November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/26-7/2

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/26-7/2

• Options
    Thanks ladies. He is on the mend. One eye still very swollen. It's strange as he has been around dogs, in fact this very same dog a few times. We think the dog may have licked his face which may not have happened before. One more thing to add to the allergy list! Ugh hate this. 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted maybe the dog ate something the he is allergic to prior to licking him? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ShePersisted glad he's alright! 

@bcashaw that's exciting! 

I push-mowed our backyard today and now I'm sore all over. Why couldn't I have just been patient and wait until tomorrow for DH to do it? 
  • Options
    Whoa, just went to lurk in M18, what in the hell happened over there? 
  • Options
    @BayCamp do tell???
  • Options
    BayCamp said:
    Whoa, just went to lurk in M18, what in the hell happened over there? 
    I just went and read the 2 closed threads and I'm also confused. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is more of a win. I searched Craigslist for a crib. I've been looking for a certain dresser that doubles as a changing table like I had for my daughter. I found almost the exact same one. Same crib my daughter had, and the dresser does double as a changing table the drawers and cabinet part are just switched which is actually perfect AND there is another dresser that comes with the set. All for less than the price of a crib. I told my MIL that I had luck finding what I was looking for. She told me to look at stores because my kids deserve quality, her words.  I know the quality of my daughter's so she is going to look at the set tomorrow with DH and I'm pretty sure she is buying it :) 
  • Options
    There was a thread somewhere that kind of explained it. I think it might of been in feb18. Ill try to find it 
  • Options
    Good to know the BGs haven't lost their overreactive craziness in the years I've been gone.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @NYTino24 made me cry 
    @heatherdubrow so happy for you, i look forward to continuing to lurk march and watch your progress 

Last night i asked DH to help me tidy the house. When we were done he THANKED ME for encouraging him to tidy up.... something is happening to the men in our lives. Cant remember wh o posted about their DH cleaning yesterday? 
  • Options
    Also @ShePersisted hows DS doing? 
  • Options
    @bcashaw DH has definitely up'd game with house chores. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @bcashaw he is much better. 
  • Options
    I'm so excited! DS1 has a overly tight foreskin, completely unable to retract and causing him pain now and would have caused him pain later in life. We were offered 3 treatments, 2 of them surgical, so we naturally went with the non-surgical option which unfortunately only has a 50% success rate. It worked! The cream and daily stretching has worked! It has worked so well that during his lunch stretches he actually got stuck in the "out" position and it took 10 minutes to get him back "in". It looks like he may also have fremulum breve but that is a minor procedure (10 minutes or so) compared to the other two surgical options. I'm so thrilled!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker