August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a weekend?
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks-4 weeks till c section!

2. How big is baby? Mini lop eared rabbit 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Went Wednesday, start weekly appointments next week. Crazy to think about. 

4.  Any new symptoms? Still having pain/swelling in my crotch, especially at night and when I first wake up.  My c section scar is feeling lots of pressure.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  DS used to only want me at bed time, but he's been wanting daddy lately and DH has been awesome doing the bed time routine and I get to sleep alone as he usually falls asleep in there with him. I'm rested and much happier.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a weekend? It depends on my mood, sometimes I don't want to do anything and stay home with just us, others I feel more social and like going to visit family. 
  • For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 34 weeks

2. How big is baby? Cabbage

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Next Friday and then it's weekly!

4. Any new symptoms? I've had a pinched nerve in my back for several years. Usually it doesn't bother me too much except for when I get up a certain way. As of yesterday it has been soooo painful. Every time I step, it shoots up my back. Also, lots more pelvic pressure, which hopefully means baby is head down!

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? DD has been napping much longer so I actually am able to get things done and relax. Have my baby sprinkle this weekend and I know my MIL bought the double stroller.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a weekend? We are homebodies so we enjoy just hanging out around the house, dinner with family, etc.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? 36 weeks!

2. How big is baby? cabbage patch kid

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Monday- the 36 week US and full check to see where I am and all that! A little nervous, but excited.

4.  Any new symptoms? Got woken up last night from the acid in my throat and got sick asap- had not happened in a while. I was less than thrilled.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I love summer, but the heat is causing some serious swelling- ankles feel like they can't bend by the end of the day. 

6. GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a weekend? We see the families, go to the beach, run errands. DHs best friend always tells us we run more errands than anyone he knows. This weekend will require grocery store, laundry, thank you notes, and some baby stuff-but I don't see those as more than anyone else...
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • 1. How far along are you? 33 weeks

2. How big is baby? Celery

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Had one on Wednesday, rotating through doctors in the practice. This doctor said I'm measuring 3 cm small (she's been 1-2 cm small all throughout pregnancy). He wants me to do a followup ultrasound early to make sure the baby is an okay size. If she's too small (like under 10th percentile), I'm not sure what there is to do at this point.

4. Any new symptoms? Swelling in hands and feet (but it's summer and hot), round ligament pain, backaches.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? We have two dogs and I'm a FTM, so I bought a baby doll that makes sounds to start carrying around the dogs to see how they react. So far, they've been pretty good! But I know it'll be way different with a real baby.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a weekend? We are also homebodies and would love to get some landscaping done before baby comes. We used to like going to the movies a lot.
  • 1. 34 weeks

2. squashed

3. Yep have to go weekly now because of my blood pressure.

4. Getting hot flashes

5. We need to get the carpet put into the baby room so we can put it together before she gets here. I am freaking out that her room is not finished!( be calm think about your blood pressure)

6. Going to the lake.