February 2018 Moms
Options

What are you craving?

Re: What are you craving?

• Options
    Casey's pizza. I miss Casey's pizza...stupid Oklahoma and not having Casey's. 

And Olive Garden for some strange reason. I haven't had Olive Garden in five years. 
  • Options
    I wish I were craving something!  I'm having aversions to EVERYTHING!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update on life: I had Casey's breakfast pizza this morning and it was awful. 
  • Options
    I was craving a supreme pizza (no olives)- basically ate the entire thing and I'm not looking back
  • Options
    Ramen noodles
    Beef mexi melts from taco bell
    Grilled cheese
    Tuna salad and crackers

But I am nauseous all day... everyday... so often I can only stomach a little bit at a time.
  • Options
    Was it just bad or did you lose the taste for it?

i ordered Chinese after not ordering it for like months and it tasted like card board. I was very disappointed with myself 
  • Options
    No cravings :( Just aversions still. I've always been weird about textures of food and lately its been so heightened. I take one bite of something and am like NOPE.

I cried they other day because i was out of vanilla yogurt and ate one of hubbys cherry yogurt and got a 'cherry piece' in my mouth. yogurt should be smooth dammit!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

i ordered Chinese after not ordering it for like months and it tasted like card board. I was very disappointed with myself 

****stuck in in the box....

I'm sorry your Chinese sucked! It's the worst when you want to treat yourself and then it's no good! 

• Options

I think it was a mix of it wasn't the taco pizza I wanted and the fact that I was also feeling just plain uncomfortable. Though I did have a big unconstitutionally after I ate it, so that was a win. 
  • Options
    Popsicles!! The orange push pops in particular...can't get enough! 
  • Options
    My coworker was just raving about Casey's breakfast pizza today - I had never heard of it!!
  • Options

I'm sorry your Chinese sucked! It's the worst when you want to treat yourself and then it's no good! 

Oh it was good for everyone else! I just lost the taste for it. Nugget likes healthy food the little nerd! Lol
  • Options

Oh it was good for everyone else! I just lost the taste for it. Nugget likes healthy food the little nerd! Lol
    Oh I wish! I get it's not fun for you but all my kiddos seem to want crap in utero. It's rough on Mamas waist line, kiddos! Lol
  • Options
    All I want is an avocado and goat cheese crostini. Talk about random. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    The only thing that I actually want to eat is yogurt. Particularly the might-as-well-be-ice-cream Chobani flips....so yum. I was on a dairy free diet while breastfeeding my son and since I was instructed to quit breastfeeding when I got pregnant I have been enjoying having dairy back in my life! Though now nothing but yogurt sounds edible. So there's that.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    So how do you know if it's a pregnancy craving or an I just want craving?
    I would like to have  tortilla chips and guac....:)
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    So how do you know if it's a pregnancy craving or an I just want craving?
    I would like to have  tortilla chips and guac....:)
    Blame it all on the baby. 

Eggs sound yummy at the moment (6am at work, an hour to go) but so does spicy instant noodles. Glad to see I'm not the only one craving instant noodles. 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    I stalked up on beef picante Ramon noodles :)
  • Options
    justme04 said:
    Chick Fil A side salads with the garlic herb ranch dressing, watermelon, sweet corn and doritos.  

Chick FIl A needs to bottle and sell that ranch (and those roasted peper crunchy things) the same way Olive Garden started marketing their Italian.  
    You can ask for the 8 ounce containers. Extra charge but only a couple bucks. They are for catering orders typically but the store here will sell them to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I want movie theater popcorn with all the salt!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited July 2017
    I've discovered when I'm queasy it's time to eat...
    Yesterday I had to have lime chips and guac...today not happening.
    Also I love grapefruit, ate it for breakfast and felt sick afterwards.  
  • Options
    This all day nausea is kicking my rear. I am not hungry but I get extra nauseous if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs... just made ramen noodles but midway through cooking decided a crisp apple and almond butter sounded much better...
  • Options
    Today was the only day I've been super serious about a craving but it has been building for a few days
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    Didn't start as a craving, but got peruvian chicken, rice and yucca fries yesterday that I HOOVERED down. Didn't think I was that hungry, haha! May go back for more today!
  • Options
    I have been dreaming of pizza and am finally getting some tonight wooo
  • Options
    Still no cravings and tons of aversions.  I just got lunch at Panera.  My go to salad is the modern Greek with quinoa.  Took one bite.  Nope.  I also got half a steak and arugula sandwich.  (I'm mostly vegetarian.) It was ok, but I ate every ingredient separately.  The bread was the best.  The best part was the m&m cookie I got.  Thank goodness there is a long line and I have to get back to work. Otherwise I would have a two cookie lunch.
  • Options
    These food aversions are no joke. Anything that has any type of odor is a "no go" for me lately. My sense of smell is off the charts. I woke up smelling the tomato soup I made the night before and thought I was going to be sick from the smell...

Grilled cheese, apples w/almond butter, and strawberry smoothies are about it right now. :( 12-5pm are the worst times for the nausea/food aversions. 

@olitwinturbosnprincess sorry your lunch was a fail (cookie does sound good though)
  • Options
    12-5pm are the worst times for the nausea/food aversions

** in box**
    Isn't it funny how certain times are the worst?  As soon as I'm standing upright in the morning I'm completely naseaus..so I have to quickly eat a yogurt and drink water ..rest of day just hung over.  
  • Options
    @Chawk17 ha... you hit the nail on the head with that one... hung over describes the feeling perfectly. You're a STM+ right? I think I read that. I remember it gets better in 2nd tri... 2nd tri was always a happy pregnancy time... 3rd tri I had a hard time sleeping with discomfort and then insomnia. Oh the joys! ;) 
  • Options
    I can't even read this thread. It makes me want all the food!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is the first time I've opened this thread because I'm not having any "cravings" per se, more like "what sounds palatable and won't make me feel more ill?" But reading all of these foods is making me feel ill....so I guess it's ice cream for dinner because that's what settles my stomach!! Love me some Carvel.

The neighborhood I used to live in had a Carvel store, probably one of the last surviving ones. I'll be visiting that neighborhood tomorrow to see a doctor, so I'll have to stop and stock up! The chocolate crunchies are the beeeessssttt!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @Chawk17 ha... you hit the nail on the head with that one... hung over describes the feeling perfectly. You're a STM+ right? I think I read that. I remember it gets better in 2nd tri... 2nd tri was always a happy pregnancy time... 3rd tri I had a hard time sleeping with discomfort and then insomnia. Oh the joys! ;) 
    Nope FTM I have 2 dogs which I refer to as my boys...but no humans yet:)
  • Options
    Is anyone else having a very unhealthy relationship with ice water. Nothing seems to be cold enough for me so i have to throw water bottles in the freezer because its the only thing i want to drink. Which is odd becuase i loved pop and havent had but maybe 2 glasses in the last month and a half. Plus i am in love with chewy granola bars with the choco chips
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    mommaSG said:
    Is anyone else having a very unhealthy relationship with ice water. Nothing seems to be cold enough for me so i have to throw water bottles in the freezer because its the only thing i want to drink. Which is odd becuase i loved pop and havent had but maybe 2 glasses in the last month and a half. Plus i am in love with chewy granola bars with the choco chips

Stuck in box oops!  But yes to everything you said here! Chewy choco chip granola bars help a lot, and I used to drink most beverages slightly warmed cuz i have sensitive teeth, but now it must be so very cold to calm my tummy! 
  • Options
    mommaSG said:

Yes! Plain old water without ice doesn't cut it for me these days. It never use to be an issue. Now I feel like i spend half my day making ice lol. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Still no cravings and tons of aversions.  I just got lunch at Panera.  My go to salad is the modern Greek with quinoa.  Took one bite.  Nope.  I also got half a steak and arugula sandwich.  (I'm mostly vegetarian.) It was ok, but I ate every ingredient separately.  The bread was the best.  The best part was the m&m cookie I got.  Thank goodness there is a long line and I have to get back to work. Otherwise I would have a two cookie lunch.
    This deconstructing food is becoming a thing for me too. I'm at the lake and my mom is making a salad this weekend that she did last weekend with avocado, mango, and shrimp...all fine BUT she chopped up the shrimp and I could barely eat it because of that  :D . This weekend I'm going to ask if she can set some aside for me without the chopped shrimp so I can have the shrimp whole. This pickiness is so weird.
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    Yes to cold drinks!

@Chawk17 @neener*neener* I actually woke up this morning thinking that I was legitimately hungover and it took me a minute to realize that I'm not drinking alcohol.... LOL
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Hummus, hearts of palm, rice cakes, hot sauce and spinach. All together is key. Oh, and sugar free orange popsicles. I had, like, 20 today.
  • Options
     same here with wanting broccoli salad! Except i want it every day, and keep asking my MIL for it who has no idea in pregnant yet,  she must think I've gone crazy (i have no idea how to make it and can't get the recipe from her ,  believe me,  I've tried).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    We just got home from the beach with my ILs. They were trying to force me to try the escargot they got as an appetizer at dinner. The thought/sight of it was making me gaggy and they weren't taking "no thank you" for an answer.  :unamused: