Infertility
Options

IVF cycle November, anyone else?

Just found out yesterday that my clinic won't be able to do an IVF stimulation cycle with me until November. I really thought I would be able to do it sooner than that (((sigh))). So the wait goes on. At least I get to start testing and other appointments late next month. Maybe that will keep me busy enough to feel like things are happening. As of now time feels like it is going sooo slow.
Me (34) My Man (37)
TTC with IVF due to MFI and Mild PCOS

IVF #1 - scheduled November 2017

Re: IVF cycle November, anyone else?

• Options
    Ugh waiting sucks! But look at it this way - you have ample time to make any adjustments to diet etc to help along in egg and sperm development - experts do say it takes 3 months of changes to affect eggs and sperm! FX for you!
    ME: 33 / DH: 37
    MFI, NTNP x 10yrs
    6/2017: started IVF + ICSI cycle #1, antagonist protocol (menopur/gonal-f/ovidrel)
    7/17/2017: ER, 16 eggs retrieved, 15 mature and ICSI'd, 7 fertilized. 
    7/22/2017: 1 fresh day 5 embryo transfer, rest of embryos arrested at day 4 morula stage
    7/31/2017: BFN
    August: DH started clomid
    November 2017: Started metformin for egg quality
    March 2018: Planning to do IVF + ICSI, antagonist with HGH, freeze at 2pn stage for 2018 FET
  • Options
    I agree! I will be starting my first IVF cycle in October and going into November. It feels like forever, but I'm sure once it gets here it will go quickly. At least you get to start testing and stuff. That usually keeps the time passing a bit quicker!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    laurad75laurad75 member
    edited July 2017
    I'm doing DE IVF and anticipating that it will finally happen around Nov. The summer and early fall are so packed I'm hoping it goes by quickly. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    Wonderful! Let's stay in contact. This is a first time for me so it would be fun to go through the process with other people at the same time.

I've made every diet and lifestyle change anyone could think of since  a year and a half ago when I first started saving for IVF. Now that I have nothing left to do or research seems like time is going soooo slow.
    Me (34) My Man (37)
    TTC with IVF due to MFI and Mild PCOS

IVF #1 - scheduled November 2017

• Options
    I'm hoping that we will be starting IVF by then. We just had our 3rd IUI yesterday. I'm trying to stay positive and hope that it will work. I'm also trying to mentally prepare myself for IVF. We have our IVF discussion scheduled with the RE at the end of August.
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married: 2012
    TTC since: October 2013
    May 2017-IUI #1 Femara, Ovidrel
    June 2017-IUI #2 Femara, Ovidrel
    July 2017-IUI #3 Femara, Ovidrel
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new here, but I am also planning a first time IVF cycle in November cycle starts November 6 I believe.  We will likely be freezing all and doing FET in January. Our IVF consult is the 30th of this month.  Also anxious with the wait.  
    -Steph

Me:28-Severe Endometriosis  DH:30 -Excellent

Spring 2008-Started TTC
    Fall 2011"Unexplained Infertiltiy"-3 IUI's with Clomid-All BFN
    Spring 2013-Divorce
    Feb 2017-RE Consult "unexplained Infertiltiy"
    Mar, Apr, May 2017-Letrozole/Ovidrel/IUI-BFN's
    July 2017-Laproscopy/Hysteroscopy-"Severe Endometriosis with Bowel Lesion not removed"
    November 2017-IVF-14-Retrieved, 7 Mature, 6 Fertilized(ICSI) 0 embryos. Fertilized did not divide.
    New d(x)-Egg problem

• Options
    Hello everyone! It's very likely that I will be starting in November as well. I have my IVF consult toward the end of September. Just waiting....