TWW Monday 7/17

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress?

Re: TWW Monday 7/17

• Options

Month/cycle: 5/4 3AL

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4 and an unsuccessful attempt at -1

Typical LP Length: 10 days

Testing: I say no, but who am I kidding? Probably 10 dpo because wondfos and totally irrational BSC.

R/R: I meal prepped so hard yesterday! I made 3 big lunch/dinner meals, chopped veggies and washed fruit for snacks, and made a double batch of veggie egg cups for breakfast too. I'm happy to just drink coffee this morning and not worry about what I'm going to cook. I'm in a great mood- no rants!

CS/Q: No but here's my chart.

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? There is a dam on the lake near us, because it flows into a few other lakes, and there's walking/running path along it that's 3 miles. I love going there and running because the views are gorgeous and it's such a stress relief. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cards10cards10 member
    edited July 2017

@holly321 yay for temps continuing to rise!

@kbamomma33 wow meal prepping! I envy you. And I get the BSC to pee on all the sticks! Right there with ya! And that's a huge temp spike today. I'd hate to add to the BSC but I'd be interested to see if that continues and looks triphasic  ;) but maybe too early still?

ETA @mileswithmyles have fun on vacation! Have you previously said where you're going? 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 34/?

Timing: who the eff knows now

Typical LP Length: unknown

Testing: BFN this morning  :| Try again Wed I guess

R/R: rant - wtf cycle... I've never ever had a 34 day cycle as long as I've been tracking with FF. All my tracked cycles are 28-30 days. So to all you lurkers out there, you really are regular until you're not! rave - GoT!!! And I finally did a successful spoiler!

CS/Q: it's not much of a chart but it shows my growing concern that we may not have had good timing. Upcoming BSC spew... to reach for one time in FW, if I assume our last BD on CD23 was during O, that would mean I'd be 11DPO today. I got a BFN but it could still be a little bit too early, right? Otherwise if AF or BFP don't show up soon then we've totally missed FW as we were apart the next 8 days and didn't get to HIO  :'(

Oh, ETA also I guess CD23 doesn't have to be O day to be good timing so I think I have a larger window than I thought. Sorry for the BSC explosion.

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? Is it lame to say my couch? Mindless tv helps!

• Options

Hi ladies! Have been missing the last week, did some love tits, back at it now though. 

@holly321 good luck with that meeting!

@kbamomma33 So jealous of all your meal prep. I wish I was the motivated with it. Sound yum too!

@mileswithmyles Yay for vacation! Have a fantastic time!!

@cards10 Sorry you're having a frustrating cycle! FX that you still hit your FW though. 

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing:-2, -1, O

Typical LP Length: 10-12?

Testing: not until AF is late. 

R/R: hiho hiho....off to work I go! Ugh, the coming back from vacation day blues. But its all good. We had a great time and ready to take on this week! (just give me another 2 cups of coffee first though lol)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? It's either going to the gym, or taking my dog for a walk at the lake. It is really peaceful there and he just loves to swim. He always makes me smile and slow things down for a minute. 

• Options
    Good morning!

@kbamomma33. Way to go with the meal prep! That is an awesome feeling.  PS please share your egg cup recipe...what did you add to them?

@mileswithmyles. Have an awesome trip!

@cards10. That is soooo frustrating about your cycle!  

@holly321. The grove of trees sounds like a very peaceful place.

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 12-14?

Testing: probably not 

R/R:  Had some cramps last night, so I am thinking AF is probably on its way. :(  I usually have 3-5 days of symptoms before AF arrives.

CS/Q:

GTKY: I think the beach, anywhere near water.  We also have a big hanging swing in our backyard and I love to sit on it to look at the stars.

• Options

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing:-2, -1, +1

Typical LP Length: 13/14 days

Testing: Tested 07.15.17 was negative. Only reason I tested was still have my old AF app that scheduled to show yesterday, so now I am going to wait for an extra few days. Since currently (according to the other app) AF is now 2 days late. However, according to FF AF is due tomorrow.

R/R: Rave: It is Monday, new week, new goals, new perspective! 

CS/Q: I got nothin' 

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? The gym or just being outside, either usually works for me.

Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options

Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: all the days 

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30 (and I'm sticking to this because my birthday is July 28, and my mom planned a napa trip)

R/R: I think our bedroom AC broke last night.... but we're going to ca on Wednesday!

CS/Q: for stalking

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? The spa! A good massage is the best fix. 

• Options

@holly321 Glad that you confirmed O... that must be a relief.

@kbamomma33 Holy Mealprep Batman! All that stuff sounds delicious! 

@mileswithmyles Goodness gracious, 14 hours in a car? And don't you have a LO along? I thought my recent 9 hour drive was bad... Good luck!

@cards10 Sorry about your confusing cycle.

@nitnat007 Welcome back!

@doxiemoxie212 You must be getting so excited about your trip! And yay for a trip up to Napa!

@justkeepswimming8 I love showers for destressing as well!

--------------

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: Ox2

Typical LP Length: 13-14

Testing: Sunday

Rave: I'm heading out today for a 5 day cooking class as a training for school and am really excited! As a bonus, I get to stay with my sister, who lives nearby.

Rant: I'm heading out today for a 5 day cooking class and am nervous about what it's going to be like. Also, I hate being away from home and MH for so long.

CS/Q: No Qs, but here's my chart for stalking:

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress?

Just being home usually does it for me :)

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 - Thank you! I hope so as well! Told my mom to cross her fingers and toes! haha.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @zamora_spin your chart is coming up as "link invalid" - I've noticed this same error message for a few people over the last few days. How are you uploading? Are you doing a screen shot and then uploading the image? Or is it a direct connection with FF?
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 From my computer I usually drag and drop - the trouble is I can see it fine, so I can't tell that it's funky unless someone lets me know. We had that problem some last week too although I don't know that it was mine in particular. Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited July 2017
    @zamora_spin when I was lurking this past week, it was like every other chart. ;) I'm on my laptop and can't see it, so it's not a mobile issue. Maybe a browser issue? IDK. 
  • Options

P&G for now. I'll see if I can find some time this afternoon to get back for comments. I've got some catching up at work to do after all the bumping I did last week, lol.

Month/cycle: 8/7 (7/6, 3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP Length: 15 days on progesterone

Testing: maybe starting this weekend

R/R: DH officially resigned from his job this morning. For those of you who missed it yesterday, he was put on administrative leave Friday. Turns out, they're going to pay him out his unused PTO, so that's the bright side. He's got a plan for going back for an associate's degree, which should only take a year given he's already had a bachelor's degree. Thankfully classes start in about a month, so at least that was good timing. Now we're down to one paycheck until he finds something part time. If this cycle doesn't happen, we're looking at TTA for a couple months until things are more certain, and also do I can go to my sister's wedding in the spring. Also thankful that all of these things are lining up at the same time.

CS/Q: not much going on here.

GTKY: my yoga mat (although I needed to get back to it after a week and a half away)

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO**

@icecubeinthedesert That's good news about your hubbie. Sounds like things are lining up well for school!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @hedgepig cooking class sounds like fun! I feel you on the being away from home and YH though. I am the same way. Hopefully it will be so much fun, you wont notice the time!

@darkstar42 We just stayed at home. But spent time at the beach and the lake, some stuff around the house. It was just nice to have that time together. Good luck with testing tomorrow. Hope today was just too early. FX

@zamora_spin no GoT spoilers! I haven't watched it yet. With our time zone we would have had to stay up way too late, but cant wait to see it tonight!! Re acupuncture, I just started going this cycle as well. It chose based on reviews. I will be going twice a week for the first 2-3 weeks and then once a week moving forward. 

@icecubeinthedesert Glad to hear that things are lining up for you. Still FX for this cycle though. 

• Options
    @nitnat007 Cool, maybe we can compare notes on it as it's both new to us. Are you trying to address anything in particular? 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin Definitely! I decided to start going to see if could help with stress and overall circulation. She has definitely does majority fertility cases judging by her bulletin board of photos (which is nice to see). I have only been to a few sessions thus far, so couldn't say if it has made an impact or not. But the 30 minute catnap certainly doesn't do me any harm! I have it covered by medical at the moment so will keep going until its starts coming out of pocket and then re-evaluate. 
  • Options
    jayliijaylii member

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/DPO - 3? I'm confused!

Timing: -3, -2, O

Typical LP Length: 13-14 days

Testing: Probably the 27th or 28th. I am meeting my husband in the UK (he's then for work) on the 26th so I want to wait until we're together.

