November 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Abby7Abby7 member
    I hate packing. I travel a lot for work and I HATE PACKING and I have to do it all the time. Deciding what to bring and what not to bring...not to forget some dumb thing like a razor or my iPad...having to bring extra of stuff like nylons in case the first pair runs and shoes for the meeting plus shoes for the airport but still keeping it to one carry-on....way too many decisions and things to keep track of. Guys have it so much easier.

Oh yeah and I HATE my laptop and having to lug in through all my flights and airports - it's old and heavy and my company won't give me a lighter one despite how much I travel because they're cheap.

(I have a business trip tomorrow so I am extra irritated today)
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @abby7 would you be able to have a bag of extras just for traveling? My dad is a pilot and he had his little toiletry bag with the razor that only travels I could see a bag of electronic cords only for traveling so you don't have to keep unpacking and packing them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is my HAD. I pay a bill with it and it and they get kicked back so I get past due bills in the mail even though I've paid. That and the fact that because the US tech couldn't get those 2 views of the heart I have to pay and extra $280 for the follow up US.  
  • Abby7Abby7 member
    @abby7 would you be able to have a bag of extras just for traveling? My dad is a pilot and he had his little toiletry bag with the razor that only travels I could see a bag of electronic cords only for traveling so you don't have to keep unpacking and packing them. 
    This is what I mean when I say guys have it way easier. Stuff like my make-up and prenatal vitamins are expensive and I don't want to buy a second set just for travel. An extra iphone cord is like $50 (I know because I've had to buy one on the road because I forgot mine). I don't travel quite enough to get seconds of absolutely everything but it's enough to annoy the heck out of me when I do have to pack. Ex. I'm about to hit AA Gold this year - about 25 flights so far.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
  • My bitchfest is that this board has been dead last few days. Just this thread which used to go a few pages long is not only 4 posts! Mainly I think because a bunch of regulars went off to start a Facebook group and so now there is no excitement on getting to know many others on the bump. It's my bitchfest so I may be totally wrong and really do hope Facebook did not kill this board as I like being able to express myself without worrying about internet crazies. 
  • @ShePersisted it was mentioned before but I think a lot has to do with not much going on in the second trimester once you get past the anatomy scan.  Plus it is summer so people are busier.   Also we did lose some regular posters but it just means those of us  still here need to step up.  I generally don't have much exciting to post about so I'm pretty quiet but I'm here.  
    My rant is probably also appropriate for the symptoms thread but I'm definitely feeling grumpy about still having nausea.  I keep eating stuff hoping it will help calm the nausea but I think that's just contributing to weight gain.  Ugh.... 
  • I've just had a lot of anxiety the last two weeks and don't have the energy to respond to others. Hopefully it will go away soon!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I'm sorry to hear that.   Hope it does go away soon.   Sending calming thoughts your way.  
  • I straight up dislike being pregnant. I just don't like it. Im so uncomfortable and just blah and exhausted. I can't wait to just be done.

• @samsterrr I thought it would be so much easier this time. Instead I feel a stranger in my own skin and I get claustrophobic.  I've pretty much given up on pants at home and I dislike things adding pressure to my belly.  
  • @samsterrr and @MaximumEffort I feel guilty for saying it but I'm so uncomfortable and so tired. I still have a long way to go and even the maternity panels in pants/shorts are too constricting. I still feel nauseous in the morning and have a gross taste in my mouth all the time. 
  • NYTino24 said:
    I've just had a lot of anxiety the last two weeks and don't have the energy to respond to others. Hopefully it will go away soon!
    Hugs!!! 
  • For some reason I totally didn't see this yesterday. My bitchfest yesterday was the Dairy Queen person that didn't understand I wanted BOTH Heath and Butterfinger in my blizzard. Ugh. 
  • @mymulligan I had the weird metallic taste all first trimester that would never go away. Luckily it has not made a reoccurrence. I hope the weird taste goes away soon. 

I think second trimester things do tend to slow down. Me personally thinking on my appointments there isn't anything too exciting. 28 week appointments I think you will start seeing more postings about the glucose tests and then from there maybe another lull until 35ish weeks. Unless you see a lot of babyprep postings (hospital bags,nursery prep, NSTs, pre eclampsia, unforeseen inducements, and just births in general).