January 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 7/20

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Favorite Season? Why?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7/20

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks! Baby is the size of an orange!

2) How are you feeling? Mostly good! I've been having occasional headaches that I could do without. 

We don't know the sex yet, but we have an elective US scheduled for Saturday morning to find out early!! Yes to showing (stm, still awkward stage where I can tell but no one else could if they didn't know). 

4) Any appointments this week/last?  Elective 4d ultrasound on Saturday morning to find out the sex! So excited because we can bring DS with us to be a part of the experience! He's a wide open 22 month old and I know I won't be able to bring him into the AS. Really looking forward to it!!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  mostly just worried about keeping up with DS once this LO arrives. He will be 2 the end of September and is so full of energy! Anyone have newborns with their high energy toddlers have some reassuring thoughts for me?? 

6) GTKY: Favorite Season? Why? I LOVE fall. I've been dreaming about it ever since summer began. I just love all the associations--the fair comes around, the scents of apple and spice, leaves changing, and all of the coziness! Ahh and I can't wait to dress my bump this fall as well!  :)
  • Options
    15 weeks today!  Baby is the size of an apple.

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good.  Sleeping better (well except for one night of 'pregnancy insomnia' when I awoke at 3 a.m. and didn't fall back asleep!).  I'm still exercising regularly and I think that's helping a lot with energy.

No! and we aren't finding out. Which is really tough for me...especially since I have the results to my Counsyl test in my email inbox that shows the baby's gender.  Yes - definitely showing! This is my 3rd.  I will make the leap to maternity clothes next week because I'm pretty uncomfortable in regular pants.

No appts this week, but see both OB and high-risk doctor next week.

I'm ready to get the nursery painted and buying furniture!  

Fall, hands down!! I love football and I love the fall weather in Iowa and everything that comes with it- bonfires, pumpkin patches, the cool crisp air.  I'm excited to start wearing cute comfy sweaters and being cozy :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    13 weeks, babies are the size of a peach. or kiwi. or matchbox car.

2) How are you feeling?
    definitely having some nausea-free days now (yay!) but today isn't a great day. also headaches have become a relatively constant thing, but i get tp up my caffeine level a teeny bit to help them go away! 

yes! we're having a boy and a girl! i think i've started showing...at least, the bloat is showing, but i think it's part baby bump too, now!

had the NT scan this past monday, and one baby wasn't cooperating, so i get to go back on tuesday to see if they could get that one's measurements. doc isn't worried, though, based of off what they could see, everything is looking good!

i'm so ready for the 1st tri feeling yucky to go away! the brief glimpses i get of it are such a tease...

I LOVE the fall! The air gets so crisp and all the yummy scents are in the air - apples and cinnamon and bonfires. I also love all the holidays and late fall seems so cheery with holiday spirit. and i know i sound like a hallmark card... :lol:
  • Options
    slipaustinslipaustin member
    edited July 2017
    13 w today - lemon/about half a corndog

2) How are you feeling?
    Not as tired and just a little worn out but not much to complain about. 

We should find out at 16w us. Showing, unfortunately yes, but not a bump. Previous to getting pregnant I was in great shape, flat stomach, very fitted clothing. I gave into cravings and ate donuts and chips for 3 weeks so I have gained some weight. Looking forward to looking pregnant rather than fat..... 

Last appt was at 11.5w. Next is 8/10. 

Sorry to sound negative but I hate the "DH" term - it seems like the only option. I am not married but in a very committed relationship with my partner. And speaking of him, he's THE GREATEST but a little too positive. Any time I am frustrated with anything he thinks I am being too negative. I recently moved from Texas where I own my home, have a washer and dryer, can do whatever I wanted to my house to NYC where I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to hope no one in the building is using the washer and dryer. So I complained about that yesterday and it upset him making him think I don't love our life together. Just let me be frustrated every now and then! 

Fall. It's the best. 
    MC: October 2016
    BFP: 5/16/17
    EDD: 1/25/18

• Options
    You all described Fall it so wonderfully!  It makes me crave it even more then I already am!  I live in CA but I am an east coast native.  I miss fall so much!  It is my favorite season HANDS DOWN.  I can't wait for cider, football, sweaters....send it this way as soon as you start getting it!  You'll get it before we do!