Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Night owl or morning person?

Re: TWW Saturday 7/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @holly321 what is your surgery for if you don't mind me asking? Did they say it was okay for you in the TWW even if it's too early to test?

Month/cycle: 20/20

CD/DPO:  16/2

Timing: -4,-3,-2, IUI 

Typical LP Length:12-13

Testing: holding out 

R/R: it's the weekend finally! Was a long week after a shortened holiday week last week. Looking forward to some nice weather and hopefully the beach tomorrow. 

CS/Q: none 

GTKY:  Night owl or morning person?

Night owl all the way 

• Options
    @hedgepig, thanks!  And good luck with the roof.  And don't be like me and sunblock well!

@beachbunnyxo123, it is carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve release.  My OBgyn said it was fine to have even if I was pregnant.  The surgery center said they won't do the ulnar nerve surgery if I am pregnant.  Enjoy the beach tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited July 2017

ETA- TB ate my post 

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: O-2, O

Typical LP Length:

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Have fun at the beach!
    @looeeze I'm pretty new to charting still, but that temp shift looks pretty clear to me!
    @darkstar42 That's wonderful news about YH! You both must be so relieved :)
    @cards10 I'm seriously impressed that you didn't test today! FX for tomorrow!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    edited July 2017

ETA- TB ate my post 

Typical LP Length:

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Holy crap, TB mobile hates me today. Sorry for all the crappy half posts. Hopefully the third time is the charm:

ETA- TB ate my post 

Typical LP Length: ?

Testing: after 7/21

R/R: Rant- I haven't started packing yet for our trip Rave- headed out for a run in a bit. Also, looking forward to seeing all our camp counselors at the thank you party DH and I are hosting at our house tonight for the summer camp we help run.

CS/Q: nothing out of the ordinary going on since O day 

GTKY:  Night owl or morning person? Morning person!  I love going to bed early and getting up early. 

@holly321 good luck with your surgery. You farmer's market fruit sounds so good!

@hedgepig good luck and stay cool!

@beachbunnyxo123 enjoy your weekend!

@looeeze do you think it could be your thermometer?  The one I have is always reads my temp really low unless it is centered and exactly level in my mouth. In the past, I've immediately retaken my temperature if I get one that seems wonky. 

@darkstar42 congrats to your H!  That's great! We went through a similar employment situation with DH the last year and I know how good it feels to have all those ducks in a row!

@cards10 good luck with getting home!

Thanks for help with the emoji issue!  I feel like an idiot. 

• Options
    @mileswithmyles Are you trying to use an emoji on your phone? That will make the bump mobile cut off the post. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Yes @mileswithmyles--one time I reposted several times before figuring out that TB was cutting off my posts due to using emojis.  What a pain!  Sorry if that's happening to you.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 @hedgepig @cards10 Thanks! That all makes me feel a little better :)
  • Options
    @zamora_spin your chart looks pretty great, though! 10dpo is still early for testing. 

@MrsMiller8588 I love when the dog sleeps in :) I did get a -OPK at CD11 and a +OPK at CD12. 
  • Options
    @looeeze , my early post Office temps seen to stay close to the coverline.

@darkstar42 , congratulations on your Dh's job

@dukestar5 , I will be 7dpo, so unlike, but not impossible TW..... I got a bfp at 7 dpo before.

@MrsMiller8588 , sorry for the temp drop!
  • Options
    @looeeze It is still early. I think I like to let myself down gradually. Like, oh, it's negative but there's still hope but also let's not get too excited. My temps tend to rise until a day or two before AF so we'll see.
  • Options
    @cards10 Fx for you tomorrow!
    @mileswithmyles Have fun at your party tonight!
    @dukestar5 Enjoy your last day of beach! Does this mean you can go back to temping in peace?
    @zamora_spin We plan to watch some GoT episodes tonight to get psyched up for tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the congrats on MH's job! We are super excited. :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks all, I finally made it home! And I lost my willpower when I got home and heard my HPTs just calling my name. I knew it wasn't FMU but I was silly and hopeful. BFN of course. Blah. I think new plan is to test Monday now. If I can hold myself to that. Oh well, time to BBQ. At least now I can have a beer without wondering. But wtf is up with AF? I so wish I was temping! If it goes much longer I'm going to worry if we even got some BD in the FW! And I'm also super pumped about GoT tomorrow :)
  • Options
    millpemillpe member
    @cards10 Sorry about the BFN :( glad you made it home! Enjoy the BBQ and the beer!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options

On mobile so I'll be love titting

Month/cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -3

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R: rant- I am tired as hell, and feel kinda crappy today. Plus have spotting/pinkish tinged CM. So AF will likely be showing her whore face within a few days :( rave- at least it's saturday

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  Night owl or morning person? Mostly a morning person but occasionally will be a night owl

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. How long is your LP on average? Maybe implantation spotting? Or how many days before AF do you experience symptoms?  I usually have them 3-5 days prior on a 12-14 day LP.  FX for you!
  • Options
    @darkstar42. yes! Haha looking forward to a non-awkward bbt check tomorrow. :wink:

@cards10. Nooo! FX if was just too early and since it wasn't FMU.  Enjoy fhe BBQ and retest on Monday.
  • Options
    @dukestar5 this is my first month temping so not exactly sure on LP length. But based on CM/CP in the past it's been 14 days. And I usually have spotting about 2-3 days before AF. So prob AF spotting just like a day or two before I expected (yay for irregular periods). I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, a month or two ago I SS'd hard core and was peeing on all the sticks. Then got really upset when AF showed up. Plus I'm determined not to test until AF is legit late. So fx but trying to be realistic  :#

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV