February 2018 Moms
Options

7 weeks pregnant and morning sickness suddenly stopped? Impending miscarriage?

Hello everyone. I am currently 7 and a half weeks pregnant. I started getting morning sickness around 6 and half weeks and had it for about a week. On Wednesday my morning sickness was TERRIBLE all day. The worst it's been! Then by Wednesday night I had no sickness at all. No sickness again on Thursday and no sickness today (Friday). This is my third pregnancy and with my first two I was sick all day every day until well past 20 weeks. I'm very concerned. I have a dating ultrasound Tuesday so I guess I'll get answers then, but has anyone else experienced this? I'm afraid my hcg levels are dropping, indicating an impending miscarriage. My breast were also very sore and are no longer sore. 7 weeks seems too early to be done with morning sickness. For those who have been pregnant before, or maybe you're experiencing this now, did you ever have days where you weren't sick at all and then became sick again days later? Thank you in advance. 

Re: 7 weeks pregnant and morning sickness suddenly stopped? Impending miscarriage?

• Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    @CM&MA71010 I don't have any advice but i wanted to send you some positive vibes
  • Options
    I also don't have much advice for you; I'm sorry. I would say that you should call your doctor to explain your concerns. I know that some women have fluctuating symptoms and I also know that a disappearance of symptoms can be a sign of miscarriage. I will say that my morning sickness is better some days then terrible other days, but that's just me. Only your doctor can help to determine what's happening, so don't hesitate to call! They are there to provide help and guidance so absolutely contact the office. I am keeping you in my thoughts and wish you all the best. Let us know more when you speak w the doctor!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lainikinslainikins member
    edited June 2017
    Positive thoughts being sent your way. I echo everyone else's responses. Symptoms do not tell the whole story. I would put a call into the Dr. Perhaps they might want you in to check your levels or they would have more information to set your mind at ease. I know for me, this pregnancy has been night and day when compared to my other one. No symptoms are really the same for me. Just take it one day at a time and hopefully you just lucked out skipping the morning sickness early. Best of luck. 
  • Options
    Positive thoughts your way! I don't have any advice either. My first pregnancy I had almost zero nausea and this one I have it randomly almost everyday. Hopefully you are a lucky one with almost no nausea this time!
  • Options
    Hope you're hanging in there! I had a few days of horrendous morning sickness last week (week 6) during which I could barely function. The past 2-3 days (currently 7w2d) the nausea hasn't been nearly as bad, though it's still around on and off. The breast tenderness is totally on and off for me. Symptoms, or lack of, can be so stressful, but to echo what the PPs have said, symptoms can be misleading. I hope your ultrasound on Tuesday brings good news and some peace of mind. FX for you! Hoping for a positive update!  
  • Options
    mpp06mpp06 member
    I had it horrible then last week it wasn't as bad. I'm on medicine but it still seemed to really be much better. This weekend came and I started feeling much worse. Hormones fluctuate and it was the 7 week mark for me I felt better. Around 8-9 they surge and I'm 8 today. Call your Dr if worried but I wouldn't rely on symptoms like pp have said.
  • Options
    It's hard not to worry. I was sick and then felt great for two days and started to panic. Now today I feel like crap and am kicking myself for not just enjoying the break in the sickness.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    Good luck @CM&MA71010
  • Options
    Good luck today. 
  • Options
    So happy for you, @CM&MA! I'm sure you'll rest a little easier tonight :) 
  • Options
    Was lurking--so happy to see a positive update from you! 
    SAHM to 3 kids- DD 8, DS 3, DS 1. Expecting one more!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Happy to hear this 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    TachenTachen member
    I am happy to report that everything went well today and baby looks great! 
    Happy for you mama, I totally understand the worries you had. I am one of the luckiest women on earth who never have morning sicknesses, I just feel dizzy in 6th and 7th weeks and it disappears. This is my 2nd. Thanks to God. I wish you well.
  • Options
    Praise God. That's so great!  
  • Options
    Glad to hear!!