February 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 6/27

Due 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27? You go here! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: Have* you announced/when are you planning to announce? Team Green or finding out?
NPR: what is the best book you have ever read? (Stolen from Friday's TC)

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 6/27

• Options

5 weeks baby is an appleseed size tadpole
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Just tired and hungry so far. Anxiety, but that will probably be better after my first appointment.
    Nope, next week!
    None right now.
    5. GTKY: Have* you announced/when are you planning to announce? Team Green or finding out?
    NPR: what is the best book you have ever read? 
    We've told immediately family. I told my boss, and a few other people at work found out by accident. I really don't mind that much though. We are team finding out ASAP. I'm not much of a reader, but the best I've read is definitely the Harry Potter series. 3 or 5 would be my favorite. Or 6. Lol too hard to decide.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

8w a raspberry:)

2. How are you feeling? 
    Meh. I guess I shouldn't complain.  Just the regular completely exhausted, bloated, slightly nauseous...

Nope next week :)

Has anyone tried ginger pills? Do they work? 

we have not.  We are waiting till after our ultrasound next week.  I have told a few good friends and my mom though. We are definitely finding out! I'll probably go to an ultrasound boutique and find out early again. That Was fun! 

im not a huge reader either due to a lazy eye growing up.  It made me hate reading because it gave me headaches.  But I did love Nicholas Sparks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 5- size of an apple seed

2. How are you feeling? Tired but overall ok. My anxiety is surprisingly staying at bay, normally I am a wreck until my ultrasound. I think having a toddler to chase around after work keeps me too busy to worry.

3. Any appointments this week? I have my 3rd beta draw tomorrow.

4. Rants, raves, questions? N/a

We've  announced to immediate family and a few friends but will probably wait a while to announce to my boss or on social media. I have been looking up cute sibling announcements on pinterest a lot though.

With my son, we were team "FIND OUT ASAP" and had a 16 week scan to find out he was a boy. With this baby, I am leaning toward Team Green because there is a good chance this will be our last and it would be a fun surprise.

The book question is a tough one. I just finished "Wonder" a few weeks ago and it was amazing, I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out.

Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    7 weeks...a blueberry! We called DD "blueb" forever after week 7 last time around so it's making me nostalgic. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired, bloated, and anxious. 

Friday!!! I'm getting nervous to be honest. I'm really anxious to know that everything is going okay.  

Do anyone else's sore boobs come and go? It was pretty constant for the whole first trimester last time, but this time it's been inconsistent. 

We've told our immediate family and best friends. We'll wait until week 14 or so to tell everyone else. We'll be finding out the sex! I give all the Team Green mommas so much credit because I don't think I could do it! The surprise must be unlike anything else though. 

Best book: Probably Harry Potter. They're the only books I started reading 20 years ago and still reread to this day!
  • Options
    Ok, Im 9 weeks pregnant. And that makes me due 1/30, but my doc goes back and forth between that date and 2/1. Baby is a cherry. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling pretty good! Just extra tired!! 
    I had my first ultrasound yesterday. It was wild to see everything! 
    Yes! I wish my doc didn't go back and forth between 1/30 and 2/2. I don't want to leave the February board! 
    We have told our closest friends and family members. Waiting to tell everyone else until after my 12 week appointment. We are finding out the gender on 8/9!!!!!

• Options
    6.5 weeks - Tator Tot is a sweet pea - d'aww!
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Better than last week!  Less tired, still bloated, and had my first bout of nausea at lunch yesterday.  Yuck!
    Nada - but we have our first one next Friday and I'm so excited!!
    Yeah - who forgot to tell me Tator Tot is going to double in size nearly every week and make me ridiculously tired when I least expect it.  And...why am I craving all kinds of unhealthy foods I would never eat - let alone in such large quantities.  Seriously!  *End Rant*
    I've shared with close coworkers and my parents; my husband returns from his Annual Training (Army) in a couple of days and we're planning to call his mom then. We won't blast it to extended family and friends until after we're at 12 weeks.  We decided we're not going to find out - team green all the way!
    I actually prefer to read magazines to books - so I stick to Real Simple and when I travel, Time and People.