November 2017 Moms

Weekly appointments 7/24

Re: Weekly appointments 7/24

• Had my 24 week checkup today, which means next time I get to drink the glucola...ick.  I did have to be the curious nurse and ask why we needed a full blood draw and not a finger stick if it's for blood sugar, turns out they recheck other things.  
    I talked to them about my tachycardia, they want me to see a cardiologist :( my Fundal height is measuring a full month ahead so they want yet another ultrasound. I'm doing what I need to for my SPD and they're a little concerned about me having upwards of 20 BH a day. This is why I hate telling them what's concerning me because I'm sure I'm just fine and everything will be fine. 
  • Thinking of you @MaximumEffort. I've been dealing with a lot of cramping lately too. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @MaximumEffort I've had the opposite with my OB. I've had consistent BH but they are not concerned unless it's breathtaking, 6 in 2 hours and persists for more than 2 hours. Luckily my BH are more annoying than painful other than one episode last week. Thinking of you. 
  • @maegpie my BH sometimes make me breathless but it's more because it feels like something is now sitting my on chest or it's hard to get the breath in. I do what they say and switch the activity in doing, I can't quite stop working though. I'm more fearful of them saying I have to stop work because we depend on my paycheck. 
  • @MaximumEffort I could see how you would have a lot of BH from the physical aspect of your job. Typically mine flare up when I've walked a distance or briskly. Hopefully it's not an issue and any testing they have you do comes back ok.
  • I had my bi weekly ultrasound, weekly progesterone shot and visit with the high risk doctor today. Everything is looking good and my placenta has migrated a bit so it's not completely covering my cervix anymore! I did mention my Braxton Hicks and how they're mainly when I'm at work and she asked if I could go on short term disability. Nope, haven't been there long enough and like you @MaximumEffort we really need my paycheck right now. I'm trying hard to hold out as long as possible even though I wish I could leave right now.
  • @amber0529 Did they give you a desk job instead of working delivery yet?!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @MaximumEffort thinking of you! That's a lot. 
  • @NYTino24
    Unfortunately in the post office you can't just switch positions. For me to get a clerk position I would have to apply, be interviewed, hired and go through training for that position. By the time all that happened I would be close to having the baby.
  • @amber0529 I thought it would qualify under a reasonable pregnancy accommodation. Anyway, I hope you're doing better with being on your feet a lot!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility