August 2017 Moms
Options

FTM Check-in: Week of 7/24

How far along are you? 

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: What was your first pet? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: FTM Check-in: Week of 7/24

• Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks and 4 days

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Later today, regular 37 week appt

Cravings? Again more sweets. I look at chocolate and I want! 

Rants/Raves? My cough won't go away, cough drops won't help, and Robittosum doesn't help. GRR! Also, doesn't help when I cough, I pee a little, I'm wearing pads..

Questions for FTM, STM+? So, yesterday I noticed a lot of EWCM discharge, first time I've had this since getting pregnant. Then later on, I was having more "globby" type of discharge, very similar to snot, had some come out throughout the day, some was clear, some was yellowish. Would this be my mucus plug coming out in pieces? 

GTKY: What was your first pet? We couldn't have any pets with fur, my brother had asthma, but we had three shark fish. Then my brothers wanted to set them "free" in the pool, the filter put an end to them...
  • Options
    How far along are you? // 36 weeks tomorrow!

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? // 36 week (including labs and GBS screen) on Wednesday

Cravings? // Sweets---I'm convinced this is just my new taste bud situation since I was never a sweets person and now I cannot control myself!

Rants/Raves? // Rant: ringworm. I've never had it! I've had a large spot on my thigh for like 3+ weeks and was treating it with an OTC cream but now it's spreading. I have like 30 dots on my belly and chest. Switched to a different cream thx to PPP's recommendation in weekly random and hoping that works. Nervous about it going away in time since it's contagious and on my breasts, so I don't know how that'll work with breastfeeding and not giving it to the baby.

Questions for FTM, STM+? // Has anyone treated ringworm with something other than OTC cream?

GTKY: What was your first pet? // a pekapoo dog named Sporty. He was so sweet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jacksonbears yes. I have been losing my mucus plug like that for a couple weeks now. Same with my first pregnancy. I never saw a big piece with first or this pregnancy. It's really annoying. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 38+4

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Wednesday, weekly check in. 

Cravings? None. 

Rants/Raves? None, I'm mellow. 

Questions for FTM, STM+? Even though I'm well aware that every pregnancy is different, did you feel any signs, in retrospect, that labor was imminent? Or was that first contraction or water breaking seemingly coming out of nowhere? I have a feeling I'm going to be taken by surprise by labor any second. 

GTKY: What was your first pet? We had a history of taking in stray cats growing up. We got a darling cat when I was 7, and she lived until I was 21. I loved that cat. Turns out I'm actually allergic to animals and spent my entire childhood sniffly. I'd love a cat now, and DH and I strongly considered it but then found out we're expecting this baby. So, maybe in another few years we'll explore that option again. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jacksonbears FTM here, but the snot discharge sounds like it could be parts of your plug.  Ive had creamy to eggwhite mucus this whole pregnancy, but nothing has looked like snot (except for the morning of my BFP).

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? OB was good, and so was US.  I did find out that I wont have any cervical checks, unless Im showing signs of labor when I go in, so I will be left in the dark.  Im kinda okay with that, but at the same time, Im so curious as to what is going on down there! 

Cravings? I wont say no to a good scoop of ice cream, but really I havent been able to eat a lot of food, because he is so high.  Though I did have a sip of DHs corona last night, and it made me super pumped to be so close to the end.  I miss having a refreshing beer after a hot day. 

Rants/Raves? I think my mom is finally realizing that she is being a bit too over bearing and nervous, when it comes to me going into labor.  She has been less panic-y when I have talked to her the last two days.  Though she did tell me that I was walking too much, and would walk him out of me.  I am still trying to encourage little dude to stay in until aug 1.  My MIL is away on a mission trip in Alaska right now, and my Uncle and his partner are up visiting.  I would really love to have MIL home, and Uncle gone before he shows up.  I love my uncle, but I know that if I were to go into labor, not only would my parents drive down, but so would the uncles, and I just dont want that.  Plus I would rather have MIL be around, shes much more chill about this whole thing! 

Questions for FTM, STM+? I mentioned this in the BF thread, but I thought I would here as well.  Ive been seeing a lot of different tools to catch breastmilk while feeding (ill put photos in a spoiler).  Are these needed?  I have been leaking for a while now, but I dont know if that has any indication of what it will be like when my milk comes in.  I already have a large supply of breast pads, but didnt know if I should also get something to catch the letdown or if those are just a waste of money.

I had a cat for a very short amount of time when I was like 3.  I dont remember much about this cat, other than its name was Punkin (yep thats how it was spelled), and he was tiny and Orange.  We had him until we moved, which wasnt a long time, and were able to give him to friends of ours, who had his sister.  We would go to their house every once in a while, and I would get to play with "my cat".  He passed away when he was 19, so he lived a good long life.  Interestingly, I am not a cat person, and we never had another one.  We did have two other dogs growing up, and now I have my own.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 + 2

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 34 week appt last week. OB told me we'd be doing GBS swab next visit. I asked if I could be started on antibiotics even if I test negative because I routinely see patients with GBS infections myself. She gave me the side eye and told me I can be reswabbed at 39 weeks if I really want to... :/ 

Cravings? Food isn't even appetizing right now. 

Rants/Raves? Im looking forward to my birth class on Friday/Saturday! 

Questions for FTM, STM+? How much exercise is everyone doing at this point? I was averaging 4-5 hours a week up until 31ish weeks. Now I can barely walk a mile a day without feeling exhausted. 

GTKY: What was your first pet? A black lab! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    @littlebug2010 are those "needed," no. I never had them with DD (and I did leak a good amount). But if you want them, go for it. 

@BlackNYellow exercising the same amount as from the beginning. I walk as I normally would for normal activities. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 38 +4

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Last week they scheduled a c-section for me on July 27th since LO is still breech. We have a quick appointment this Wednesday to check his positioning, on the off-chance he turns. If not I'm going to have my baby this week... It's so surreal!

Cravings? None.

Rants/Raves? DH and I are at peace about the c-section, but recently all these old ladies I know have been telling me how horrible recovery is and it's been a little discouraging. I mean, I know it's abdominal surgery but aren't things a bit easier now at 25+ years later?

Questions for FTM, STM+? See rant above.

GTKY: What was your first pet? A hamster names Oreo. Yup. He was black and white. He liked it when I sang to him. That's all I remember.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Feliciosity I had a c section with DS because he was breech. Did it hurt? Yes. But so would a vaginal birth. I do not understand the need people have to try and terrify already scared pregnant women. If you follow your doctor's instructions and take care of yourself the way they tell you, you most likely won't have any problems. Obviously there are risks, but that goes with any medical procedures. My best advice is that when they tell you it's ok to get up and walk, do it, even if it's hobbling a few steps to the bathroom or to the door of your room and back. Take your pain medicines when it's time and don't let it run out. Don't be afraid to ask for or take help when you get home. Be kind to yourself. Granted, that's good advice regardless of delivery type, but it'll be ok.  Get yourself some cotton granny panties so it won't irritate your incision and some pants, skirts, shorts that are elastic and sit a little higher.  Keep pillows handy to brace yourself in case you laugh, cough, or sneeze. If you have any questions, let me know! 
  • Options
    @blacknyellow - i was doing my normal routine up until 34 weeks. I had to stop running after that, I was getting too crampy, and uncomfortable. I stopped working out on Friday, going to relax and take it easy till she comes. But I want to keep up with walking everywhere. 
  • Options
    @BlackNYellow
    re: workouts. I'm still doing it, just not to the frequency or intensity of what I could do in earlier months or pre-pregnancy. It is good for my mood. I'm at about 3-4x a week, 40 minutes per workout. Plus normal walking for daily life. Working out in the gym with the air conditioning is far better for me than walking around outside in the heat- the heat just is killer! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 38+3

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Weds-my weekly check. Maybe she will be further down this week- from where I feel her moving she feels lower.

Cravings? Watermelon- otherwise my mouth has felt really dry and I am a bit stuffy so things just taste odd or unappealing right now.

Rants/Raves? This is a combo-Rave->My mom is out of the hospital Rant->so I was told it was ok if I had the baby now. Gee-thanks!

Questions for FTM, STM+? Did your baby match the US size guess at all? Our US at 36 had her almost 8lbs already-Dr thought she was smaller, but they say it is only off usually 10%. Anyone way off? B/c that would put her close to 10lbs if I go full 40wks. 

