August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 7/3

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 7/3

• The bottoms of my feet hurt so bad. It doesn't matter if I am off of them all day, within 5 minutes of being on them, they hurt. It is starting to feel like I have stress fractures in both, or plantar fasciitis, both of which I've had before and both hurt just as bad. 
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    I am getting more BH but I feel like they are backwards. I don't get them standing up and doing a lot, or sitting at my desk chair, I get them relaxing in my recliner every night. I was having some like every 10-15 mins last night. I was so annoyed by them I got up and went to bed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • As if lightning crotch isn't enough, I now have lightning boobs. It feels like lightning shooting all out from my nipples. My nipples also itch, but it hurts to scratch them. I don't remember this happening with my first, maybe my milk will actually come in this time. I can dream.
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    @SouthernMama15 Mine have been hurting more this week and I decided to attempt to massage them in the shower the other day and it felt so good....I'm hoping mine work this time too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • asfioreasfiore member
    edited July 2017
    @mrsmatt1212 I was having the same problem for days on end, and it got to the point where I was in tears at 4am bc I couldn't sleep and I was so frustrated. Here is what worked for me: Iron supplements bc it turned out I was moderately anemic. But it sounds like that isnt your issue. In addition, I started going on a 20 minute walk after dinner every night, and had my husband massage my thighs before bed. Also try avoiding caffeine/chocolate the last half of the day. Good luck!
  • @asfiore thanks! It's absolutely the worst!
  • My left side is so twinging out pretty hard and baby is doing cartwheels or something. I hope things tone down by the time I go to bed because ouch!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg the cervix pain! Baby must be laying on it, because every time it moves, it feels like knives stabbing my cervix.  I swear this pain is worse than childbirth was the first time.  I'm tempted to call my OB tomorrow to ask her to check it out bc I'm in so much pain... I don't know how I can put up with this for another month!

Pregnancy Ticker