Options

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: If you could see anyone/group in a live concert. Who would you want to see? 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options

1. How far along are you? 37 weeks. Omg, he's going to be here in 2 weeks 

2. How big is baby? A striped skunk 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I only have 2 left, next Wednesday and the Wednesday before my c section 

4.  Any new symptoms? Baby has dropped and I can't stop eating. I don't know if it's round ligament pain or what, but I keep having this stabbing pain on the right side down by my hip bone. It was awful after my massage last night. It's also really bad if I'm sleeping on my left side and stretch that leg out straight. I really feel like I have a bowling ball in my vagina. I never experienced this with DS because he was breech. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I'm so tired. I'm not sleeping well and DS has been getting up earlier than normal this week.

6. GTKY: If you could see anyone/group in a live concert. Who would you want to see? I've already seen pretty much everyone I was dying to see, but I'd love to go to Vegas and see Reba with Brooks and Dunn.  I've seen her once and them twice, but together would be awesome. I wouldn't be mad about seeing Garth Brooks again, either. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 36 weeks.

2. How big is baby? I really don't keep track anymore. Baby sized?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I had one yesterday. Have one on Tuesday. 

4. Any new symptoms? 3cm dilated and feeling every bit of it. Incredibly hard to walk sometimes. Literally feel like the baby might fall out. Insomnia...leading me to thinking about all the things I need to do.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Having to re-sleep train DD. And she's getting her canines. She's been super clingy. Glad that I've dilated this far but I'm hoping I don't just walk around this dilated for several weeks. Packing a bag this weekend and getting everything set up.

6. GTKY: If you could see anyone/group in a live concert. Who would you want to see? I don't have any that I can think of. I'm not super into concerts.

@SouthernMama15 here in Texas it's practically against the law to not like country music...so it's really fun for me. Even so, I've heard that Garth puts on an incredible show.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aehogan90 I saw him and Trisha right before I got pregnant with DS and it was amazing. I love concerts and if I have the money and someone to go with, I'm in. Haven't been to one in over a year. Mostly I've been to country shows, but I've also seen Eric Clapton (amazing) and Britney Spears (circus tour and it was so fun).  DH is not a fan of going unless he really loves them. Atlanta has a huge festival every year and I surprised him with tickets because Journey was there and he loves them. Terrible idea. I get my love of music from my parents even though neither of them are country fans. They're more rock people. My mom has actually seen AC/DC. 
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 that's awesome. I have seen several of my favorites. I listen mostly to classic rock and 80s. I'd lose my mind if I got to see AC/DC. I guess my top now would be The Scorpions.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

1. How far along are you? 38weeks!! Ahhh

2. How big is baby? Baby sized 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until Weds- tracking everything now.

4.  Any new symptoms? A little more lightning and BH

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Rant-my mom had surgery last thurs, supposed to be out in 2 days. They did something and she has been unable to swallow, so she is still in the hosp. Getting better but she is really upset that I could have the baby while she is still there. Which would not be my preference, but hello, I don't control when she comes at this point and my family keeps reminding me how awful my mom would feel if she was still in the hospital. It sucks.

6. GTKY: If you could see anyone/group in a live concert. Who would you want to see? The Cars...they are 'our' band/ song.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @aehogan90 9 times out of 10 my Pandora is on Journey radio.  I'd love to see them in a better venue. Eric Clapton was really good because dude is crazy talented, I just wish he would have interacted a little more with the crowd.
  • Options
    @aehogan90 9 times out of 10 my Pandora is on Journey radio.  I'd love to see them in a better venue. Eric Clapton was really good because dude is crazy talented, I just wish he would have interacted a little more with the crowd.
    All of my favorite bands are older than me so it's depressing to think I'll never get to see them with all their original members. And if I do, they're way past their prime.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @aehogan90 right? Every time someone tries to tour under the Lynyrd Skynyrd or 38 Special band name my dad gets all tore up because sadly most of those guys are dead and have been for years. I will say that the lead singer for Journey is crazy talented. There is a documentary on Netflix about how he joined them and it's really fascinating. I have heard rumors that Steve Perry is supposed to tour with them again.  I wish my dad had kept all his old t shirts from concerts, sadly all he has left is a Styx belt buckle. So random. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 37 weeks today 

2. How big is baby? Romaine Lettuce 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? 37 week appt today. 

4.  Any new symptoms? I've been having some BH which I never got with my DD. And I'm somehow even more exhausted then I have been which I wouldn't have guessed was possible. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm 2 weeks this little guy will be here! I still have a long to do list and no name for this little guy. At least this weekend I am putting my DH and Dad to work around the house and in the yard. So hopefully we can get the to do list completely (or at least mostly) knocked out!

6. GTKY: If you could see anyone/group in a live concert. Who would you want to see? 

I'm not really a big concert goer, and I don't really keep on top of current music. Might be nice to see someone like James Taylor or someone older country like Garth Brooks or George Straight.