R/R: This is only month 1 so I'm trying to keep my expectations low. Something I'm not good at!  My husband and I were actually in the same city for this cycle! We've put off trying for a couple of months because he's been travelling a lot for work and the timing hasn't worked. 

CS/Q: I have been charting for a few months and am generally really regular but this month was weird. I had really fertile CM for a week (CD10-14). Saturday fertile CM ended but my temp didn't rise until this morning (Monday). I'm confused and not sure when I actually ovulated. I'm guessing I ovulated either last Thursday (CD 13) or Friday (CD 14). Another part of my confusion is that for a few months I was having shorter cyles and ovulating at CD 11/12. Any opinions on this?

GTKY: What is your favorite place to go to de-stress? I live very close to Lake Erie and love to walk my dog at a big park there. She loves exploring the beach. It's a beautiful place and helps me to relax. 

• Options
    @jaylii do you use Fertility Friend? Based on my experience, I would guess you ovulated yesterday (Sunday). Generally, CM and OPKs indicate that you may ovulate soon, and the only way to confirm is with a temp shift (or, I guess, an ultrasound). So, if the temp shift happened today (and it remains high for three days), then you can know definitively that you've ovulated. It's very normal to have multiple patches of fertile CM and/or positive OPKs in one cycle, so that's why the temp confirmation is so key. 
  • Options
    jayliijaylii member
    @doxiemoxie212 Thanks for the response! I'm new here so thanks for being patient with me. :) I'm going to try to attach my FF chart below. Gotta figure out how to link it in my signature too.

I think you're right that I may have ovulated yesterday (CD 16) based on the temp rise. My husband left for a work trip Saturday so the last time we tried was -2 . Seems our timing may not have been ideal this cycle.

• Options
    @jaylii no worries - and -2 isn't bad timing! Just be on the lookout for the next few days (try to make sure you take your temp at the right times, etc, to confirm O, but you definitely still had fertile CM Saturday, so it looks like Sunday is your O day for sure. FF will give you crosshairs Wednesday, I'd guess (you can put in temporary high temperatures for the next few days if you want to see what it looks like). 
  • Options
    @kbamomma33, good job with the meal prep.  I always have great intentions and then don't do it.
    @mileswithmyles, enjoy your vacation.
    @hedgepig, have fun with the class and staying with your sister!
    @icecubeinthedesert, good luck with everything with you DH, I can't imagine how stressful all the changes are.
    @jaylii, -2 isn't terrible.  Fx for you.
  • Options
    @cards10 The BSC really is real. I had the triphasic thought as well. Facepalm. I hate myself for even thinking it. I probably won't sleep tonight because I'll be thinking about temping tomorrow. Ridiculous.
    As for your chart- yes, 11dpo is still early for a positive test. I'd keep peeing on things, especially since this cycle is longer for you. Sorry if you've said already, but is there a reason that you aren't temping? It would be hard for me to guess FW and O date like that! I need all the data!
    @kbamomma33 hahaha I mentally facepalm several times a day!
    I'm not temping bc MH says I'm obsessing and he likes to do it "normal" where sex isn't timed and he doesn't hear my bbt and blah blah blah. So I've been not temping for these 3 cycles. But I found it super helpful in the past and I too love all the data! So I'm for sure going to do it next cycle bc I think I'm obsessing more having to guess than if I actually knew. I'll just leave him out of all the findings and keep DTD EOD and it'll be fine. Compromise is important in a marriage, right?
  • Options
    @cards10 I'm laughing at, "do it normal." :joy: I can totally see how you would obsess more without knowing temps- I would! MH knows I temp and I'll show him my chart sometimes, but I try to be sly and just turn up the sexiness during FW so he doesn't feel any weird man feels about timed sex. Admittedly, that doesn't always work! I think the fact that you've taken a break from temping for his comfort is a great compromise. FX that this is your cycle though and it ends up being a moot issue! 
  • Options
    @kbamomma33   Thank you for the recipe!  I will have to give it a try soon.

@mileswithmyles   No temp drop yet.  I'm only on 8dpo, and I've read that the temp drop usually happens a day before AF or the day of AF.

@hedgepig   The cooking class sounds awesome!  Do you know ahead of time what types of dishes you will be making?

@icecubeinthedesert   Yes!  I need to get back to yoga too...