January 2018 Moms
Options

TW

2»

Re: TW

• Options
    So sorry to hear this. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you. Sending prayers your way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so Sorry for you and your family's loss. Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way.
  • Options
    mindaamindaa member
    So sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    vjraabvjraab member
    My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Prayers to you, Baby Elijah, and your family as you cope with this loss. Sending hugs your way! Let your support network take care of you, and lean on them. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  My heart goes out to you.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Lifting you up in prayer. Sending big hugs.
  • Options
    I am sure you are gone now.. but incase you aren't, take care of yourself. A loss can feel so emptying. Talk to someone if you need to. Don't hold it in. I am so sorry for your loss.

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• Options
    I'm just now catching back up to speed with this board after a few days away.  I'm deeply sorry to hear of your loss.  My heart goes out to you. 
    3 MCs
    1 Rainbow Baby: Born 4/4/15
    BFP: 4/23/17  EDD 1/5/18