GTKY: What was your first pet? My family had a dog before I was born- Had dogs my whole life. Along with about 6 other kinds of animals over my life. My parents currently have a dog and a 6ft cornsnake. My dad has nothing to do with the snake. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    @jacksonbears I've been having this to - more watery than normal discharge every once in a while. I'd been worried I was leaking amniotic fluid but it was off and on (with more than a few days "off"), not consistent so just assumed it was normal. Never thought about it being the mucus plug but I have heard that it might come out in pieces over time so that makes sense and shouldn't be alarming (right?).

@littlebug2010 I bought 2 boxes of breastpads and realized I might not leak (although I have very occasionally already). Idk if you have amazon prime but it might be worth waiting to see if you actually need them. I figure anything nice-to-have or might-need at this point I'll hold off on and can have in 1-2 days from amazon.

@BlackNYellow I'd been working out pretty regularly up until about 30 weeks. I took a couple of weeks off from running when it was 100+ and when I tried to again I kept getting braxton hicks contractions after 2 minutes so it was a huge fail. It's literally a workout to go up 2 flights of stairs (have to stop halfway) so I'm focusing on prenatal yoga, walking, and swimming.

How far along are you? 36 weeks

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Last friday - GBS test (waiting on results), quick ultrasound to confirm LO is heads down (yay!) and discussion with the doctor about a few L&D questions including how long they'd let me go before a forced induction. She felt my back where I've been having pain and said it's my rib. 

Cravings? I wanted to buy a pint of ice cream and none of the flavors without chocolate sounded good...left the store with no ice cream (can't have chocolate and sick of it).

Rants/Raves? Rave: Hospital bag is packed, admittance paperwork is dropped off, got a good start on freezer meals, and have our 3rd out of 4 childbirth classes tonight...feeling ready for LO to arrive!

Questions for FTM, STM+? DH will be home for the first 3-4 weeks (we are spreading out his 7 weeks of paternity leave. I know I won't be working out until I get dr's clearance after that, but how realistic is it that he will be making it to the gym?

GTKY: What was your first pet? I had a beta fish but I feel like that barely counts. Never really had a pet but definitely want a dog in the next few years.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @smallbutmighty77 I never thought about the dry mouth/stuffyness being a symptom! I just assumed that it was the weather mixed with AC.  I swear my water intake has only increased, and yet, my mouth is dry all the time! Also, both my OB and the US tech told me that the sizing can be off by more than a pound.  I dont know if that was to make me feel better, or if they just really are that bad at predicting size.  If they were right, Ill have about a 10 pounder at my due date as well. . .
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    How far along are you? 37 weeks

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Last week it went well - told I could go off the blood thinner until after the birth, induction scheduled for the 18th incase he doesn't come by then. I had to have the Group B swab again though - I guess the tube the swab got put in was expired so they wouldn't process it. 

Cravings? Junk food anything - until it's in front of me, then I want fruit. 

Rants/Raves? I still have a few big items to finish at work and my motivation to do them as gone done!

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: What was your first pet? A bunny - and I've always had one since then. I currently have two!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @littlebug2010 I'd say those would be a good idea if your supply is on the low side. Every drop counts! I didn't personally invest in any and just stick with the breast pads. Maybe hold off and see once your milk comes in.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @secicc12 thats a good point. I think I might wait on them.  @bumpybump Thanks!  I feel like some of the groups im in on FB have been blowing up with this particular product, and everyone was raving and saying they were a must.  Good to know that the pads might be plenty.  
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    @kvh22 re: husband and the gym. 
    I'd like to think that situation is unique to the two of you. My husband will be off for five work days and work from home another 5 work days, and then it's back to the office. He has a gym in his building so he'll get his workouts in on lunch break. When I'm cleared to start exercising again, he committed to me that he'd care for the child so I can get out of the house and do what I need to do. 
    Point is, if the exercise is important to both of you I'm sure you two can lovingly work out an agreement. Maybe he shouldn't walk out the door when the shit is hitting the fan (figuratively and possibly literally) but if you're settling in for a peaceful feeding, that could be the right time for him to go. 
    Especially because exercise is good for the mindset, I think it's a good priority to make- not let either parent be tied to the child 24/7 but take turns getting those breaks in. Even the What To Expect books say that exercise can help with post-partum anxiety and depression. If it's important for your husband to get to the gym, I'm sure the two of you can make that a reality! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kvh22 I missed your post earlier.  I do have prime, and I got a big box of breast pads (and have already broken into them) for my shower.  I have been leaking for weeks now, which was why I was concerned. I think im going to hold off on buying something, becuase if my supply is good, I might not want the hassle of cleaning something else and if its not great, I have prime and can get it super quick.  
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    I am impressed by all of you who are still working out regularly, especially everyone who is still running! Wow]! The heat has been killer here (it has also been a wet summer) and I think that is one of the reasons why my workouts have been suffering. It's only 75 here now so I better get my butt in gear and go outside! 

• Options
    I am impressed by all of you who are still working out regularly, especially everyone who is still running! Wow]! The heat has been killer here (it has also been a wet summer) and I think that is one of the reasons why my workouts have been suffering. It's only 75 here now so I better get my butt in gear and go outside! 
    I went for a waddle around my neighborhood last evening because the weather was nice and all I kept thinking was that I have the equivalent of a softball wedged in my vagina. How anyone is still running at this point is beyond me too, lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    In my 35th week!

Last week. Everything was fine, I have all my appointments with the OB scheduled on out at this point :o

Cravings?
    Right now I'm obsessed with these cheese crisps at Trader Joe's and watermelon salad with feta and mint.

Rants/Raves?
    Last week I met with the new hire who they are planning on using for my maternity leave. I was originally pretty concerned because I really didn't want the person to be a complete rock star at the role... Let's just say I'm 0% impressed with the hire and have significant reservations about them being able to even do this job successfully. I have expressed the many concerns I have to my manager. So now I have to use my remaining time working spent training a person I don't even think is going to work out.

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    I can't remember if this one has been asked before, but what is everyone planning to wear while in labor in at the hospital? I hatttttte hospital gowns but understand the necessity of wearing one for access reasons...I do know a couple people who labored without wearing a hospital gown. Just wondering what everyone is either planning on wearing or wore during a previous labor so I can get a better idea of what to expect or bring with me.

A sweet calico kitty.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Mango517 depending on the temp in the room I may only labor in a bra and underwear. I packed 2 robes in my hospital bag to wear as well. If I'm stuck in bed from an epidural then I'm definitely not wearing a gown. 

• Options
    @mango517, I think Im going to just wear the hospital gown (I have zero experience with them), but I had to share.  This photo shows up on my pinterest all the time.  I cant find the full photo, but she has like 5 inch heels on too. There are other photos that show her with the baby after.  I have to laugh, becuase thats totally what we are all going to look like when we go into labor too, right??  :D

IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    @Mango517 I loooove watermelon/mint/feta salad! So yummy!
  • Options
    tova24tova24 member
    How far along are you? 
    38 weeks today!!!

I have my 38 week checkup on Thursday. First cervical check. Appointment is at 10:45, do I really have to go to work to just turn around and leave an hour later? 

Cravings?
    popsicles. Found these organic mango ones that are crazy good. Made by "Jolly Llama."

Rants/Raves?
    i am so ready!!! I literally keep look at my belly and saying today's the day! I bought a peanut ball, aloe infused socks, and cliff bars. Let's do this! 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    whose doing their hair and makeup for labor? 

First "pet" i officially bought was a half Arabian, half thoroughbred horse named First Lieutenant (Lou, for short). He was $120 at auction. No one wanted him because they thought he was wild. Turned out he was dehydrated and tired and hated being in a wooden box. I had him for 4 years and trained him to be a therapy horse. He's currently in a therapy horse program for MS patients and loving Iowa!
  • Options
    @tova24 I won't labor as I'm having a scheduled c section, but when I had my scheduled c section with DS, I woke up and blow dried and flat ironed my hair and put on makeup. The rest of the time I was in the hospital I just used dry shampoo. I plan to do the same this time, but the hospital is farther away and we have to be there earlier so I'll probably do my hair the night before and run the flat iron over it before we leave. I'll probably do my makeup once we get to the hospital because I have a feeling I'm going to be a sobbing mess about leaving DS .
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    @Mango517 the lady who taught my childbirth class at the hospital I'm delivering at said to bring something of your own to wear so that you don't feel like a "patient." I think that's good advice but I don't want to buy something just for delivery (that is going to get all gross) so I'm planning to just go with their gown.

@tova24 FTM here but I am not planning on wearing makeup. I figure I'll sweat it off during labor anyways. DH and I are not huge into social media so I foresee no pictures of me in/right after labor going public. And I definitely don't have a pregnancy glow...more like mild acne right now. I normally wear makeup if I'm leaving the house for more than a quick errand.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I wore no makeup for labor but that's also because I was showering during labor..felt nice. I put it on the next day though :)  
  • Options
    I have no intention of wearing makeup for labor and will just have my hair in a ponytail. This is because I assume I'll be sweaty and gross (and showering hopefully at least once to not stay sweaty and gross). I do plan to wear a hospital gown but I'm going to bring a sports bra too in case I overheat in the gown and don't want to wear it. 
    I am, however, bringing basic makeup (cover up, powder, mascara)  for day-after visits and photos. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will probably shower at some point.  If I get to labor at home, Im sure that I will shower, and I know the hospital I will be at encourages showers to keep you relaxed.  I also bought a super light weight nursing bra from Madela to wear during labor. My normal sports bras dont fit, and are heavy, so Im hoping this one will be good for labor.  I wont be bringing anything else to wear during labor.  Ill stick with the hospital gown to wear. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    @Mango517 I wore the hospital gown last time and plan to again. 

@tova24 with DD, no makeup for me during labor or my csection. I couldn't have cared less about makeup during my entire hospital stay. I don't plan to put any on this time either. Hair wise, it was up in a ponytail the entire time. Isn't shower and put it up. Only time it was down was when I took my last shower before leaving to go home. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    tova24tova24 member
    This sounds vain, but I want some cute photos! Like, I completely expect that I'm going to look like a hot mess, but a girl can wish? 
  • Options
    @tova24 do what you want to do. Nothing right or wrong about either way. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @tova24 do what you feel comfortable with. I had never stayed in the hospital before and it made me feel more comfortable. I have curly hair and it gets frizzy, I knew it would be easier and more low maintenance to straighten it in advance. I don't remember putting any makeup on after the first day, but I may have just done moisturizer, foundation, and mascara.  I'm staying 3 nights this time instead of 2 and I plan to do the same just so I feel more awake if that makes sense. 
  • Options
    @tova24
    I totally get what you are saying.  With DS, my water broke at 11pm after I had just gotten into bed.  I had no makeup, hair was in a ponytail,  and I was wearing my glasses instead of contacts.  The only pic I have of me holding him after delivery I look awful in.

It may sound vain, but this time I'm being a little more conscientious... I straighten my hair every morning,  don't use makeup remover at night, and keep my contacts in a handy place at night so I can easily put them in.  I don't intend to reapply makeup or have a beauty team come tend for me while I'm in labor,  but I figure I can do the bare minimum to look decent. 

I wore the hospital gown the whole time with DS.  This time, if I'm allowed, I would love to wear a nursing bra only.  I was super hot throughout my entire labor, and sweat really badly despite turning the A.C. down as low as possible.  I would love to avoid the gown this time if possible, but I'm not gonna bring anything pretty to wear bc let's face it.... it's gonna be ruined with all the blood and fluids.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 37 weeks 5 days

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Have one each Thursday...last week was status quo, this week I'll get my first cervical check.

Cravings? Cookies and lemonade 

Rants/Raves? I have an anterior placenta and it's been hard for other people to feel LO kick...between today and yesterday, both of my SD finally had enough patience to feel him! Such a cool thing to share with them and got them both even more excited for him to get here.

Questions for FTM, STM+? 

GTKY: What was your first pet? More my Dad's, but we had a cat, Diablo, who was my best friend as a baby and toddler. He was huge (17 or 18lbs) and snuggled up to me like a dog.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tova24tova24 member
    @kristenk727 I didn't even think about being hot! I packed some nursing bras, pjs, and robe. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? GBS swab and weekly BPP tomorrow

Cravings? Cap'n Crunch

Rants/Raves? Rant: My swollen feet won't fit in any shoes, besides one pair of flip flops I bought in a size up.
    Rave: The only thing I have on my agenda this weekend is my future SIL's bridal shower. So I can clean and chill at home the rest of the time, since we've had showers and events happening every weekend. 

Questions for FTM, STM+? Does anyone have experience with the Angel Care monitor? We plan to eventually get a Nest cam, so we can watch while we're away, but I'm leaning towards the Angel Care audio/movement monitor to have while we're home. 

GTKY: What was your first pet? We had a chocolate lab, named Hershey.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20