Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday 7/23

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite thing about yourself? (Physical and/or non-physical.)

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: WTO Sunday 7/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @stargazer1lily - Good luck with your cleaning/organization. I so need to do that too.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - Sorry you are at work :( Glad you don't have to be there long though
    @paleoprincess - I love your dahlias! So pretty!

• Options
    paleoprincesspaleoprincess member
    edited July 2017
    @glitzandglitter thank you! They're surprisingly easy. I'm going off the idea that is my classroom is bright and pretty, the kids will all listen to me. Its never worked before, but maybe this time. 

@purplg8r I love the not judging/thinking the best thing, the world needs more of that. 
  • Options

@glitzandglitter, I'm in exactly the same boat as you, this is my first cycle off BCP, and I'm hoping that I O, but not sure when I will, or whether my cycle length will stay the same.

I'm only on CD2, so you are a few days ahead of me. Sending you positive thoughts and good luck for this cycle :)

Me 34/ DH 48/ Married August 2007

DD1 Born April 2004/ DD2 Born July 2005/ DD3 Born December 2009

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    @paleoprincess It started off as a really dark grey and has faded throughout the month. It's currently a really cool ashy blonde/silver combination. I go in on Friday to start back at the beginning, with the dark shade. Oh, and your dahlias?! Stunning! How are you doing those?

@purplg8r Yes, that's a first world problem but I'd be annoyed by that too. How's your trip going, otherwise?

@cards10 That is super annoying about your thermometer! Maybe Amazon can overnight one to you? 

@darkstar42 Yay! Glad to hear it was fun! 

@pebbledam Yes, the lines will get darker. OPKs usually succumb to peer pressure. Sorry FF isn't cooperating with you. 

• Options
    paleoprincesspaleoprincess member
    edited July 2017
    @darkstar42 I'm glad the registering wasn't too bad, it seems like the "gearing up to do something" is frequently harder than actually doing it. 

@SkilledSailor Thank you! I got the idea from some wall art at a Trader Joe's, weirdly, and then I found a tutorial on Pinterest (https://www.mamasgonecrafty.com/2017/03/diy-giant-dahlia-paper-flowers-how-to.html?m=1) They're really easy! I spent too much on pretty construction paper, but I spend like half my life in my classroom, so it might as well be pretty. 

@pebbledam Thank you! Good luck on the opks. I was never good at working nights, what do you do? 
  • Options
    @pebbledam - yes! Sounds like a plan to me!
  • Options
    pebbledampebbledam member
    edited July 2017
    @paleoprincess - I work for the railroad and I've been on nights for over 4 years now. I'm trying to get onto a 2nd shift job, but it's going to be a few months at least. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pebbledam Oh my gosh! That's a lot of night-shifting. My fingers are crossed for you getting the 2nd shift. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor so far my trip has been great & relaxing 
  • Options
    darkstar42darkstar42 member
    edited July 2017
    @pebbledam It's not, but I do love the hitchhiker books! My SN actually references this song, by my favorite 90s britpop group.

ETA: Clearly I'm tired this morning. I forgot about the 42. Yes, that does reference the hitchhiker books! Haha.
  • Options
    @pebbledam it's a very dark brown but has a red sheen to it when I'm in the sun. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    _darth_darth member
    Sorry to revive yesterday's thread at 5:30 pm, but I kinda posted and ran yesterday. I won't lie to you ladies. I got into Outlander for the first time, there were hot people, and then it was somehow past midnight and I was still stuck to the TV.

@darkstar42 I'm horrible with names, but here's the podcast I was talking about: https://strengthsphoenix.com/listen/

@SkilledSailor Definitely implementing the things I learn in small steps - it's a good/natural addition to CBT and kinda balances me out, I guess. Right now, I'm keeping a gratitude/achievement journal that has been really beneficial in breaking some toxic thought patters I've been taught or picked up.
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)