February 2018 Moms
Options

Pregnant after IF check in 6/29

Happy Thursday!

If you would like to be added please provide your due date, how many, diagnosis, and gender or if you don't want to know. I'll put a ? On things we don't know yet. If I miss you, I'm sorry, please page me and write it clearly for me to see! 

Paging:
@SunflowerMama428 2/1-1 bean- Dx: pcos/blocked tube -(boy/girl)?
@Zoey1019 2/1- 1 bean- Dx: MFI- (boy/girl)?
@Mgaulrapp 2/1- 1 bean- Dx: MFI- (boy/girl)?
@Amel1985 2/5- ?- Dx: pcos (boy/girl)?
@Anna_1021 2/6- 1 bean- Dx: unexplained- (boy/girl)?
@MrsJ2410 ;2/7- 1 bean-Dx- Low AMH- (boy/girl)? 
@akaye40_7 2/7- 1bean- Dx: unexplained, MFI- Girl!
@megzb510
 2/8- 1bean- Dx: blocked tube, secondary infertility- (boy/girl)?
@jensjourney 2/8- 1 bean- DX: unexplained IF w/ RPL- (boy/girl)?
@LadyMillil 2/9- 1 bean- Dx: dysfunctional uterine bleeding, low AMH, MFI- (boy/girl)? 
@cmbendos 2/14- 1 bean- Dx: endometriosis, single ovary- (boy/girl)?
@mamajenna_cnm majenna_cnm 2/15- 1 bean- Dx: SSC growing a family- boy! 
@eggplantface 2/16- 1 bean- Dx:MFI/unexplained IF- boy!
@heatherdubrow 2/28- ?- Dx: NIR PCOS- (boy/girl)?

Alright ladies how are we feeling? Any appointments this week? Rants/raves or concerns? Let's hear them!

QOTW: what is your passion? What is the one thing that you love doing that brings you so much happiness? 

Re: Pregnant after IF check in 6/29

• Options
    MgaulrappMgaulrapp member
    edited June 2017
    Hi! I am feeling alright., definitely a little nausea at different points in the day. I had an appointment Tuesday, baby was measuring 8w4d even though I was 8w5d. I know this isnt cause for concern yet I still am!  Heartbeat was 160 and baby was moving so I know everything is fine...

My rant is that I am so ready to be discharged by my RE. I love seeing my baby every week, but weekly appointments and all the meds...I am just over it. I want to go see my NORMAL ob and move along with a NORMAL pregnancy. 

QOTD: My passion? I love my job--I am an elementary school librarian so I am passionate about helping kids find their new favorite book!

Also, we have decided to be Team Green for this pregnancy :) 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  Yesterday was torture, I didn't think I'd survive.  The nausea was absolutely debilitating. And to make matters worse, I missed my DS so much that when I got home I forced my self to feed him dinner, bathe and put him to sleep.  My wife thought I was crazy.  The things we do for our sweet LOs....I ended up taking half of a phenergan and two diclegis to finally pass out and sleep through the nausea.  I woke up feeling pretty fresh this am, thank god.  I was pleading with god for some alternative...so I guess I'll stay in a constant foggy fatigue with diclegis rather than dealing with nausea during my work days.

My passion is definitely my work.  I feel like I was placed on this earth to provide care to women and babies.  I pride myself on being a feminist, and I do my best on a daily basis to educate women about their bodies, their health, and their choices, including informed consent.  Oh, and an added bonus, I get to help bring life into the world, and it is an absolute high that I am addicted to  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello all! 8w1d, I am feeling ok. My nausea/symptoms are so mild that I get concerned a lot. I feel like I am constantly waiting for something to go wrong. Yesterday was my last day of progesterone and I am really freaking out, but I keep telling myself that my RE knows what she is doing and that I have to trust her. It doesn't help that next week is my last appt with her and then I graduate to an OB and DH will be away for business for the next three weeks. I just feel like I won't have a Dr I know/weekly monitoring, progesterone, or DH and that is really scary for the last few weeks of 1st tri. I also have had a sore throat for three days and am afraid its strep or some kind of infection which is not helping, but I am going to regular Dr in a half hour to get checked. Sorry for the novel :smile:

QOTD: My passion is knitting and I also spin and dye yarn as well. I am really excited to finally knit baby things for myself! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm feeling so much better today than I felt Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I think it was too much salt on Saturday that made me feel so shitty. We had crabs at my parents' house, which means tons of Old Bay and thus tons of salt. I drank lots of water but I bet the salt messed up something anyway. So I was feeling hungover and probably was, in a sense! Now I'm back to just low grade nausea, no headache or exhaustion. But I'm happy to be able to eat. 

