February 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Who is that special someone today? 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    My salon manager. Tuesdays are MY day. I've never complained about being off Tues/Weds instead of a weekend day. I requested time off for vacation this weekend (asked back in March so plenty of time) I originally had my normal days off (Tues/Wed) worked 7-330 on Thurs (I have request clients I love on Thurs) and then was using vacation time Fri-Mon and then my normal days off again next week. I was so excited for a break. Buuuuuut last week she decided it wasn't fair that because I was taking Saturday off (my closing day) that someone would have to close twice in one week so last minute she added me to close tonight. Ugh. It wasn't "unfair" when I closed twice the week of my birthday (one of those closing days being ON my birthday) because someone else took vacation  -__- I'm being petty but this is dumb. Is it time for maternity leave yet?
  • Options
    The fucking ground by the shitty camper that we are camping in with my crappy in laws for breaking my fucking phone screen. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My printer is the twatwaffle. I have 12 packages to ship and it ran out of ink. So now I have to wait for 2 days to re-print because amazon prime. Ya know FWP right here. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited June 2017
    @eggplantface What does he/she care what you put in your body and why? What a TW. 

Mine is also about my coworker. She's annoying and gross. She sits next to me and loudly eats her lunch. She talks with her mouth full and has large overlapping teeth so food gets stuck in them. She also constantly burps. I want to tell her to see her doctor about acid reflux. She also mutters under her breath. I'm going to lose it one of these days. :angry:
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @eggplantface people at my office have already commented as well. Makes me want to punch a wall...or maybe just barf on then! 

I have ave been eating the Annie's mac n cheese single packs! All you do is add water and microwave! It makes it so easy to do really quick at work.
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    I have a wonderful TW that ended our day just perfectly. A random jerk knocked on our door at 8pm last night asking about cable providers for a survey! We have a sign on our door that says the baby is sleeping. This TW had our dog barking and woke up DD. I'm still pissed about it. Can people not fricken read?! And who the hell knocks on doors at 8pm? Maybe I've turned into an old lady, but 8pm, nope nope nope.
  • Options
    I have a wonderful TW that ended our day just perfectly. A random jerk knocked on our door at 8pm last night asking about cable providers for a survey! We have a sign on our door that says the baby is sleeping. This TW had our dog barking and woke up DD. I'm still pissed about it. Can people not fricken read?! And who the hell knocks on doors at 8pm? Maybe I've turned into an old lady, but 8pm, nope nope nope.
    Hope you slammed a door in their face after telling them to get lost.  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Zika virus is my TW.  I'm supposed to be in Barbados right now, but instead I'm at the office.  I keep trying to get over it, but I can't so I'm just going to pout about it nonstop.

DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options
    @justme04 I was wrangling the dog while DH got the door. He was far too nice. If there is a next time, I plan on chewing them out. 
  • Options
    My OBGYN, unfortunately! Got our ultrasound at 2 yesterday and were supposed to have our first appointment with the doctor afterward. After waiting over 2 hours the nurse came in and said "Oh, she's on call and actually not able to make it back so you'll have to reschedule". Well thanks, now I have to explain to my work why I need at least another 2 hours off work without seeming suspicious because I'm not telling them yet. At least we did get our pictures and they were wonderful!! Heartbeat of 172!!! Estimated due date February 8th, but still haven't confirmed with doctor (since we haven't met with her yet!!).
  • Options
    asly02asly02 member
    We have the same estimated due date! It's our first!
  • Options
    Co-worker who oh-so-politely suggested that because I'm avoiding lunch meat my child's butt will never touch the ground. How are the two connected?! Listeria=possible miscarriage dog hair on the ground=???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @masopust Listeria can be in lot of things though like fruits and vegetables so realistically if you're avoiding lunch meat you should avoid anything that's not hot. And according to the CDC since 2011 there hasn't been a lysteria outbreak involving lunch meat. Just dairy products and vegetables. Not being snarky just if that's your concern I'd stay clear of packaged salads or raw veggies too. I'll totally eat things at home I cook but I refuse to eat a lot of things out because I can't guarantee how it was prepared and stored. Although when this baby is out, the first thing I'm eating is a big turkey sub! 
  • Options
    masopust said:
    Co-worker who oh-so-politely suggested that because I'm avoiding lunch meat my child's butt will never touch the ground. How are the two connected?! Listeria=possible miscarriage dog hair on the ground=???

I don't know where to start with what about this makes no sense to me. Child's butt what?
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    masopust said:

I don't know where to start with what about this makes no sense to me. Child's butt what?
    masopust  right, very confused....
  • Options
    masopust said:

• Options
    masopust said:
    I'm avoiding everything :) DH is really good about asking if I can eat this/that.  
    DH is also great. He loves sandwiches, we walked into a place while on vacation yesterday- saw that it was deli and said nope. We left :)
    The Ovia App has a list that I frequent often if you need a quick reference. 
  • Options
    @masopust Listeria can be in lot of things though like fruits and vegetables so realistically if you're avoiding lunch meat you should avoid anything that's not hot. And according to the CDC since 2011 there hasn't been a lysteria outbreak involving lunch meat. Just dairy products and vegetables. Not being snarky just if that's your concern I'd stay clear of packaged salads or raw veggies too. I'll totally eat things at home I cook but I refuse to eat a lot of things out because I can't guarantee how it was prepared and stored. Although when this baby is out, the first thing I'm eating is a big turkey sub! 
    That's exactly what I did! My dad had the sacred duty of making sure a Subway sandwich was in my hands the moment I was able to eat after delivery. And it was like 10:30 pm at that point. Best sandwich eva.
    Same girl. Except it was my husband. And Jimmy John's club lulu. 
  • Options
    That's exactly what I did! My dad had the sacred duty of making sure a Subway sandwich was in my hands the moment I was able to eat after delivery. And it was like 10:30 pm at that point. Best sandwich eva.
    Omg I couldn't eat for like 3 days from when I went into labor til I got out of labor and delivery so I was going nuts. This time. Planned c section. No thank you complications. DH better have a food plan. 
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 Ugh the not eating rule is the WORST part, I had a super long induction, like 34 hours, so I was starving. Though thankfully when my doc saw how slow I was progressing she had mercy and let my hubs get me Taco Bell like 12 hours in. Three days is nuts!!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    masopust said:

Apparently because I am being cautious with lunch meat it means I won't ever put my child down. Still doesn't make sense to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428  Haha that reminded me that with DD's birth my (early 20's) cousin showed up with a handle of vodka and bloody Mary mixer on day 2 in the hospital and tried to pour me a drink because I had told her  I  missed them.  I was breastfeeding and barely conscious and she had no idea why that was an  issue. Haha sweet girl.
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 Ugh the not eating rule is the WORST part, I had a super long induction, like 34 hours, so I was starving. Though thankfully when my doc saw how slow I was progressing she had mercy and let my hubs get me Taco Bell like 12 hours in. Three days is nuts!!
    I'm very irrationally jealous that you got tacos. Lol

• Options
    Target Maternity section  :|
  • Options
    Same girl. Except it was my husband. And Jimmy John's club lulu. 
    Ohhhh man the Club Lulu is my favorite!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Completely agree! It's like 1 rack
  • Options
    suzieq14 said:
    Completely agree! It's like 1 rack
    I can't remember where I read this but I read that Target, Old Navy & maybe Macy's are looking to reduce/remove the maternity section in their stores  and really just want to direct customers to online. I just shopped on Kohls online and got a bunch of clearance winter maternity stuff on the cheap. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
  • Options
    I don't mind ordering online but I have no idea what I will be. That is a little discourging that they are discontinuing.
  • Options
    I got rid of all maternity clothes thinking we were done. :'(  I had a lot of Motherhood Maternity stuff but that was years ago. What stores or websites have cute stuff now? I don't work anymore so I only need casual stuff.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    robyn2201 said:
    I got rid of all maternity clothes thinking we were done. :'(  I had a lot of Motherhood Maternity stuff but that was years ago. What stores or websites have cute stuff now? I don't work anymore so I only need casual stuff.
    Same here.  A friend let me borrow her maternity clothes.  

I like the target selection and old navy. I am also really frugal about maternity clothes since they are only worn 4-5 months. 
  • Options
    NKF312NKF312 member
    robyn2201 said:
    I've done Le tote for the last year in normal sizes, but just altered it to maternity, it's $40 a month but you pick 2 pieces of clothing and an accessory that you can wear as long as you want and then return for more or buy.  I've loved it pre pregnancy so hoping I'll have the same luck with their maternity clothes.   (Last pregnancy relied on Macy's and old navy online )
  • Options
    It's so frustrating trying to find maternity clothing in stores. Everywhere just wants to get rid of it and make women shop online. My size fluctuates so I need to actually try stuff on to make sure that it'll fit. I live in Canada. I had to go an hour away and found 1 store that carried any maternity stuff and the section they had was so small it barely counted. Thankfully i found a couple things but geeze it ahould be way easier to find stuff.