February 2018 Moms
Options

Progesterone?

Any ladies here on progesterone suppositories/pills/shots? Is it working for you?

Re: Progesterone?

• Options
    I'm doing PIO injections because I did IVF. What do you mean by 'is it working for you'?
  • Options
    Is it helping your progesterone levels rise? I just started the suppositories yesterday, so I'm fairly new to them and how they work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on Crinone .8 progesterone suppositories. My progesterone at 13 DPO was 13.1, it has not been checked again since. I had 3 losses before conceiving my son and was on a combo of progesterone/baby aspirin through first tri with him and will be with this pregnancy as well.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm prog and asprin as well post MC. I haven't been too concerned with staring at numbers and levels; I can worry all day about it but it won't change a thing so instead I'm just doing as the doc asked and when he says everything is looking good I go with it. I will say I feel more pregnant than I did last go-round and last time I began bleeding right around 8w3d weeks and passed the mass at 9w2d. I am 8w3d today and every morning I wake up still feeling sick, tired and not bleeding I assume its helping this time.
  • Options
    I take progesterone orally. Since starting, my numbers have gone up pretty significantly.  
  • Options
    I am taking 1 progesterone suppository every evening. My number was low and we had a Mc back in October so my doctor checked my levels. She said I'd be on them through first trimester. They seem to be working. I've been on them 10 days now.

• Options
    I'm taking prometrium as a suppository each night. I have PCOS and it can cause low progesterone. I had a loss between my first and second and we think that was the cause. I took it with my second son so we will just take it for each pregnancy from now on. I haven't had my numbers run though.