Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro Thread Week of July 3

looeezelooeeze member
edited July 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board. It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on TB.

Please introduce yourself and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community.

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC? 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

Re: Newbie Intro Thread Week of July 3

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!☺️
  • Options
    Thank you! I have an appt with my dr on Friday, so hopefully I can get most of my questions answered :)
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    Welcome @ah1982!  Good luck at your appt!
  • Options
    @cards10 welcome! And GL on your journey. 
  • Options
    @cards10  & @ah1982 Welcome to both of you!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @nanilani04 Wow, I think we're the same person!! Good luck to us trying not to over data our hubbies haha. And thank you ❤️ Good luck to you as well!
  • Options
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @celainev Welcome! *TW* My DD was born Dec '15 too! But she was due in Jan so that was my BMB at the time. *end TW* 

Hope your stay here is short!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @celainev My DS was born Dec '15 too!
    @smm1118 Sorry to hear about your health struggles but I'm glad you're in remission. GL TTC, I hope everything goes smoothly. 
    Welcome!
  • Options
    @smm1118 Welcome! Sorry to hear about your health, but wishing you the best of luck on your journey. And yay team chocolate lab! I have a 3yo at home, so much love!
  • Options
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): 26 and 28

How many months have you been TTC? I just went off the pill this month. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? I'm charting and temping mostly to see how my body is adjusting to being off the pill. 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) This will be our first baby. We have a 9 month old puppy as well. We got married last June and recently bought our first house. I work in HR and I absolutely love my job.

I was also diagnosed with complex partial seizure disorder about 5 years ago. I'm on 400mg of lamictal for the seizures and 75mg of topamax for my migraines. I have an appointment with my doctor this week but I feel pretty good given everything I've been reading here and online. 

Super excited to be here!

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey all! Wanted to introduce myself...I joined the Bump community in 2014 when I was pg with my first. I've stayed in touch with many of the ladies in the birth month group and am excited to join again now that we're ttc #2. 

Ages (you and SO): 30 and 40

How many months have you been TTC? 3 months

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? OPK and Temping. I still breastfeed my daughter at night and went 2 full years without my period. I'm taking vitamins to regulate my cycle and have seen improvement. 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) We were married in September of 2013 and have a daughter named Avery who turned 2 in April. We have two dogs: an 11 year old female GSD named Luca and a 6 year old male Pomeranian chihuahua mix named Minion. I work full time as Head of Account Services at a marketing and advertising agency in NYC. Two of the days I work from home and watch my daughter. Hubs is in the FDNY. We live in a beachy community on Long Island near most of our family. We enjoy going on vacations, watching movies, and BBQing with friends in our backyard. I personally enjoy hobby photography and love taking candid pictures of my family. I am also a certified birth doula, and hope to someday quit work in advertising and focus solely on my doula and birth services business. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting our journeys! 

• Options
    @isntthatspeshul Welcome! *TW* I'm still breastfeeding my daughter too! 18 months. So funny you should join the board now, we just had a discussion about doulas a few days ago.*end TW*

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard thank you! I'll have to find that thread, I didn't see it! I've never been on a TTC board so I really have to study up on the TW, I apologize if there was a lack of warning on my intro. Looking forwArd to getting to know you all! 
  • Options
    @isntthatspeshul I think using TW for children is debatable. I just do it out of an abundance of caution but I don't think it was one of the topics people said to always use TW for.