Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart Stalk & Questions Thread 6/26

13»

Re: Chart Stalk & Questions Thread 6/26

• purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited June 2017

ETA: @multifariousmermaid can you please put that pic in a spoiler? I know it's not yours, but it's still some random stranger's CM and I just don't want to see that. 
  • Sorry! How do you do that?
  • Loading the player...
  • @multifariousmermaid Look for the little "paragraph" sign at the top of the typing box. Click that and a list of things including headings should pop up. The last one on the list is a spoiler box. Just insert a spoiler box and re-add your image inside of the spoiler box. :)
  • purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited June 2017
    @multifariousmermaid And don't get me wrong, I've totally googled what CM looks like. I was just prepared to look at gross stuff when I googled it haha, and that pic just caught me a little off guard because I wasn't prepared to see it. 
  • Haha yeah I should've known that wasn't the best idea to post like that! Ya live ya learn... I'll figure out the spoiler in a little bit thanks for the help
  • @multifariousmermaid +1 to everything already said for you. The only thing I'll add is if you experience more than 1 type of CM on any given day, you should record the most fertile one in FF, even if you had more of the less fertile kind. So if you had a day with a lot of creamy and a little watery/ewcm. Record the watery/ewcm and put the other one in "notes".