My passion is my dogs, who I live for. I don't really have hobbies, unless... is TV a hobby?? 

@MrsJ2410 I used to knit and cross stitch! It's really relaxing. I should take it up again. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @eggplantface glad you are feeling better! It is crazy how little things can tip you in one direction. And also TV is a major hobby of mine, I feel like its frowned upon a little, but DH and binge a lot of shows/movies and its a great time to knit/cross stitch! You should start again, so many cute baby patterns out there! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Mgaulrapp I sort of get what you mean about being ready to be done with the RE. I have weekly appointments and I do love seeing the baby but it's just stressful with work and I'm ready to be out of the infertile world and into the normal schedule. My last appointment with the RE should be Monday. Baby was measuring 8 weeks when I was 7+3 so I'm curious if it's balanced out a bit.  I see my OB next Thursday and they're doing an ultrasound too so 2 peeks at baby next week, but then I know I'll be cut off of ultrasounds until the anatomy scan!

I'm looking forward to stopping meds on 7/14 soooo much. 

Nausea in between meals is pretty rough. I need to learn to carry something to snack on. 

QOTD- I'm pretty passionate about history. I love visiting historical sites. Also a planner nerd and obsessed with school supplies. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Megzb510 I love history. Which is why my son has the name he has! 

I hope everyone is doing well. I saw chicken nugget yesterday! That's what DH calls it. Nausea is so bad and I'm just cranky and Tired but yesterday I fell asleep holding the baby's ultrasound picture. I'm so in love. 

QOTW: I love painting. Scenery and 50's stuff mostly 

• Options
    can you add me to the group please?
  • Options
    I must have missed your info can you tell me the info as asked for in the intro to the group 
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound on Tueday and saw the heartbeat. I was supposed to be released from the RE but baby was measuring behind by up to 6 days so I'm headed back in 2 weeks to see if there was appropriate growth.
  • Options
    Fx for you @LadyMillil my nugget was 4 days behind at my 6 weeks and then jumped to three days ahead at my 9 week. I think that there is also some room for error and that some babies are slow implanters and starters 
  • Options
    Fx for you @LadyMillil my nugget was 4 days behind at my 6 weeks and then jumped to three days ahead at my 9 week. I think that there is also some room for error and that some babies are slow implanters and starters 
    This is pretty much what the RE said, and that the HB was good, but it is so hard not to worry.
  • Options
    @LadyMillil oh the worry is so difficult. I just made sure I took it easy and slept as much as I could because in my crazy mind my sleeping was helping the baby grow stronger. I dunno. Things we do to help us through right 
  • Options
    Hi girls. Today I am 9w4d. There was a very difficult week or so, with lots of nausea and dizzyness, but it seems to be a bit better for a couple of days now.. (Of course my stupid IF brain goes crazy when the symptoms subside: "...what if..?" :P ). We will see the baby next monday again, I can't wait. :)

QOTW: oh my passion definitely is fitness. I love working out, the more the grind the better. I love running as well, but since I discovered crossfit, it's a tie ;) I also got a basic trainer certificate and do that as a hobby (have a small group that I coach weekly, some basic core strength and stability). So taking this time off from hardcore workouts was something I had to deal with before starting the baby project. I know it is not a 'nice' thing to admit, but I'd rather own it anyhow, this is also part of me. And what do you know - that almost 2 yrs of IF struggle shed a whole new light on what I really want :D Because now it is so easy to just dial back on the workouts and be patient with myself, so I can provide the best for this little life we are about to bring to Earth.. <3 

@LadyMillil I was thinking about you. FX your LO grows nicely in these 2 weeks and you'll get absolute reassurrance next time. I know, switching the worry off is (close to) impossible, but my super chill doctor also said that babies are unique individuals right from the start, so some difference from "The Schedule" is completely normal.
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015