August 2017 Moms

Bf/Twat 7/3

2»

Re: Bf/Twat 7/3

• @kathryn0903, that's insane! I feel like with two older siblings the amount of things in my car that could potentially fly up and hit a baby would give that inspector a heart attack. It is actually a good reminder for me though to try and get more on lockdown!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• This company is a twat...it's a glitter capsule you put up your vagina an hour before sex so you can have a tasty glitter explosion...who needs to have glitter coming out of their vagina??!?! If I had glitter come out of there, I would call my doctor! Stop trying to decorate my lady parts, and stop trying to 'flavor' them. WTH!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2017
    My poor dogs are the twats. They have made me thankful for a head cold that has limited my sense of smell as they got super sick two nights in a row. Like so sick there are no words to describe what came out of them. Luckily they stay in the garage (in kennels) so it was easy to clean. Of course DH came home first last night and we were out of cleaning supplies from the night before so he got out of cleaning the messes (he did spray the bleach and other chemicals for me)
  • Glitter in the vag sounds like a good way to wind up on Sex Sent Me to the ER
    For sure 
  • tova24tova24 member
    I can't imagine what you would say to the nurse in the ER. I know nurses have seen everything, but glitter in the vag just takes it to a whole new level!
  • TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    Couldn't the glitter potentially be a health hazard? I can only imagine all the glitter all over everything....for days....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lewlivlewliv member
    @EmyB30 I think it's more like "for decades". 
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    @lewliv I'm sure your significant other would appreciate it as well.....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • HappyToBeHereHappyToBeHere member
    edited July 2017
    Imagine using it during prepartum sex, and LO coming out with glitter all over him/her. I bet it'd be a brand new experience for the L&D team!

ETA "during" because the sentence just didn't make sense without it.
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    Magical baby with special powers!!! Or the nursing team going WHAT THE F**K!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  :D I think the latter would be more likely. 
  • I can't help but think of an episode of Sex Sent Me to the ER where the woman had been cleared for sex postpartum. They left baby with grandma and got a hotel. The woman put pop rocks in there. Yes, the candy that explodes in your mouth. The husband couldn't even take her to the hospital because the hotel manager called the cops because the screaming was so bad. They were embarrassed and wouldn't tell anyone what actually happened. 
  • At least the article is pretty much a Dr being like 'this is a terrible idea' but the fact that a company came up with it and thought it sounded awesome and safe and totally not creepy and awful just baffles my mind!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • tova24tova24 member
    This makes me think of how some people bedazzled their vagina. Like put stick on crystals and designs on it! 
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    I wonder how many people are buying it....

@SouthernMama15 like she put pop rocks in her vagina??? Oh lawd....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ***long winded, hormone filled rant****

I have another this week.  My mother who got drunk and waited to corner my husband to bitch at him when I wasn't around at a family party.  She nastily/ obnoxiously told my husband that she was sick of us never inviting my side of the family to any family parties for my son.  She told him we are are going to invite all my cousin's, aunt's, uncle's etc.  That is  50+ people (all who live out of town) over my immediate family.  If I include  my sister, his sister's and all my nieces / nephews the total party would then be 75+ people.  It did not go over well.  We've only had 3 parties for my son total.  Of those parties only immediate family was invited and my sister skipped each and every one.  My mother also goes on to tell my husband that her side of the family is renting a 23 person house on the ocean next summer and we are expected to attend this vacation and pay up front by end of December.  WTF mom?!  We discussed me not being able to handle a 75+ person party a month or so after birth as I have a history of PPD and think it would be too much to handle.  My husband telling me about this "vacation" plan is the first time I have heard about it.  My dad sat next to her and never said a word even though he thought what she said was "uncalled" for.  

Thanks for ruining a wonderful week mom. Now I have a husband who is seriously pissed and uncomfortable around my entire family. Emotionally this also opens 20+ year old family wounds as well.  Gotta love pregnancy hormones.  

*Side not usually my parents are fairly decent and do help me out a little, but I can't even be around them right now.*.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker