December 2017 Moms

Wednesday ticker change - 6/28

Image result for wednesday gif

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week/last? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise)
Me: 33 DH: 34
Married: Oct 2015
TTC #1: Sept 2016
BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
TTC #2: July 2018
BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

Re: Wednesday ticker change - 6/28

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks- a yellow canary!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Just fine :)
    Nope- not till next week. It's been so long!
    Question- any suggestions on pregnancy friendly fragrance free lotion? My legs are so dry but I can't stand any scents right now. It's hard to find fragrance free... that is also cruelty free as well.
    5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) His kindness
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks, an onion or pomegranate 

2) How are you feeling? Very good, just not sleeping that comfortably. I did invest in a snoogle body pillow which has been pretty sweet, but I wake up more than I would like to, whether it's from discomfort or having to pee (even though I don't drink anything before bed! I pee twice in the middle of the night and the amount of pee makes it seem like I chugged a gallon of water!)

3) Any appointments this week/last? 18 week ultrasound next week!!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I am feeling great. Rant: People keep asking me when I'm going to post on FB (I'm not). Everyone who needs to know knows, so I don't get the purpose of posting on social media at this point.

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) I love that DH is strong with a sensitive side, and he always seems to know what he's doing (in life, at work, around the house, etc.). Physically I'm attracted to the whole package but I love his muscular arms covered in tattoos. <3
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Loading the player...

• 1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 17 weeks! Pomegranate!

2) How are you feeling? Like I'm still in the first trimester. I'm still throwing up most days and the nausea doesn't quit. Haven't gotten that 2nd trimester energy boost either!

3) Any appointments this week/last? Next appt is July 3rd, but I need to call and see if there's anything available on the 7th because DD has her 18th month check up then and our doctors are over an hour away. Bleh! 

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) He has got one luscious booty! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  16 Weeks, avocado, dill pickle 

2) How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Not sleeping well, but that's nothing new.  Starting to get SOME energy back, but not much

3) Any appointments this week/last? July 5 regular OB appointment

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  What is this nasty white discharge that I keep leaking???  So gross.  

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise)  Her sensitivity, compassion and willingness to help anyone, no matter what.  
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • @balletnerd. I use CeraVe. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago for sensitive/oily skin. There is no scent, it drys fast and it's not oily ! I get it at Walmart 

• 1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    17 weeks / pomegranate 
    2) How are you feeling?
    I get headaches pretty regularly now and I have almost passed out twice. My energy is slowly coming back!! 
    3) Any appointments this week/last?  I had an appointment yeterday where we were able to hear the babies heart beat for the first time. It was exciting. Next one is in 3 weeks. We have our last U/S if everything looks ok with the baby 

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise)
    he is very smart and that has always been sexy to me
    16 weeks; Avocado

2) How are you feeling?
    Still so tired! Come on 2nd trimester energy! 

I have one Friday! Seems like forever since my last one. 

My mother and mother in law are still asking on a regular basis about a name... I still haven't decided and feel like I have plenty of time!  My son was named after his dad so as soon as we found the gender we knew the name but its different this time around, I don't plan on naming our daughter after me.   

His compassion and sense of humor; willingness to do whatever is needed for our little family.  Couldn't ask for more, just a bonus that he is handsome too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks - pomegranate 

2) How are you feeling? I feel great - still a little nausea but can't complain at all. I am hungry all the time, which I've never experienced in any of my pregnancies before, so I'm sure I'm going to gain way too much weight. Oh well.

3) Any appointments this week/last? I was in the hospital this past weekend because I had a cyst burst. super fun. Good news was that we got to see baby boy (definitely a boy) and he looks great!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Just loving pregnancy right now. We're starting to get the nursery in order which is fun.

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) I pretty much love everything about him, we've been through so much together in a short 10 years and I can't imagine being with anyone else. He's attractive both inside and out... 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @pinkflamingo thanks for tip. I'll look into it! 
    16 weeks, an avocado!

2) How are you feeling?
    Good! And my food aversions are finally letting up :)

Nope. Next appt is 7/5. 

I'm currently at the hospital waiting for my best friend to give birth. I've been here since 1pm and she's now 7cm dilated. As a FTM, im learning so much being here. I can't wait to meet the future best friend to my boy!

His smile lights up my heart and he has great confidence that I admire and hope carries on to our boy. 

• Love the gif!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks, pear
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, a little tired still
    Not til july
    Rave: I think Dd's ear infection has cleared up. We had a rough weekend 
    5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise)  he makes me laugh :)

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017

15 weeks A navel orange 

2) How are you feeling?
    Still tired. Headaches were threatening to make a come back. 

Saw my doctor Monday. Her Doppler found the heart beat! Not anywhere near where the ultrasound tech found the baby...

i wish my husband would stop pulling weeds in our backyard. I can barely keep up with the housework, he is helpful, don't get me wrong. I just feel like there's so much to do inside. 

• Late to the party over here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks, avocado 

2) How are you feeling? Overall pretty good. Spontaneous vomit yesterday AM when I tried to drink the world's most disgusting smoothie. But otherwise well. 

3) Any appointments this week/last? Nope. Nothing. Next appointment isn't until July 12!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Braxton Hicks have started! Which kind of is exciting because it makes me 'feel' pregnant. 

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) he's so kind and selfless. He bring me down to earth when I'm feeling anxious or angry. Plus, I mean, he's smokin hot in my opinion. The tall dark and handsome type ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 15 weeks - as big as an éclair 

2) How are you feeling? Meh.

3) Any appointments this week/last? I had an appointment yesterday. It took her a minute to find baby with the doppler so that of course freaked me out, but it was pretty standard other than that. I did get my blood drawn for the Panorama so I'll be anxiously awaiting those results. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I am sick (a nasty head cold) and I feel like a big piece of useless crap. And I am the asshole that comes to work sick because I'll only have 2.5 weeks banked for maternity leave so I'm hoarding it.  

5) GTKY: What is most attractive about your significant other? (physical and/or character-wise) I love his sneaky nurturing side, watching him be the best dad to DS, his quick wit, his broad sexy shoulders and his hazel eyes.

Sorry to P&G - work duty calls. I'll follow up with everyone in a bit.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• edited June 2017
    Meh screw work lol

@kvacmak ok I feel like this is a stupid question from a STM, but how do you distinguish BH from just normal stretching? Or is BH just normal stretching? I am soooo not in tune with my body lol.

dilbert890 my husband does the same thing. We'll have guests for the weekend and he is spending time organizing the garage...Ermmmm maybe make the guest bed or clean the kitchen? 

cait5413 Do glad to hear about DD! Hope she is back to 100% by the time all of the Independence day festivities start.

marisaloughney I hope your friend had her baby by now! How exciting! 

disneyfan0511 Boo for your cyst but YAY for baby boy! Congrats!

pinkishrabbit Amen to needing that second tri energy. It was like a light switch turned on right at 13 weeks with DS - where TF is it now lol?!?! And you need to tell your moms to calm their tits. There is PLENTY of time to contemplate a name. Just tell them something absolutely absurd in the meantime haha.

pink flamingo FX those headaches dissipate soon!! They are no joke when you can't take the good stuff to knock 'em out. 

holzie-2 I hate that it's happening to you, but I am glad I am not alone lol. Oh the beauty of pregnancy.

vvitchhazel Girllll I can't believe you drive an hour away for all of your appointments! And I thought 25 minutes was bad haha. Good luck getting them the same day! 

peachy13 Ohhhh the snoogle. I think I may invest in at least a body pillow this time. Also, why do people think that they have any kind of a say in other people's pregnancy announcements?? 

@balletnerd no suggestions, but let us know what you decide on and if you like it!

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @flowerpower5838 BH doesn't feel the same as stretching--it's a tightening, and it lasts for a little while and then stops, then may repeat. You can actually feel from the outside if you touch your stomach-- your uterus will get harder from the muscles clenching. It's basically your muscles getting ready for real contractions. It doesn't hurt, but can be uncomfortable if they go on for a while. I didn't have any last time til I was 6 months preggo or so. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Exactly what @cait5413 said! It's like a muscle contraction. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @flowerpower5838 she did! A healthy baby boy 22 hours of labor and a c-section later...
  • @flowerpower5838 I'm not the only one!
  • @marisaloughney Congrats to your friend! And yay for your little guys future BFF!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker