Infertility
Options

Newbie...not sure where I fit...

hey, all! Not sure if this is the right board for me, so please let me know if not :)
I am 28yo, married to DW for 2 years. I went through IVF 4 years ago with great results. However, the transfer hasn't quite been as easy :( 
Hysteroscopy found that I have a uterine abnormality: unicornuate uterus, with no horn. 2 functioning ovaries, only one with a tube connecting it to the uterus. 
FET #1 7/13: cancelled due to uterine lining not thick enough 
FET #2 5/17: estradiol pills, minivelle patches; cancelled due to my estrogen levels peaking at 375 and dropping as well as my lining breaking down, or "moving" as my RE says. 
FET #3 7/17: only minivelle patches; cancelled due to my lining moving and breaking down again, even though it was the correct thickness. 

I went in to this thinking it would be easy, and it has been anything but. I have always had issues with my reproductive system (wonky periods in HS, abnormal paps, cervical biopsies, etc), but I never thought I would fit into an infertility community. But I feel like maybe I do at this point :( 

Re: Newbie...not sure where I fit...

• Options
    I'm sorry that you find yourself here, but you are in great company. The women on this forum have been through many ups and downs regarding their fertility like you have been, I don't think that many people expected to find themselves here when they first began. 
  • Options
    I agree, Welcome!  But sorry you find yourself here.  You're absolutely in elthe right place. ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @easttxmamas "Welcome" may seem like an odd thing to say to someone when they arrive to a place they never wanted to be (infertility), but as another newbie to the community, I have found this message board to be just that - welcoming. And informative. I don't have any advice to offer, but I will say I wish you the best on this journey!
    ME: 33 / DH: 37
    MFI, NTNP x 10yrs
    6/2017: started IVF + ICSI cycle #1, antagonist protocol (menopur/gonal-f/ovidrel)
    7/17/2017: ER, 16 eggs retrieved, 15 mature and ICSI'd, 7 fertilized. 
    7/22/2017: 1 fresh day 5 embryo transfer, rest of embryos arrested at day 4 morula stage
    7/31/2017: BFN
    August: DH started clomid
    November 2017: Started metformin for egg quality
    March 2018: Planning to do IVF + ICSI, antagonist with HGH, freeze at 2pn stage for 2018 FET
  • Options
    @Cowboycorgi: I wish none of us had to be here. Wouldn't that be lovely! :( 
    @BusinessWife: thank you! 
    @baker+RN: welcome here is something I had never hopes for, but I am thankful for this wonderful community!! :)