DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptom Thread 7.10

• JustBored10JustBored10 member
    edited July 2017
    31+3

This baby can not decide on being breech or head down! Most of the time I feel hiccups down low but last night babe was at the top of my uterus. 

Still annoyed with the major butt and leg cramps that are happening at night that keep me tossing and turning.

I officially started snoring.  My poor hubby!

Bleeding gums.

Still no swelling so I am very happy with that.

Tired.

Hungry all the time but then feel full really quickly when actually eating.

• 32 today 

braxton hicks, per usual. I really don't like those. funny how not everyone gets them...

Constipation (yay)

so so so hard to get comfortable :-0 :-/

learned at u/s late last week that baby is already 4 lbs. I could have guessed! 

Glad the nausea hasn't returned (FX) and can't wait to meet this baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • 32+3 weeks
    @JustBored10 I'm with you on the snoring! I took a nap Saturday while hubby watched the kids and he said omg you snore so badly. Haha sometimes it's so loud it wakes me up! 

Also baby is is starting to press on my right ureter (I know what it is bc I dealt with it for both previous pregnancies) and causing major back pain when trying to sleep so I'm not getting much sleep... whannn 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 29 + 3
    Leg cramps at night still. So tired at about 9 at night. I get super cranky if I can't go to sleep. Is nesting a symptom? Because I felt that I had to get all the new baby clothes washed and put away yesterday.
  • It's way too hot to sleep. I stay up all night snacking lately :P 
  • 31+0

Snoring to wake the dead
    Constantly feeling like a ball of fire
    And the usual BH, leg cramps, and nausea

Also anyone else notice your cervix already thinning and dilating? I was already at 1-2 cm at my last appointment.
  • 30 weeks. So tired but can't sleep at night. Feeling giant. Peeing all the time.
  • 29+4. Feeling more pressure when I'm standing/walking. Baby girl has been going crazy with movement at night which has led to a couple lackluster nights of sleep. 

Started seeing the Dr twice a month, so my next appointment is already Thursday. Last time I got a lecture on weight gain (gained 20 so far) and I'm not looking forward to repeating it. While I am on track to gain as much as I did with DS, this OB seems much more trigger happy on c sections for potential "big babies". This is frustrating as DS was only 6 lbs, 14 ounces. Hardly a big baby. 

Somehow my symptoms check in has turned into an early TW Tuesday...
  • @JNR6510, has your OB been doing cervix checks already? Mine has not. In fact, if memory serves correctly I didn't have any until around 36 weeks.
  • @JNR6510 is this your first baby?  I think it is normal to be 1-2 cm dilated early on with second, third etc. babies.  Did your OBGYN seemed concerned?  Have you been contracting that you know of?
  • @CoastalMomma that was the first time my OB had done a cervix check. It was at my 30 week appointment. Idk if being high risk / pre-e is why she started it earlier. I was just surprised I was already dilating.

@JustBored10 this is our first. My OB was mostly concerned with going over the plan for an early induction due to pre-e complications. She wants the baby delivered by 37 weeks or at the latest 9/1.
  • My lady parts are achey, like I've been riding a bike, the bones feel achey. :confused: no sexy times to blame this on.  
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Does anyone else feel like baby has dropped already? This is my second baby and I've always felt like she will probably come early, but the last few days, it feels like she's moved so much lower. And several people have commented that they think my belly looks lower. 

32 weeks, 1 day
    Lots of pelvic pressure
    Indigestion/heartburn the last couple days 
    My legs and feet aren't really swollen, but they feel heavy, if that makes sense lol. 

• @jlf1019 yes on the dropping already. So many people have commented on it and I'm only 30 weeks and a FTM. I'm seeing my midwife on Fri so I'll ask him about it then but I'm a bit concerned that I'm going to go super early
  • 32+6
    Just so tired all the time, but have trouble staying asleep. I wake up being hot/uncomfortable, and then my mind won't shut off with to-do lists and random thoughts.
    Physically, I feel pretty good, other than feet hurting/swelling.
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @margareth, totally agree. I'm not sure who weighs 100 lbs in their third trimester of pregnancy...not to mention lots and lots of women weigh a lot more than 100 lbs when they're not pregnant!
  • I don't know how my stomach can stretch any more these next 6-8 weeks... pregnancy is insane! ;-P Other than my stomach feeling very over stretched I'm battling backaches, constipation, BH, and overall achiness/inability to be comfy or walk with ease. I guess I should count my blessings but it can be difficult when other ppl mention that they had great pregnancies... some ppl even say they felt better pregnant than not pregnant! I mean, maybe in the second trimester (the sweet spot of pregnancy!) but come on...
  • @Rhubarb7216 Yeah -- really odd choice on their part! I don't even want to look at the scale these days... 
  • ugh. Yeast infections are the devil.
  • 32 weeks

- Fatigue! Need to up my iron I guess..
    - Heartburn! All the time. It's terrible. I'm on Nexium now as well as eating Tums like candy.. I was told pickle juice helps but I just can't  :s
    - Hip pain/back pain mostly when I am on my feet a lot.

No swelling yet, happy about that. My shower is in 2.5 weeks and I don't want to be swollen in my dress.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I'll be 33 weeks on Friday!! 

The itchy belly is SO unreal!! 
  • @margareth
    My stomach is SO tight too, I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow and can't imagine getting any bigger!

With all the tightness and baby pushing making my stomach hard, it has been hard for me at times to distinguish when I'm actually having BH contractions.

Heartburn, constipation, hemorrhoids, so much discharge I always get nervous I'm leaking fluid ... I'm a mess!
  • 30w2d So much cramping right now, and I just feel sad or mad. I feel super PMSy.
  • @ellemnop90 -- super uncomfortable!  I wonder why some women seem to get bigger than others.  As much as I like my friendly neighborhood dry cleaners, yesterday the woman there said she couldn't believe how big I've gotten... meanwhile there's still like 8 weeks to go!  ;-0
  • Help! 
    The stomach stretching is so uncomfortable -- anybody have a way to make it feel better? I've put some lotion and shea butter on my stomach, but that didn't do too much. I feel so full and stretched out! :-0
  • 32weeks today. Just super uncomfortable. Soooooo much swelling. I really thought I wouldn't swell as much since this is baby #2 but I think it may be worse. I also don't really get to just sit with my feet up between working and having a toddler. 
    Lots of back pain still. Dreading these last 8 weeks. I was really late with my son so I'm not anticipating going before 40 weeks with this one.
  • @margareth This is my 3rd and am going through the same thing. I honestly don't think there is anything we can do. I am horribly uncomfortable on a regular basis. I know my baby girl has been growing and I think that has alot to do with it. 
  • @tfrangul thanks for addressing my misery lol! Fortunately it's gotten better so it'll come and go, but man! 
  • This is day 4 of Nexium and I can tell such a big difference! It's amazing. I still have some reflux but it at least doesn't BURN like it did! And I don't get the heartburn feeling a million times a day and night now! The tums haven't been used in two nights! Woo!

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • 31+1

I feel huge. My stomach is also stretching out a lot and getting uncomfortable. Cocoa butter lotion has helped but there's still so much longer to go!

I know your ligaments and everything stretch out during pregnancy, but I feel like one in my foot is getting tighter. Every time I sit on my knees I feel like something is going to stretch and snap along the top of my foot. So weird.

Other than that, feeling pretty good!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I mentioned to a close family member how I started taking Nexium because I was so miserable. "Why don't you just take Tums?". UGH. If Tums worked to keep the 24/7 heartburn reflux at bay maybe I'd still be using them! I have no patience or niceness left. 

I'm super super tired today. Cannot keep my eyes open. I slept awful last night and had to move to the guest bedroom for more space. But at least heartburn wasn't keeping me up all night.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I've started vomiting again  :( Either first thing in the morning or last thing at night. I'm assuming its reflux related but I'll run it by my midwife at my appointment on Monday. 

Baby has also very much got her feet in my ribs and feels like she's doing somersaults in my stomach!! Super uncomfortable! 
  • 30w5d Does anyone's belly feel a little softer than it did before? I feel like mine went from being super stretched out and firm to having some give to it now.
  • @heatherlynn321 Yep! My belly button is constantly changing. DH thinks it's hilarious. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @Sugargirl1019 Tums were useless in my last pregnancy and now this one. I don't get it, I didn't have one ounce of acid reflux/heartburn with my first. Now I take Zantac and pop a couple Tums when needed. Ugh. So awful! Also, I don't understand why people need to question us about what we need to do to have some relief. 
  • @heatherlynn321 I wish my belly would soften! Mine is hard as a rock and feels like it's going to shoot off my body. Maybe your belly has "dropped"? 
  • @heatherlynn321 my stomach was really tight and hard yesterday am, but later on in the day it felt softer! It's definitely changing from moment to moment, probably depending on BH and other factors. Also, I'm wondering if my belly button is going to pop out, like a turkey timer! Lol 
  • I mentioned to a close family member how I started taking Nexium because I was so miserable. "Why don't you just take Tums?". UGH. If Tums worked to keep the 24/7 heartburn reflux at bay maybe I'd still be using them! I have no patience or niceness left. 

I'm super super tired today. Cannot keep my eyes open. I slept awful last night and had to move to the guest bedroom for more space. But at least heartburn wasn't keeping me up all night.

Tums did not work for me unless you want immediate relief, it does not cover major 24/7 heartburn. I never had troubles with reflux until my first baby. I suffered and just took tums for the first two pregnancies. After my second baby, I was diagnosed with GERD. I was so sick all the time...vomiting all the time. They put me on Nexium in the morning and Zantac at night. BEST THING EVER!! I remained on the Nexium and Zantac throughout this pregnancy and WOW! It's so nice not to be miserable with reflux your whole pregnancy. People don't know what they are talking about and need to keep their comments to themselves if they have never gone through it! I hope it continues to work for you and am glad you started taking it! I wish I would have known for my other two.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been taking zantac morning and night plus additional relief from rennie and gaviscon when I need it. My midwife has said that's totally fine. Before that I was vomiting morning and night, not sleeping and generally feeling rubbish. Screw trying to deal with it when there's safe meds that can make you feel 100x better!