Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Trimester: Week of June 26

2»

Re: 3rd Trimester: Week of June 26

• Options
    So happy to see your update @Colleen0516!!! I can't wait to see pics of the little loves! Congrats mama!!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @Colleen0516 Congratulations!! So happy to hear everyone is doing well!

@JWatt5  The woodland theme shower is so cute and the cheese hedgehog is to die for! 

I'm 38w6d and just now catching up on this week as I have survived closing on the house and moving! Now I'm in full nesting mode unpacking the boxes and organizing all the tings. I will also sleep for 3-4 hours then I'm up for most of the night, hence the midnight posting! I just keep thinking of all the things I need to get done. UGH. I had my checkup on Wed and I was a barely 1cm dilated, so the doc said I had some time to get ready which is good. 

QOTW: I have a baby book I ordered from MushyBooks on etsy that is adorable that I am excited to fill out! I also have a 'waiting for baby' photobook that I've been working on with ultrasounds and maternity photos.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Question: Is anyone else on iron supplements? When they tested me for glucose they also retested me for iron and I'm anemic. Had no idea! So they told me to get Vitron-C which arrived last night from Amazon. So far I have felt bloated, gassy and oh my lord the indigestion! It tastes like (sorry!) I'm burping a tire up. It is AWFUL! Anyone else taking another iron supplement that isn't so awful??

Also, our nursery is coming together! I'm so happy with it so far. We have a lot more to do, but it's getting there. I'm Native American (1/2 Comanche) so our theme is arrows and teepees! 

@mjacks16 are you next on our list! So exciting! 
    @JWatt5 I love your shower theme!
    @oxinfree I had never had my fundal height measured until my last OB appt. Doc said it's not a good way to measure baby's size as every belly/baby is different.
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    @Colleen0516 congrats! I'm so glad everyone is doing well
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Colleen0516 - I am so excited for you. I hope you get some sleep and have a fast recovery. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Options
    Congrats @Colleen0516 !!! So happy for you and your sweet family! <3 
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    Lurking 

@oxinfree Even the ultrasounds aren't exact, especially as you get further along and there is less room and everything is squashed. I had a growth scan the day before giving birth and they estimated 7 lb 5 and she was 6 lb 11.
    Try not to worry about it too much until they know more and make sure you are eating high calorie healthy food if you are struggling to fit in food like I was.
  • Options
    @nellin-2 - yes having difficulty gaining weight (I've always been naturally very thin). What healthy high calorie foods did you rely on? One big problem is I have a wheat/dairy allergy and don't eat red meat... 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Options
    @oxinfree I wouldn't say I'm skinny but I've always been slim. I gained 4lb in my last 2 months of pregnancy. I would have been worried (everyone else commented on it!) except I was already being monitored regularly so I knew baby was growing just fine. 

I just wasn't hungry and got full really quickly - but as soon as she was born I was famished and am now eating double what I could handle then! All of a sudden there is room in my stomach and breastfeeding is demanding!

I got really into nuts and seeds. I had unsalted nuts in my bag at all times! Also I normally eat salad undressed (preference not diet) but switched to adding olive oil and vinegar.  And just generally eating and cooking with higher levels of a range of fats. 

Im sure it's tricky with allergies as many dairy/gluten free products are also low fat and often higher in sugar. Maybe you can find some good recipes online? 
  • Options
    @latershrader I'm on an iron supplement twice a day, just taking it once a day didn't raise my iron levels. My dr was even talking about a prescription iron supplement. I haven't noticed any issues with burping. Are you taking it with food? I was told that would help.
  • Options
    @Colleen0516 So happy to hear u had such a great experience! Ur little ones are so precious. 
  • Options
    @Colleen0516 Congratulations!!! They are absolutely precious! I couldn't be any happier for you and your family
  • Options
    ARB425ARB425 member
    @colleen0516 Congratulations they are so adorable! Love the name swaddle blankets,super cute! I'm so glad everything went so well with the c-section! 
  • Options
    Popping in to say your babies are so precious @Colleen0516! I had horrible pain healing from my c section too but that was still the best day of my life. I'm so happy for you mama!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20