December 2017 Moms

FFFC 06/23

*not guaranteed to be flame free
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC 06/23

• Loading the player...
  • @peachy13 I do a similar thing... when I'm running low on something (makeup), I buy a replacement, but won't throw out the old one "just in case". So I have a drawer FULL of super old, almost-run-out compacts, eyeshadow pallets, eyeliners, etc. It's ridiculous, but I can't get myself to throw them out. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @peachy13 Plus one! I replace things I run out of, or my mascara dries out and I'll get a new one, but otherwise... I don't even want to guess how long I had my first BareMinerals blush until it ran out. And the one I'm using now isn't much newer. Haha.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • kyrwynkyrwyn member
    @kvacmak Brie sounds delicious. My husband hates it, so I wouldn't even have to share...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so tired. I was actively trying/allowing myself to fall asleep at my desk. Then I had to answer a stupid email. Think I'm gonna try to sleep again until the next email/phone call...
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Haha @tamaraaaa I'm going tomorrow. I'll try to wear something flowy 
  • I don't heat deli meat, I drink wine/beer/hard soda, I love hot dogs and sushi (but not together...). I don't like bean sprouts so I don't have to deal with those... I love coffee!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this whole list of things to stay away from under all circumstances is a tad ridiculous. 
    @tamaraaaa Thanks for the tip. We'll go check it out. We're really just driving up quick to pick up or Staggs Leap wine shipment for this quarter, but my husband would probably be down to try a new spot. 
  • NME44NME44 member
    Omg you guys are making me feel like Jasmine from Alladin lol! You can be preggo and not follow all the rules? What?!?

Lol i Guess my flame worthy thing is because I've been scared to mess up my IVF or new pregnancy I haven't had sex since December 2016
    No worries, @jackiesmom324, this will be the third pregnancy in a row where hubby and I abstain out of fear. PGAL brain is a bitch.

PS) it's not so bad really. I'm usually too uncomfortable or tired to even think about it, and things go right back to normal after baby is out and safe. 
  • @nme33 and @jackiesmom324 , I finally put out for the first time since our IUI this week. Luckily DH is really patient....or maybe his will has just been crushed and he's given up? I am the opposite of a lot of pregnant women. Pregnancy with me is like a switch that locks my vagina for 9 months. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • @jackiesmom324 @ameliabedelia-2 @NME44 My pgal brain had me abstaining throughout first tri. It wasn't hard since I'm too tired most of the time. I've given in a few times during second tri, but only when I wake up after having crazy pregnancy sex dreams... DH's sex life depends on my subconscious.
  • NME44NME44 member
    whiska said:
    @jackiesmom324 I feel like we're totally on the same page with IF and PGAL brain. I'm sure I could "break" the rules and it probably change nothing. But if I did have another loss I know I would go looking for a broken rule to blame myself. Better to keep my hands clean haha. (I feel like I have to clarify - this is 100% in my head and about my anxiety and personal mental health issues, and in no way means judgment about anyone else!). I've also abstained since, well, conception lol. Maybe I'll get brave by the end of 2nd tri when my heart allows me to believe that things might actually turn out okay. 
    That exactly.
  • I'm so curious to understand why u guys r abstaining from sex. If I go like 5 days, I start having sex dreams for real. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • NME44NME44 member
    edited June 2017
    I'm so curious to understand why u guys r abstaining from sex. If I go like 5 days, I start having sex dreams for real. 
    Because your brain never functions logically again during pregnancy after you've lost a child.

edit for clarification: I lost a pregnancy. It was still my child. 
  • whiskawhiska member
    @AMCsquared I'm still having the dreams, get turned on for my H, all that. And even though I know spotting after sex can be normal when you're pregnant because of all the extra blood flow down there, that would really freak me out. 

Also I go comatose every night around 9:30 before H even realizes we're not having a two-sided conversation anymore :lol:
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @AMCsquared I didn't mention sex above, and we've done it a few times, but I really have zero sex drive lately and I'm always so damn tired by them time we're in bed, so we definitely don't do it very often.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • @NME44 I'm sorry I'm not quite understanding. Does sex cause loss?

Haha ladies I definitely hear the falling asleep thing. I do better with weekend morning sex
  • NME44NME44 member
    @AMCsquared, no, it does not. Neither does running or swimming. But those are things I did during the first trimester of my pregnancy I lost and they aren't things I've done since. Like I said, there is no logic to it.

also the part mentioned above where sex can cause bleeding. Seeing blood makes your heart drop to the floor.
  • Oh I get what you're saying now, like you'll find any "reason" to blame yourself even though you know it's not true  :(
  • NME44NME44 member
    @AMCsquared, exactly. And I really appreciate that you took the effort to understand what I was saying. Thank you.  <3
  • @whiska @NME44 omg  <3<3 I'm so glad I have you ladies to understand! More power to you @AMCsquared , I wish I didn't have this mental block but I guess I've accepted it 
  • Ugh. Sex is overrated.... If he can't finish in 5 minutes or less, he gets to finish himself. Lol. I'm exhausted by the time I get my butt in bed. DD has recently started walking, so I'm chasing her and we are constantly on the go. Plus my boobs hurt so bad that even sleeping on my side is painful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NME44 ♡♡

@eazybreezy225 hot d. Lolll.
  • We decided to wait until I was off of the progesterone suppositories, but I was still feeling pretty yucky so we waited a little longer LOL. It was worth the wait 
  • @eazybreezy225 I died laughing I've never seen that show but that gif lol
    And hot d  :D

Hot D needs to be a new D17 meme bc it's just wayy to good 

Lol I'm going show my hubby this thread he will probably start crying that there's all these preggos living the good life and he's stuck w me  :#