty much almost nothing since most of the stalking was considered "hearsay"  :|  )

Good luck!! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers