October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms 26.06

This is where the randomness takes place this week! 
Whats up mamaz? ❤️

Re: Weekly randoms 26.06

• Options
    Holy round ligament pain is in full force. Like I can barely move without that sharp pain! Anyone else? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Back to work today after a weeks vacation. I hope it doesn't suck. 

It also looks like it has been dead around here while I was gone. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @tyannej plus one on RLP. Every. Move. Moving slowly makes it a little better. 

@feeislove i totaly forgot to adapt this thread to all the non canadians lol my bad! 
    @sparks88 dead indead. Hope its not a permanent situation lol
  • Options
    Heyyy Nov!  I came back a few times the last few weeks to jump in but it's been so quiet!  Saturday ticker change hasn't happened the last 2 weeks and FFMC I didn't start one because it made me sad to think of starting it and have it be more like diary entries and hardly any conversation.

@tyannej no RLP but I have the low back ligament pain and ugh.  Is anyone else looking at taping for ligament/belly support?
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham I've read a lot about taping but haven't been able to find someone to show me how to do it properly.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    melarowan said:
    @virginiaham I've read a lot about taping but haven't been able to find someone to show me how to do it properly.
    Do you mean using Rock Tape (fancy athletic support tape)?  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Brambles23 YES, exactly.

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @melarowan and @virginiaham I found this:  https://rocktape.com/wp-content/uploads/instructions pregnancy small.pdf?_ga=2.93438173.1141476894.1498537723-466337919.1498537723

It also looks like there are a bunch of YouTube videos on the various applications of kinesiology tape.  

June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's getting worse. And my lower back is like WHAT IS GOING ON! I'm a pretty small framed person so this baby is throwing my body out of wack! Totally worth it though!!
  • Options
    I'm on the verge of waddling too and will most likely get a support band. I almost look like I was when I was 9 months pregnant with DS :/ it's going to be a long last few months. 
  • Options
    @curlyq423 same!! I found a bump pic at 5 months with DD....and compared it to now...and I am HUGE.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a good support band? There's so many types out there, I can't seem to choose one. 
  • Options
    @OliveOyl2014 I actually just asked this in my previous BMB group and got these brand recommendations: Maternity Fit Splint and You Babe Belly Boostier.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Thank you @Brambles23!  I have to get my SO to do this.  I picture myself all awkwardly wrapped with 18 yards of wrinkled tape if I tried myself.  I'd been thinking about finding a physical therapist that does kinesiology. Something about having a pro do it, at least the first time, is appealing.  But, I really don't want another doctor to deal with right now.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I bought this one when it was on sale and I really like it. It's not crazy complicated like some of the ones that go over the top of belly but it gives me the support I need and is smooth under clothes. 

AZMED Maternity Belt, Breathable Abdominal Binder, Back Support, One Size, Beige https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0113WE0QS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ROOuzbA2J3XQD
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tyannej THAT IS EXACTLY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn SAME!!!!! My equilibrium is like TF is going on! 
  • Options
    Summer break rocks of awesomeness!  Driving back and forth between swim practices and gymnastics makes me feel like a taxi mommy.  Which makes me giggle.  I have been baking so overall everyone is happy.  Getting larger by the baked goodies but happy none the less. 
  • Options
    @wintercho SAME! She's getting a little better but I have figured out that if she stops moving and I poke her and hold my breath for a second she'll start moving for daddy! Lol!!
  • Options
    @winterecho, @tyannej : i started feeling him around 18w... It got stronger around 20/21 weeks... But his hide and seek capabilities made it so that daddy was only able to feel his kicks around 23/24w!! 
  • Options
    @virginiaham I'm a Saturday check-in too! I felt the same way about starting one and having the fear that no one would reply :( The group was always pretty small anyway so I thought maybe everyone had moved on from this group. 

Let's do one this week! 
  • Options
    @itsamurphything so glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.  Let's do it, even if it's just us!

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017