Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 7/12

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday 7/12

• Options
    @dukestar5 I do still temp because I want to know if AF is gonna be there when I get up from bed/later that day. 
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert @Dilynne Thanks for the advice ladies, I will pick some up!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dukestar5 I continue temping in TWW for several reasons. For me it just keeps reinforcing the habit. I guess it's kind of like the placebo pills in a BCP pack or any other habit. I have to make things part of a routine. (I don't worry too much about the time I temp after I get CH.) like @purplg8r I prefer the temp drop "notice" of AF so I know what to expect for the day/coming days. Personally, the temp drop stings a little less than the visual bfn and then I don't feel like I've wasted money either (I know hpts aren't that expensive, but it's how I rationalize) I also like having all of the data. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    My ant remedy is baking soda and honey.  It usually works great, but there are so many ants.  Hopefully they will start dying soon.

And I temp during TWW for many reasons, to keep the habit, what if FF changes CH, to know of impending AF, and to crazily look for triphasic chart or implantation dip.
  • Options
    thisnthat314thisnthat314 member
    edited July 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 14

WYDTGKU: opk, cm, was temping but.....

R/R: bought the suggested mabis (?) bbt on amazon..... the lofetime battery lasted 3 days and took a shit. Of course around CD 12.....

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the first movie you saw at the movie theater?

the lion king!